Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 14:30 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 14:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10011 [5]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 44
Schools: ISB'22 (II)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 2.67
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 83
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
So haven't received any interview call yet. Still it shows application processing. I had applied in Jan end.

Should we keep any hopes for interview call now? Or there is no chance now...

Does NUS team communicate to applicants if they are not selected for interview stage ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
NUS will drop a mail if rejected. So keep the hopes high

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
GPA: 3.34
Send PM
ashishbansal wrote:
Guys, Any update regaring application status? It is in the processing stage since Jan 25th. I submitted the application on 19th but the system showed incomplete. I called them up and they changed the status to processing.

Posted from my mobile device

Had a similar situation. Wrote a mail to adcom. They replied stating that the processing status suggests they are giving the application a read and will notify the applicant irrespective of what the result is. So I guess the only solution here is to stay patient.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 24
GMAT 1: 680 Q46 V37
Send PM
KushGanatra09 wrote:
ashishbansal wrote:
Guys, Any update regaring application status? It is in the processing stage since Jan 25th. I submitted the application on 19th but the system showed incomplete. I called them up and they changed the status to processing.

Had a similar situation. Wrote a mail to adcom. They replied stating that the processing status suggests they are giving the application a read and will notify the applicant irrespective of what the result is. So I guess the only solution here is to stay patient.

Ah. I got an email from the admissions saying that the application is being reviewed - 3 weeks ago. Called them up today and I was asked to wait - the application is being reviewed.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Did any applicant from the second deadline receive a response from the school?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 77
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V28
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V37
GPA: 2.95
WE:General Management (Other)
Send PM
I just had my preliminary interview! What to expect from the univ's side. when will the results come out next round of interview?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
May I pls know when did you apply and hear from them regarding interview?

Thanks
Sid

s1d1 wrote:
I just had my preliminary interview! What to expect from the univ's side. when will the results come out next round of interview?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Hey Guys!

Forum is pretty silent these days. Anyone who applied in Round 2 got an interview call? I suspect by this time the shortlisted candidates get an interview call.

Regards,

Anshul
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 77
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V28
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V37
GPA: 2.95
WE:General Management (Other)
Send PM
applied in R1 got the invite a week ago

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Operations, General Management
Schools: NUS '20 (S)
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V35
GPA: 3.55
WE:Operations (Retail)
Send PM
Guys , anyone who has given preliminary interview in last 2 weeks and got the call for 2nd interview ????
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
Send PM
Finally a mail from NUS 2.5 months after my application in R1. It is a ding.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mdnitk7 wrote:
Guys , anyone who has given preliminary interview in last 2 weeks and got the call for 2nd interview ????

Hi! I applied on March 31st, had interview on April 13th (last Friday) and received offer today on April 18th!

There’s only one interview around in my case. I asked the interviewer and she said not everyone has two. If they don’t have more questions, they just send the offer.

I also asked about scholarships in the interview and was told MBA students should arrange their own financials...

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Operations, General Management
Schools: NUS '20 (S)
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V35
GPA: 3.55
WE:Operations (Retail)
Send PM
echoliu wrote:
mdnitk7 wrote:

Hi! I applied on March 31st, had interview on April 13th (last Friday) and received offer today on April 18th!

There’s only one interview around in my case. I asked the interviewer and she said not everyone has two. If they don’t have more questions, they just send the offer.

I also asked about scholarships in the interview and was told MBA students should arrange their own financials...

Congratulations :)
Your nationality ???
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mdnitk7 wrote:
echoliu wrote:
mdnitk7 wrote:

Congratulations :)
Your nationality ???

China. I am currently working in Canada.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
echoliu wrote:
mdnitk7 wrote:

Congratulations!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MrHegdeS wrote:
Finally a mail from NUS 2.5 months after my application in R1. It is a ding.

In the same boat. Its frustrating to not even receive rejection mails.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V47
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
I had applied in round 1. I did my preliminary interview yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 640 Q51 V51
GPA: 3.42
Send PM
Hello Guys,

Submitted my application- 21st Jan'18 (for full time MBA and expressed my interest in S3 Asia MBA in the application)

Invited for preliminary interview (for S3 Asia)- 12th March'18
Preliminary interview on 13th March'18

Notification that I cleared the interview- 22nd March'18

Invited for next round of interview- 17th April'18
Interview date- 20th April'18

Looks like they take lots of time at back end but want an immediate action from student's side (in accepting the interview and appearing for it on the given date).
Awaiting the results now (I am told that they will get back to me in 2 weeks).
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts