GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Feb 2019, 10:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in February
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526272812
Open Detailed Calendar
  • MBA ADMISSIONS INTERVIEW: On Campus Vs. Off Campus

     February 18, 2019

     February 18, 2019

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    Learn how On-Campus & Off-Campus interviews are structured, and when your should opt for on-campus interview. Subscribe to our Youtube channel to get notifications of upcoming videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEIeUiExox8otkETZFC9DKA
  • GMAT vs GRE - Insider Insights and Tips to Help You Decide

     February 20, 2019

     February 20, 2019

     12:00 PM EST

     01:00 PM EST

    Planning to apply to business school? Don't know which standardized test to take? Noodle Pros experts will discuss the nitty gritty of the GMAT vs GRE. Monday, Feb. 11th at 12 PM and 7 PM ET

Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Schools: Stern '21 (A)
GPA: 3.33
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2019, 22:00
manga wrote:
I submitted my application for R2 and the status is still "Submitted". Should I be concerned?


hey - mine still said submitted when i got the interview invite and still says submitted even though ive been accepted and sent in a deposit. i wouldnt worry!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 1
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2019, 15:48
beccty wrote:
manga wrote:
I submitted my application for R2 and the status is still "Submitted". Should I be concerned?


hey - mine still said submitted when i got the interview invite and still says submitted even though ive been accepted and sent in a deposit. i wouldnt worry!



Hello! Can I ask how long after the interview did you hear back? I had mine on Jan 14 but haven’t heard back yet and I’m a bit worried.. Thanks!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Oct 2018
Posts: 8
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.98
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2019, 16:06
1
Just got the acceptance call today :) Submitted for the 11/15 deadline, interviewed 1/15. For reference, my page still says "application submitted" too.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jun 2018
Posts: 29
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2019, 17:07
Anyone interviewing on Stern Perspectives Diversity Interview Day, Feb 22-23?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 8
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 07:53
Applied for R3, received my invite earlier this week. Will update status when I have a minute.

Goodluck to all

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Schools: Stern '21 (A)
GPA: 3.33
Reviews Badge
Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 20:48
fbc22 wrote:
beccty wrote:
manga wrote:
I submitted my application for R2 and the status is still "Submitted". Should I be concerned?


hey - mine still said submitted when i got the interview invite and still says submitted even though ive been accepted and sent in a deposit. i wouldnt worry!



Hello! Can I ask how long after the interview did you hear back? I had mine on Jan 14 but haven’t heard back yet and I’m a bit worried.. Thanks!

Posted from my mobile device


submitted 11/14, interviewed 12/20, accepted 1/14
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 17 Jun 2014
Posts: 84
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.8
WE: Business Development (Insurance)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 23:27
Guys, any idea that when Stern generally starts conducting off-campus interviews in India, China and UK ?
_________________

The Mind is everything . What you think you become. - Lord Buddha

Consider giving KUDOS if you appreciate my post !!

Cornell-Johnson School Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jul 2018
Posts: 32
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.25
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2019, 02:42
Vinitkhicha1111 wrote:
Guys, any idea that when Stern generally starts conducting off-campus interviews in India, China and UK ?


I heard they do it in March in India

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 17 Jun 2014
Posts: 84
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.8
WE: Business Development (Insurance)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2019, 02:54
Do you guys think, for India, they would move waitlist by then for interview or denial? I think for visa purposes they won’t linger over it after that...

Posted from my mobile device
_________________

The Mind is everything . What you think you become. - Lord Buddha

Consider giving KUDOS if you appreciate my post !!

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Jan 2019
Posts: 5
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2019, 23:15
tdttg11 wrote:
Applied for R3, received my invite earlier this week. Will update status when I have a minute.

Goodluck to all

Posted from my mobile device


Have other R3 applicants received invites for interviews?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jun 2018
Posts: 29
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2019, 23:17
aashishbajaj wrote:
tdttg11 wrote:
Applied for R3, received my invite earlier this week. Will update status when I have a minute.

Goodluck to all

Posted from my mobile device


Have other R3 applicants received invites for interviews?


I did!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Jan 2019
Posts: 5
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2019, 23:55
jmb819 wrote:
aashishbajaj wrote:
tdttg11 wrote:
Applied for R3, received my invite earlier this week. Will update status when I have a minute.

Goodluck to all

Posted from my mobile device


Have other R3 applicants received invites for interviews?


I did!


Congrats! On what date did you submit the application?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Sep 2016
Posts: 1
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2019, 00:32
Dear all,

I submitted my application on round 1 and received an interview invitation in early November.
I requested an off site interview in UK in March and I did not receive any update since.

Is there anybody else who is still waiting for the off site interview dates ? Do you know when we will be informed?

Thanks a lot

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jun 2018
Posts: 29
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2019, 00:52
aashishbajaj wrote:
jmb819 wrote:
aashishbajaj wrote:

Have other R3 applicants received invites for interviews?


I did!


Congrats! On what date did you submit the application?


Thank you! Submitted my app 1/14 and got the invite 1/24, I’m interviewing on campus 2/23, during the Stern Perspectives Day

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Dec 2016
Posts: 28
Location: Canada
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V41
GMAT 2: 610 Q41 V33
GMAT 3: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.5
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 16:29
Is there an admitted 2021 students forum?
_________________

GMAT 1: 610
GMAT 2: 710
GMAT 3: 710

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jan 2019
Posts: 10
Location: India
Concentration: Other, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 590 Q36 V35
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 21:11
Anyone crawl out of the waitlist?
Best time to write an update letter?
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 6043
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 23:18
fvoci wrote:
Is there an admitted 2021 students forum?
It seems no one has started it yet. Would you like to start the class of 2021 admits thread? If so, just paste the following code in the first post to show the admit roll call.

Code:
[header3]Full Time MBA[/header3][app_tracker status="admitted" id="11" year="2019" program_id="22" width="500" height="300"][/app_tracker]

[header3]Tech MBA[/header3][app_tracker status="admitted" id="11" year="2019" program_id="319" width="500" height="100"][/app_tracker]

_________________

Starts from Feb 4th: MBA Video Series, Video answers to specific components and questions about the MBA application.

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Oct 2018
Posts: 1
Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Feb 2019, 02:11
Saccard wrote:
Dear all,

I submitted my application on round 1 and received an interview invitation in early November.
I requested an off site interview in UK in March and I did not receive any update since.

Is there anybody else who is still waiting for the off site interview dates ? Do you know when we will be informed?

Thanks a lot

Posted from my mobile device


I haven’t been waiting as long as you, but am in the same boat. I applied R2, received an invitation on Dec 20 and requested an off-site interview in India in March.

I wrote to the adcom in early January, asking when we would know more about the exact dates and location for the interview. They basically told me to hang tight and that they’d share more details when they were ready. That’s the last communication I’ve had with them.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Dec 2016
Posts: 28
Location: Canada
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V41
GMAT 2: 610 Q41 V33
GMAT 3: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.5
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Feb 2019, 07:54
Narenn wrote:
fvoci wrote:
Is there an admitted 2021 students forum?
It seems no one has started it yet. Would you like to start the class of 2021 admits thread? If so, just paste the following code in the first post to show the admit roll call.

Code:
[header3]Full Time MBA[/header3][app_tracker status="admitted" id="11" year="2019" program_id="22" width="500" height="300"][/app_tracker]

[header3]Tech MBA[/header3][app_tracker status="admitted" id="11" year="2019" program_id="319" width="500" height="100"][/app_tracker]


Done!

Admitted students can join us in this thread: https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p2221717
_________________

GMAT 1: 610
GMAT 2: 710
GMAT 3: 710

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Sep 2017
Posts: 1
Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2019, 14:25
Interviewed on 24/1. Got the acceptance call today (7/2).

Good luck to you all! :)
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!   [#permalink] 07 Feb 2019, 14:25

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12    Next  [ 232 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all NYU Stern Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: gmatexam439



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.