It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 10:13

Decision(s) Day!:

CHAT Rooms | Olin (St. Louis) R1 | Tuck R1 | Ross R1 | Fuqua R1


Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 12 Jan 2016
Posts: 15

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 12:56
Congrats to all who were accepted!!!

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Current Student
User avatar
B
Joined: 03 Feb 2013
Posts: 944

Kudos [?]: 1089 [0], given: 548

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.88
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 12:57
Congrats to Future Tepperonis !!

Definitely mark your date for the Welcome Weekend, we have a packed schedule for you all and learn about how the next 2 years will be up close.

Excited to welcome all of the admits and reach out to me should you have any concern about On boarding. All the information will be provided on the countdown site.

For others, I can understand what it feels like as I was going through the application cycle. All the best to you.

For WL, keep the grinding on, you guys are almost there. Round 3 is the round where lot of the WLs will be cleared. Get in touch with the Tepper Adcom, should you have any query or concern

All the best.
_________________

Thanks,
Kinjal
My Debrief : http://gmatclub.com/forum/hardwork-never-gets-unrewarded-for-ever-189267.html#p1449379
My Application Experience : http://gmatclub.com/forum/hardwork-never-gets-unrewarded-for-ever-189267-40.html#p1516961
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/kinjal-das/

Please click on Kudos, if you think the post is helpful

Kudos [?]: 1089 [0], given: 548

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 03 Sep 2015
Posts: 13

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 12:59
In... No $$$

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 21 Aug 2014
Posts: 158

Kudos [?]: 62 [0], given: 21

Location: United States
Concentration: Other, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GMAT 2: 690 Q44 V40
WE: Science (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 13:00
Admitted with no $.

Kudos [?]: 62 [0], given: 21

Current Student
User avatar
B
Joined: 30 Oct 2015
Posts: 187

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 87

GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V39
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 13:06
kinjiGC wrote:
Congrats to Future Tepperonis !!

Definitely mark your date for the Welcome Weekend, we have a packed schedule for you all and learn about how the next 2 years will be up close.

Excited to welcome all of the admits and reach out to me should you have any concern about On boarding. All the information will be provided on the countdown site.

For others, I can understand what it feels like as I was going through the application cycle. All the best to you.

For WL, keep the grinding on, you guys are almost there. Round 3 is the round where lot of the WLs will be cleared. Get in touch with the Tepper Adcom, should you have any query or concern

All the best.


Hey, what would you suggest I do? I already booked hotel etc for 8-9th for the Vanderbilt welcome weekend. Tepper and Olin welcome weekends are all on the same dates. I'd really like to be able to meet people and experience all of the programs before making my final decision.

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 87

Current Student
User avatar
B
Joined: 03 Feb 2013
Posts: 944

Kudos [?]: 1089 [0], given: 548

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.88
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 13:09
PugLyfe wrote:
kinjiGC wrote:
Congrats to Future Tepperonis !!

Definitely mark your date for the Welcome Weekend, we have a packed schedule for you all and learn about how the next 2 years will be up close.

Excited to welcome all of the admits and reach out to me should you have any concern about On boarding. All the information will be provided on the countdown site.

For others, I can understand what it feels like as I was going through the application cycle. All the best to you.

For WL, keep the grinding on, you guys are almost there. Round 3 is the round where lot of the WLs will be cleared. Get in touch with the Tepper Adcom, should you have any query or concern

All the best.


Hey, what would you suggest I do? I already booked hotel etc for 8-9th for the Vanderbilt welcome weekend. Tepper and Olin welcome weekends are all on the same dates. I'd really like to be able to meet people and experience all of the programs before making my final decision.


I will suggest you choose. I will be biased towards Tepper for obvious reasons. But Welcome Weekend is a chance to know about Tepper Life up close and what makes Tepper "Tepper". Hope to see you here at Tepper over 8-9 april weekend. :-D
_________________

Thanks,
Kinjal
My Debrief : http://gmatclub.com/forum/hardwork-never-gets-unrewarded-for-ever-189267.html#p1449379
My Application Experience : http://gmatclub.com/forum/hardwork-never-gets-unrewarded-for-ever-189267-40.html#p1516961
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/kinjal-das/

Please click on Kudos, if you think the post is helpful

Kudos [?]: 1089 [0], given: 548

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2015
Posts: 24

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 27

Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V34
GPA: 3.76
WE: Asset Management (Investment Banking)
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 13:10
I am in with $!

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 27

BSchool Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Aug 2015
Posts: 59

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 15

Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: International Business, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 610 Q33 V40
GMAT 2: 690 Q41 V42
GMAT 3: 740 Q47 V44
GPA: 3.55
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 13:28
Waitlisted :?

I am going to reach to the adcom and give them some updates. The note said we won't hear more until the Round 3 decision date. Anyone know if we really have to wait until May 16th to find out? Did any Round 1 waitlisters hear sooner than the round 2 decision date?

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 15

Current Student
User avatar
B
Joined: 03 Feb 2013
Posts: 944

Kudos [?]: 1089 [0], given: 548

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.88
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 13:30
finalhourmba wrote:
Waitlisted :?

I am going to reach to the adcom and give them some updates. The note said we won't hear more until the Round 3 decision date. Anyone know if we really have to wait until May 16th to find out? Did any Round 1 waitlisters hear sooner than the round 2 decision date?


Decisions are provided on the decision days. So I guess you need to wait for the round 3 decision date.
_________________

Thanks,
Kinjal
My Debrief : http://gmatclub.com/forum/hardwork-never-gets-unrewarded-for-ever-189267.html#p1449379
My Application Experience : http://gmatclub.com/forum/hardwork-never-gets-unrewarded-for-ever-189267-40.html#p1516961
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/kinjal-das/

Please click on Kudos, if you think the post is helpful

Kudos [?]: 1089 [0], given: 548

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 05 Feb 2016
Posts: 4

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Location: United States
Schools: Tepper '17 (M)
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 14:32
Congratulations to all of those admitted, and best of luck to those waitlisted.

As Kinji said, if you're admitted please do come to Welcome Weekend if you can make it, and we all look forward to having you as classmates this fall.

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2015
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 1

Concentration: Operations, Technology
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V40
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 14:36
In with no $ !!

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 1

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 20 Aug 2015
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 15:46
admitted with no scholarship... :)

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 07 Nov 2015
Posts: 72

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 7

Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q46 V42
WE: Other (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 17:58
Congrats to those admitted. I'm excited for you all.

I hope I get to join the celebrations in May
_________________

Stay hungry, stay foolish
http://www.techmbagirl.wordpress.com

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 7

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 14 Jun 2015
Posts: 91

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 33

Location: India
GMAT 1: 680 Q46 V37
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Telecommunications)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 18:07
I still have no email from Teppper on the decision update, but it is published on the portal.
Anyone on the same boat.?

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 33

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 07 Nov 2015
Posts: 72

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 7

Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q46 V42
WE: Other (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 18:08
rakshithbabu wrote:
I still have no email from Teppper on the decision update, but it is published on the portal.
Anyone on the same boat.?


Same here, no email.

Posted from my mobile device
_________________

Stay hungry, stay foolish
http://www.techmbagirl.wordpress.com

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 7

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 09 Nov 2015
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V35
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.47
WE: General Management (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 18:29
I'm in!

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 09 Nov 2015
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V35
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.47
WE: General Management (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 18:41
kinjiGC wrote:
PugLyfe wrote:
kinjiGC wrote:
Congrats to Future Tepperonis !!

Definitely mark your date for the Welcome Weekend, we have a packed schedule for you all and learn about how the next 2 years will be up close.

Excited to welcome all of the admits and reach out to me should you have any concern about On boarding. All the information will be provided on the countdown site.

For others, I can understand what it feels like as I was going through the application cycle. All the best to you.

For WL, keep the grinding on, you guys are almost there. Round 3 is the round where lot of the WLs will be cleared. Get in touch with the Tepper Adcom, should you have any query or concern

All the best.


Hey, what would you suggest I do? I already booked hotel etc for 8-9th for the Vanderbilt welcome weekend. Tepper and Olin welcome weekends are all on the same dates. I'd really like to be able to meet people and experience all of the programs before making my final decision.


I will suggest you choose. I will be biased towards Tepper for obvious reasons. But Welcome Weekend is a chance to know about Tepper Life up close and what makes Tepper "Tepper". Hope to see you here at Tepper over 8-9 april weekend. :-D


Does Tepper have some recommended hotel for us going to the welcome weekend? Thanks.

Last edited by WalterT on 26 Mar 2016, 00:18, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Mar 2016
Posts: 8

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 6

Location: United States
Concentration: Organizational Behavior, International Business
GPA: 3.99
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2016, 05:51
abohemian wrote:
demonruby wrote:
Any R3 applicants receive interview requests yet? Just curious.



I received an invite on 3/18 and interviewed on Monday, 3/21. Pretty standard background questions and a few behavioral questions. The only completely unexpected question was 'describe a situation wherein you made a decision that had unintended consequences.' I felt great about getting the invite but now, after the interview, I'm dreading a ding. Bah - I definitely didn't present my best self in the interview! :lol:

The only thing I wish I had told myself before the interview is: you've passed the basic benchmarks (GPA, GMAT, work experience), so keep a cool head and show your EQ. Even though this whole process is very competitive, my sense is Tepper (and most schools) want to believe you'd be there to support classmates during the program so that you still have a personal connection 10-years later. So try to walk the line of accomplishment and receiving/giving support to others.

Private message me if you'd like to chat in detail about my experience or do a mock interview before your real interview.

Good luck to everyone today!!!


Thanks abohemian! I hope you did better than you think you did! If I get an invite, I'll definitely pm you. I'm still waiting for my recommender to submit (which she's assured me she is doing tomorrow)! I don't expect to hear anything until next week or later. Best of luck to you and all of the R3 applicants, and congrats to everyone accepted in R2!

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 6

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2015
Posts: 24

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 27

Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V34
GPA: 3.76
WE: Asset Management (Investment Banking)
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2016, 12:37
Hi all, so I am admitted to Tepper but I applied for full time at Anderson as well. UCLA dinged me but got an email offering me an interview with adcoms of part-time MBA program FEMBA and I have to write one more essay. I am already admitted in Tepper though. So what would you advice? I do not know much about FEMBA. How would you compare FEMBA to full time Tepper MBA? Thanks!

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 27

Current Student
User avatar
B
Joined: 03 Feb 2013
Posts: 944

Kudos [?]: 1089 [0], given: 548

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.88
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2016, 12:46
MBATeaCup wrote:
Hi all, so I am admitted to Tepper but I applied for full time at Anderson as well. UCLA dinged me but got an email offering me an interview with adcoms of part-time MBA program FEMBA and I have to write one more essay. I am already admitted in Tepper though. So what would you advice? I do not know much about FEMBA. How would you compare FEMBA to full time Tepper MBA? Thanks!


If you want to have an immersive MBA experience, make life long friends and become a great leader , come to Tepper !

Hope to see you at Welcome Weekend
_________________

Thanks,
Kinjal
My Debrief : http://gmatclub.com/forum/hardwork-never-gets-unrewarded-for-ever-189267.html#p1449379
My Application Experience : http://gmatclub.com/forum/hardwork-never-gets-unrewarded-for-ever-189267-40.html#p1516961
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/kinjal-das/

Please click on Kudos, if you think the post is helpful

Kudos [?]: 1089 [0], given: 548

Re: Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018   [#permalink] 30 Mar 2016, 12:46

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30    Next  [ 585 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Tepper-CMU Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: abhimahna



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.