Last visit was: 24 Jul 2024, 01:38 It is currently 24 Jul 2024, 01:38
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8918 [0]
Given Kudos: 3038
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 364 [1]
Given Kudos: 54
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.76
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 20
Schools: (A)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 650 Q40 V36
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Re: Calling all Trinity College (Dublin) MBA Applicants: 2022 Intake [#permalink]
Hello,

I got an admit for MBA from UCD Smurfit and Trinity Business School in Dublin with similar scholarships. I have been sure about Ireland as my place of study and applied only to these two uni, but faced with the choice of picking one of them, I'm definitely confused!

I see that TCD has better QS global rankings for 2021 and 2022; Smurfit has better rankings for the 2020 and 2019. I've also heard a few feedbacks that Smurfit is better for business courses, but that Trinity has a new business building and has been doing great recently. Could you guys weigh in and let me know what your choice would be in my place?

I want to weigh in factors like alumni support, more practical learning experience, career guidance and international exposure when choosing the uni.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 364 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Trinity College (Dublin) MBA Applicants: 2022 Intake [#permalink]
irelandmba wrote:
Hello,

I got an admit for MBA from UCD Smurfit and Trinity Business School in Dublin with similar scholarships. I have been sure about Ireland as my place of study and applied only to these two uni, but faced with the choice of picking one of them, I'm definitely confused!

I see that TCD has better QS global rankings for 2021 and 2022; Smurfit has better rankings for the 2020 and 2019. I've also heard a few feedbacks that Smurfit is better for business courses, but that Trinity has a new business building and has been doing great recently. Could you guys weigh in and let me know what your choice would be in my place?

I want to weigh in factors like alumni support, more practical learning experience, career guidance and international exposure when choosing the uni.

DM Your contact , I will add you in Trinity group..may be you can ask there..As of now 3 members are there

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
irelandmba wrote:
Hello,

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 364 [0]
Send PM
Any Trinity admits..

Hi guys, please check the seat status with Trinity before submitting your application. The seats are full but the portal is still accepting applications. One of my friends applied in the last week of December and got rejected because the 2022 intake is full. I thought I'll drop this message here so that it could benefit some prospective students :)

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 34
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Hi ApoorvaJain0402 did the applicant get a reply that 2022 intake is full? I just applied but couldn't find any such message in the portal
Kudos
roshen45 wrote:
Hi ApoorvaJain0402 did the applicant get a reply that 2022 intake is full? I just applied but couldn't find any such message in the portal

Hi, the reply was sent over an email as a final decision. The portal is still accepting applications for 2022 somehow.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 45
Concentration: Healthcare, Marketing
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Hi Everyone!
Probably I am the last admit. Have to take a call in a couple of days.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Can someone please add me into the Group ? ( Trinity 2023 MBA Applications ) Thanks
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 74277 [0]
Given Kudos: 20608
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply

This discussion has been closed due to inactivity. Please start a new topic in the Business School Applications Forum if you have a similar question or a comment.

Thank you,
GMAT Club Moderator Team.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 75
Send PM
Kudos
Hello, my brother has got an admit at TC, Dublin for the 24-25 batch.

Is this group still active

Still contemplating if he should accept the offer
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
Send PM
Hi all
I will be joining the 2024-25 MBA batch. Anyone here who has also got accepted for this batch ?
GMAT Club Bot
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6991 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
236 posts