Last visit was: 14 May 2024, 21:39 It is currently 14 May 2024, 21:39

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
GRE 1: Q167 V168
GPA: 3.15
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Hello;what are you planning guys?neither received any mail for confirming our decision nor any scholarship emails?even if scholarship decision are made;it would have been a lot easier to come into conclusion
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40 (Online)
GPA: 2.54
Send PM
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Saaurya wrote:
Hello;what are you planning guys?neither received any mail for confirming our decision nor any scholarship emails?even if scholarship decision are made;it would have been a lot easier to come into conclusion

Hi Saaurya,
As for confirming our decision, majority of people were given access to confirming the decision on the you.usc.edu portal. I suggest writing to the adcom to get that access.
As for scholarships, wait till 22nd; no other go.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 122
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.15
WE:Corporate Finance (Consumer Products)
Send PM
parashcr7 wrote:
Hi Saaurya, As for confirming our decision, majority of people were given access to confirming the decision on the you.usc.edu portal. I suggest writing to the adcom to get that access. As for scholarships, wait till 22nd; no other go.

Hold on- they expect you to confirm/deny offers without funding info?

thats wild asf
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [0]
Given Kudos: 183
GPA: 3.83
Send PM
creed1196 wrote:
Hold on- they expect you to confirm/deny offers without funding info?

April 30th is the deadline to confirm your decision whereas 22nd is the deadline for scholarship info. Although technically a week before the deadline, it’s still way too late for many students out there. And very weird to not follow any of the dates they mentioned in their website.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
parashcr7 wrote:
Hi Saaurya, As for confirming our decision, majority of people were given access to confirming the decision on the you.usc.edu portal. I suggest writing to the adcom to get that access. As for scholarships, wait till 22nd; no other go.

They don’t reply. Done that already.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I'm at R2 applicant but I was interviewed just 2 days before the decisions deadline of 31st March for some reason. My interviewer said that they won't be able to give me a decision by the R2 decisions deadline but they'll send it within 1.5 weeks. It has been 1.5 weeks and I haven't heard from them yet.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
wittykitty wrote:
I'm at R2 applicant but I was interviewed just 2 days before the decisions deadline of 31st March for some reason. My interviewer said that they won't be able to give me a decision by the R2 decisions deadline but they'll send it within 1.5 weeks. It has been 1.5 weeks and I haven't heard from them yet.

I had my interview 2 days after the deadline (R2) and got my admittance letter yesterday almost at midnight Pacific Time. You will probably get it this week. Good luck!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Technology, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GMAT 2: 770 Q51 V44
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Those who mailed asking for scholarship decision before 22nd, did you get a response?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gonzot97 Thank you! Did you also receive a scholarship decision?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
wittykitty wrote:

It did not appear on the admissions letter so no. I am currently appealing the decision.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
gonzot97 wrote:
wittykitty wrote:

It did not appear on the admissions letter so no. I am currently appealing the decision.

­What do you mean appealing the decision? 
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
wittykitty wrote:
gonzot97 wrote:
wittykitty wrote:

­What do you mean appealing the decision? 

Sending supplemental information and updates to see if I can get any merit scholarship.
This also includes scholarship offers from other programs.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Send PM
gonzot97 wrote:
Sending supplemental information and updates to see if I can get any merit scholarship.

How are you planning on sending supplemental information? Will you send it through mail cuz I don’t see an option on the portal. If yes which email address?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ps2897 wrote:
gonzot97 wrote:

How are you planning on sending supplemental information? Will you send it through mail cuz I don’t see an option on the portal. If yes which email address?

They asked to send the info directly to the Marshall admissions email. I also cc'd 3 members of the admissions team.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
gonzot97 wrote:
They asked to send the info directly to the Marshall admissions email. I also cc’d 3 members of the admissions team. Posted from my mobile device

who asked?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Did anyone on the waitlist get any updates? When should we hear back from them if we're on the waitlist?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
ddmco wrote:
Did anyone on the waitlist get any updates? When should we hear back from them if we’re on the waitlist?

haven’t heard anything
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41  ...  44