GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 01 Jul 2020, 21:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Waitlisted Kellogg Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Kellogg Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2020, 20:14
jhashashank268 wrote:
I do not agree. I could easily locate my waitlist manager email ID and mailed her. that I've submitted an update. She even graciously replied.

erlandgas wrote:
GMAT2020AM wrote:
Hi, does anyone know how to find the email ID for the waitlist manager. I have submitted a couple of updates but haven't heard back from the adcom

Posted from my mobile device

That's a good way to get dinged automatically. They didn't include it for a reason. If you go way out of the ordinary means to find a WL manager email, and you email him, that's not a good look.

How did you find your waitlist manager's email? Was it on your waitlist status update? Cause mine only had her name in bold with no contact.
I've also submitted an update through waitlist update form, but no reply from her, just an automatic email from Kellogg.
Stanford School Moderator
S
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GRE 1: Q169 V157
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Kellogg Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2020, 21:36
jhashashank268 wrote:
I do not agree. I could easily locate my waitlist manager email ID and mailed her. that I've submitted an update. She even graciously replied.

erlandgas wrote:
GMAT2020AM wrote:
Hi, does anyone know how to find the email ID for the waitlist manager. I have submitted a couple of updates but haven't heard back from the adcom

That's a good way to get dinged automatically. They didn't include it for a reason. If you go way out of the ordinary means to find a WL manager email, and you email him, that's not a good look.

Well, we'll see if it helps or not by you getting an admit from WL.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V40

Show Tags

New post 04 May 2020, 11:06
Seems like one new Admit from WL for Kellogg today.. Historically today is when most Admits have been rolled out from WL (Monday after deposit deadline).. Of course scenario may be very different this year..
BSchool Forum Moderator
S
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GPA: 3.11

Show Tags

New post 04 May 2020, 11:10
ashishranka94 wrote:
Seems like one new Admit from WL for Kellogg today.. Historically today is when most Admits have been rolled out from WL (Monday after deposit deadline).. Of course scenario may be very different this year..

You got in today?!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 May 2020, 11:40
Regenerate wrote:
ashishranka94 wrote:

You got in today?!

No no. Just saw on Decision Tracker

BSchool Forum Moderator
S
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GPA: 3.11

Show Tags

New post 04 May 2020, 11:44
ashishranka94 wrote:
Regenerate wrote:
ashishranka94 wrote:

You got in today?!

No no. Just saw on Decision Tracker

Oh ... ok.

:kicks rock:
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 May 2020, 11:49
Why the decision tracker shows 1 Y MBA admitted as only 30? The batch size is around 140..why so less in this forum?
Admitted - Which School Forum Moderator
S

Show Tags

New post 06 May 2020, 15:56
gauravs1005 wrote:
Why the decision tracker shows 1 Y MBA admitted as only 30? The batch size is around 140..why so less in this forum?

Because not every student admitted is going to be on GMAT Club.

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V40
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 08 May 2020, 03:45
erlandgas wrote:
jhashashank268 wrote:

erlandgas wrote:
GMAT2020AM wrote:

Well, we'll see if it helps or not by you getting an admit from WL.

Well true, but contrary to your prophecy I didn't even get dinged automatically for sending a mail. It's a futile debate you are trying to have. I think its perfectly okay to reach out to the waitlist manager if you must.
Manager
Manager
G
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
Reviews Badge
Calling all Waitlisted Kellogg Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2020, 08:59
Hey guys! just wondering how you were able to get the email address of your waitlist manager. I tried searching online, but couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated. My waitlist manager is Jessica Heidemann. Thanks
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Kellogg '22 (M)

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2020, 09:47
sdlife wrote:
Hey guys! just wondering how you were able to get the email address of your waitlist manager. I tried searching online, but couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated. My waitlist manager is Jessica Heidemann. Thanks

Even if that guy didn't get dinged automatically (which is such a ridiculous bar), I'd still strongly advise against not following the directions provided. Submit updates through the portal.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
Calling all Waitlisted Kellogg Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2020, 11:37
Anyone on the waitlist hear back today?
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Kellogg '22 (D)

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2020, 11:46
GOAT007 wrote:
Anyone on the waitlist hear back today?

Saw a few waitlist updates on clearadmit
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V47

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2020, 22:44
Anyone here on 1Y wait-list from R2?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 07:24
Anyone on the 2Y WL and hear back recently? Do you think we'll hear back soon?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 21:23
jessica1223

I highly doubt it
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Kellogg '22 (WL)

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2020, 00:39
I am international applicant who applied 1Y MBA and still in waitlist. It's already passing mid-June, and getting more and more frustrating. Anyone hears any decision recently? or anyone knows what Kellogg's further plan on their waitlist applicants?

and also is it good idea to send an email to Kellogg Admissions Committee to ask my final decision?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
WE: Investment Banking (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2020, 03:40
I am a 2Yr waitlist from India, I received this from my waitlist manager few days back - "we’ll continue to engage with our waitlist throughout the summer leading into matriculation as the needs of our class take shape"

Manager
Manager
G
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2020, 09:27
ng4fore wrote:
I am a 2Yr waitlist from India, I received this from my waitlist manager few days back - "we’ll continue to engage with our waitlist throughout the summer leading into matriculation as the needs of our class take shape"

Thank you. Did the email come directly from your waitlist manager's email? I got an email but it was more of an automated email to all the waitlist candidates it seems.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
WE: Investment Banking (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2020, 09:31
sdlife wrote:
ng4fore wrote:

Thank you. Did the email come directly from your waitlist manager's email? I got an email but it was more of an automated email to all the waitlist candidates it seems.

Yes, it came directly from my waitlist manager, it said we cant take decision currently, thanks for staying in touch with Kellogg, we will evaluate candidates throughout our summers.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Kellogg Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022   [#permalink] 17 Jun 2020, 09:31

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    Next  [ 162 posts ] 

Calling all Waitlisted Kellogg Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: Lekoben, Padfoot, Priyanka1293