Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 18:02 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 18:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: Booth '22 (M)
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 124 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GRE 1: Q170 V170
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Kellogg Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022 [#permalink]
Any college seniors out there thinking about applying to the Kellogg Future Leaders deferred admission program? It's a great way to reserve your place at Kellogg's beautiful new campus a few years in advance. Here is our profile of the program:

Kellogg Future Leaders

College seniors and Master’s students who went directly into a graduate program from undergrad are eligible to apply to the Kellogg Future Leaders program. There is no preference for majors in any particular discipline. Once admitted, Kellogg will hold your spot for 2-5 years while you gain work experience. There is no application fee to apply, and applications are typically due in June.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Kellogg Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022 [#permalink]
Hi, does anyone know how to find the email ID for the waitlist manager. I have submitted a couple of updates but haven't heard back from the adcom

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GRE 1: Q169 V157
Send PM
GMAT2020AM wrote:
Hi, does anyone know how to find the email ID for the waitlist manager. I have submitted a couple of updates but haven't heard back from the adcom

That's a good way to get dinged automatically. They didn't include it for a reason. If you go way out of the ordinary means to find a WL manager email, and you email him, that's not a good look.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 660 Q41 V40
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Hey, has anyone received instructions on the appeal process? Unless I'm mistaken, I haven't received any
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
ag03tra wrote:
Hey, has anyone received instructions on the appeal process? Unless I'm mistaken, I haven't received any

Expected to be announced later this week
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
WE:General Management (Retail)
Send PM
did anyone submit an update through the waitlist form instead of the drop-down for additional information?

I submitted a written letter through the Waitlist form, and an attachment of an additional transcript through the drop-down for additional info. I only received confirmation for the one that went through the drop-down process. Wondering if there's actually confirmation for the waitlist form?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
njcharlie01 wrote:
did anyone submit an update through the waitlist form instead of the drop-down for additional information?

I submitted a written letter through the Waitlist form, and an attachment of an additional transcript through the drop-down for additional info. I only received confirmation for the one that went through the drop-down process. Wondering if there's actually confirmation for the waitlist form?

Check your email. I've actually only gotten confirmation emails from the waitlist form updates. For the waitlist dropdown updates it confirms it on the portal showing the updates on the portal.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
MBA2023applicant wrote:
ag03tra wrote:

I wonder if it's more advantageous to just remain on the WL than reapply. Seems like it's a risk/reward ratio. I might call and ask about this. Maybe the worse that can happen is you just remain on the WL.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
erlandgas wrote:
MBA2023applicant wrote:
ag03tra wrote:

I wonder if it's more advantageous to just remain on the WL than reapply. Seems like it's a risk/reward ratio. I might call and ask about this. Maybe the worse that can happen is you just remain on the WL.

According to the MBA LW, Some people contacted Adcom and received emails regarding the appeal process.
One may respond to the following questions:
1) (Yes / No) I would like to submit an appeal for the test requirement for my 2020 Full-Time MBA application.
2) Please tell us how you have improved your candidacy since submitting your application and what components of your application demonstrate your academic readiness in the absence of a test score. (200 words)

It seems that only those who inquired about the appeal process received the email.
Personally, I think that waitlisted applicants with decent GMAT/GRE scores do not have to take additional risks.
I would rather remain calm and submit necessary updates.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
158bleecker wrote:
erlandgas wrote:
MBA2023applicant wrote:
ag03tra wrote:

According to the MBA LW, Some people contacted Adcom and received emails regarding the appeal process.
1) (Yes / No) I would like to submit an appeal for the test requirement for my 2020 Full-Time MBA application.
2) Please tell us how you have improved your candidacy since submitting your application and what components of your application demonstrate your academic readiness in the absence of a test score. (200 words)

It seems that only those who inquired about the appeal process received the email.
Personally, I think that waitlisted applicants with decent GMAT/GRE scores do not have to take additional risks.

Do you guys think that it's possible to NOT ask a test waiver (by not ticking the YES answer) and simply submit an update, in relation to recent developments that could improve the candidacy?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
GPA: 3.79
Send PM
FilippoGesuato wrote:
158bleecker wrote:
erlandgas wrote:
MBA2023applicant wrote:
ag03tra wrote:

Do you guys think that it's possible to NOT ask a test waiver (by not ticking the YES answer) and simply submit an update, in relation to recent developments that could improve the candidacy?

I don't think that is possible. You can certainly tick "NO", but that likely means your appeal won't be considered. Quote Kellogg's email (highlight mine) is below. Note how they specifically call the appeal a "test requirement appeal".

"Per your inquiry, please go to this form to complete the appeal for the test requirement waiver by April 30. The test requirement appeal was introduced to provide equity to previous applicants of this cycle compared to those who are able to apply now without a score. Accordingly, this is the part of the application for which we are allowing appeals. Kellogg's holistic assessment of the entire application remains the same.

You will be notified when a decision is made on your application."

If you were already rejected of course you are free to try whatever you want, as it couldn't be any worse. If you are waitlisted you should consider if you want to do anything against their explicit instructions as that might get you denied as a result.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
The email I received was much less specific in this regard, thanks for sharing. My first impression was actually that the appeal is just for the test score, but since my test score is in line with their average and I don't think waiving it will help my case, I was wondering if there was a chance I had misunderstood. Seems like it's not the case.

I guess I have nothing to lose at this point, so I'll submit it anyway.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
FilippoGesuato wrote:
The email I received was much less specific in this regard, thanks for sharing. My first impression was actually that the appeal is just for the test score, but since my test score is in line with their average and I don't think waiving it will help my case, I was wondering if there was a chance I had misunderstood. Seems like it's not the case.

I guess I have nothing to lose at this point, so I'll submit it anyway.

You never know. The remaining applicant pool may have changed and re-evaluating might yield a different result. As your profile says you are WL at Booth and Ross, you are probably ballpark in what they might want to admit. Like you said there is nothing to lose so give it a go and good luck!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi Guys,

Anyone here in this group who have submitted applications for rolling R3 without a GMAT score? I have submitted my application and awaiting further inputs from the adcom team.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gauravs1005 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Anyone here in this group who have submitted applications for rolling R3 without a GMAT score? I have submitted my application and awaiting further inputs from the adcom team.

This is a waitlist thread. It is generally for people who applied in R1/R2 and were waitlisted. If you are a new applicant in R3 please see here:

https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... 97174.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Thanks, just wanted to check if R2 waitlisted candidates are getting admit now, how are they going to apply or secure loans unless you land in US or get a visa? Is it possible to secure a loan without visa being issued?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V40
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
I do not agree. I could easily locate my waitlist manager email ID and mailed her. that I've submitted an update. She even graciously replied.

erlandgas wrote:
GMAT2020AM wrote:

That's a good way to get dinged automatically. They didn't include it for a reason. If you go way out of the ordinary means to find a WL manager email, and you email him, that's not a good look.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts