GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 03 Jun 2020, 09:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
WE: Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2020, 00:06
Admissions said results will be in batches and people who were interviewed via skype before feb-21st started getting results. Feb23/24th should be next followed by mar 1/2nd

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2020, 01:35
hvenkatesh wrote:
Admissions said results will be in batches and people who were interviewed via skype before feb-21st started getting results. Feb23/24th should be next followed by mar 1/2nd

Thank you! Hopefully not long then.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2020, 09:32
Has anyone who interviewed at the final March 1/2 slots been notified yet?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2020, 09:55
steminist wrote:

No, so far as I know, no-one who interviewed in R3 on campus has yet been notified.

I think it will be either tomorrow or Monday so that everyone in R3 gets notified - along with scholarship decisions - in one go.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2020, 10:01
Few people f2f on 24th got offers last week itself, i am still waiting though.Expecting tomorrow as we nearly completed 3 weeks

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.9

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2020, 10:09
steminist wrote:

I interviewed on campus on March 1/2 and have been notified of acceptance.

The Cambridge website says they aim to inform applicants within two weeks of their interview date, however, it can take up to three weeks for the Admissions Committee to make a decision.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2020, 10:15
Hi h12345, congratulations ! can you please tell us where are you from.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2020, 10:18
h12345 wrote:
steminist wrote:

The Cambridge website says they aim to inform applicants within two weeks of their interview date, however, it can take up to three weeks for the Admissions Committee to make a decision.

Congratulations! When did you find out? Do you know if any others have found out too?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.9

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2020, 10:44
tommyjones wrote:
h12345 wrote:
steminist wrote:

Congratulations! When did you find out? Do you know if any others have found out too?

Thanks! I'm from Canada and found out on Friday March 6th. I've heard of at least one other person getting an offer and ClearAdmit shows a few more: https://www.clearadmit.com/livewire/?school=judge
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2020, 03:17
I have just received a notification with an offer. Congrats to all who have the same
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2020, 03:32
Same! Congrats guys! Does scholarship or bursary info get released at a similar time or have they already been awarded to those who got early admission?

Intern
Intern
B
WE: Business Development (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2020, 20:37
steminist wrote:
Same! Congrats guys! Does scholarship or bursary info get released at a similar time or have they already been awarded to those who got early admission?

Congratulations! I asked the Adcom about the scholarship decisions and they said it will be release on or before Friday 20th March.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V44
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2020, 08:26
Just got an offer folks. Congratulations to everyone, and looking forward to seeing you later this year!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2020, 10:56
Congrats to all who got offers, see you at the campus soon :)
Hope the current issues sort out soon and we all will have an amazing year !
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2020, 07:13
Congrats to all the offer holders! Hope to see you in September.

I have a question on one of the offer conditions that I hope R1 and R2 admitted candidates can shed a light on. What was the reference check and how long did it take for you to complete? I've given my approval for it but it has been pending for some time. The reason I ask is that I have a very long notice period but I don't want to hand in my resignation until I am 100% admitted, especially in this current COVID-19 and economic scenario. I'd complete the other conditions in 2 weeks, so I'd like to understand the time for the background checks.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2020, 09:02
Hi,

Can anyone who's gone through the video assessment for scholarships share any details as to the kind of questions asked and what to expect generally? I have to complete one for R4 and don't want to go in blindly

Narenn , workout , Arro44 wanna help?

Thanks
LBS Moderator
V
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V44
GPA: 3.4
WE: Analyst (Transportation)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2020, 09:45
Codedlord wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone who's gone through the video assessment for scholarships share any details as to the kind of questions asked and what to expect generally? I have to complete one for R4 and don't want to go in blindly

Thanks

I took the assessment for the innovation scholarship (did not get it, however, was awarded another 10k bursary)

In general, the question pool is centered around questions concerning why you are the right candidate, how you would behave in certain situation etc.
While I don´t fully remember the questions I answered, they were not super unexpected and the prep questions give you a fairly decent glimpse of what to expect.

Kind regards,
Chris
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2020, 10:05
Arro44 wrote:
Codedlord wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

I took the assessment for the innovation scholarship (did not get it, however, was awarded another 10k bursary)

In general, the question pool is centered around questions concerning why you are the right candidate, how you would behave in certain situation etc.
While I don´t fully remember the questions I answered, they were not super unexpected and the prep questions give you a fairly decent glimpse of what to expect.

Kind regards,
Chris

That's helpful.

Thanks a lot
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2020, 11:50
Codedlord wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Codedlord

Not specific to scholarships but if you want to check what kind of questions they generally ask in video interviews, check the following topic.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/compilation- ... 86246.html
B
WE: Corporate Finance (Accounting)

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2020, 13:16
Hey, question for any other admits or applicants. Anyone else worried about how much more COVID19 will affect a one year program such as Judge compared to two year programs? With only one year and perhaps a couple months online, I'm concerned about career prospects? Haven't put my second deposit down and so just wondering what people think. Thanks
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021   [#permalink] 08 Apr 2020, 13:16

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10    Next  [ 187 posts ] 

Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status