Join us for MBA Spotlight – The Top 20 MBA Fair      Schedule of Events | Register

It is currently 06 Jun 2020, 20:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Chances at deferred programs?

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.94
Chances at deferred programs?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2020, 19:18
I am wondering about my chances for the deferred programs at HBS, Stanford, Wharton, Booth, Sloan and Kellogg. I have a 750 gmat and a 3.93 from a top 10 liberal arts school. I’m a white male and will be working in investment banking after graduation this year. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted from my mobile device
CrackVerbal Co-Founder
S
Schools: IIMA
Re: Chances at deferred programs?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2020, 02:25
gmatkilla69 wrote:
I am wondering about my chances for the deferred programs at HBS, Stanford, Wharton, Booth, Sloan and Kellogg. I have a 750 gmat and a 3.93 from a top 10 liberal arts school. I’m a white male and will be working in investment banking after graduation this year. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted from my mobile device

Hi gmatkilla69,

You seem to have all the right things on your profile. A great GMAT score, good academics, and a job post your undergrads. Most of these deferred programs take 10% of the class as candidates from deferred programs. However, most people applying are also with this kind of score.

You are sorted when it comes to showcasing your academic potential. However, it will be extremely important to highlight Leadership skills, internships or extracurriculars. Good recommendations will also be of help. A wow factor in your profile that gives you that extra edge will be important, especially when you are competing with students who are as good as you or better than you.

You still have a couple of months ( All these programs have deadlines in April ). You could think through these aspects and plan your application accordingly.

regards,
Shree
Re: Chances at deferred programs?   [#permalink] 04 Mar 2020, 02:25

Chances at deferred programs?

new topic post reply Update application status