GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 Oct 2018, 23:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

LSAT CR Tag!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

CR & LSAT Forum Moderator
P
Status: He came. He saw. He conquered. -- Studying for the LSAT -- Corruptus in Extremis
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Reviews Badge
LSAT CR Tag!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 07 Oct 2018, 06:18
Hi CR Forum grinders!

We finally have an LSAT tag! Because of this, please tag myself, broall, or gmat1393 on any post that are from the LSAT, and have not been tagged yet, and we will update them! You can also post the link here and we will update through that as well.

Thanks for your help!

Mod Nightblade

D-Day: November 18th, 2017

Need a laugh and a break? Go here: https://gmatclub.com/forum/mental-break-funny-videos-270269.html

Originally posted by nightblade354 on 02 Oct 2018, 17:04.
Last edited by nightblade354 on 07 Oct 2018, 06:18, edited 3 times in total.
Removed timer
Manager
Manager
S
GPA: 3.6
WE: Sales (Computer Software)
Re: LSAT CR Tag!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2018, 06:02
This is great! Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen. However, I suppose it will take some time to correctly tag all of the LSAT posts from the past.

Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

How to sort questions by Topic, Difficulty, and Source:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?view=search_tags

Manager
Manager
G
GMAT 1: 670 Q46 V36

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2018, 17:57
nightblade354 wrote:
Hi CR Forum grinders!

We finally have an LSAT tag! Because of this, please tag myself or broall on any post, not made by either of us, that are from the LSAT and we will update them! You can also post the link here and we will update through that as well.

Thanks for your help!

Mod Nightblade

nightblade354 This is a great initiative! It would be quite helpful since currently all LSAT Qs are under the tag "Source: Other - Please specify". This would also in differentiating good quality, official LSAT Qs from questionable quality Qs from various unknown companies/books. Btw it would be good not to mix the LSAT Qs from the official LSAT makers and from the test prep companies if possible just to ensure quality.

I already see some Qs under "Source: LSAT": https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?s ... ag_id=1320. Thanks for adding those. Maybe we can start by tagging the Qs mentioned in this post by broall: https://gmatclub.com/forum/actual-lsat- ... 49447.html

bb workout Gnpth broall Could we have a similar tag for RC? Again, this would help in differentiating official LSAT RCs from GMAT RCs collected from random sources. So far, I just found these LSAT RCs: https://gmatclub.com/forum/lsat-rc-coll ... l#p1937328. I'm actually looking for more LSAT RCs so I would really appreciate if someone could tell where to look for more.

Most Comprehensive Article on How to Score a 700+ on the GMAT (NEW)
Verb Tenses Simplified

If you found my post useful, KUDOS are much appreciated. Giving Kudos is a great way to thank and motivate contributors, without costing you anything.

MBA Section Director
D
Concentration: Nonprofit
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2018, 18:07
dabaobao wrote:

bb workout Gnpth broall Could we have a similar tag for RC? Again, this would help in differentiating official LSAT RCs from GMAT RCs collected from random sources. So far, I just found these LSAT RCs: https://gmatclub.com/forum/lsat-rc-coll ... l#p1937328. I'm actually looking for more LSAT RCs so I would really appreciate if someone could tell where to look for more.

dabaobao

Thanks for tagging me and letting me know of this. The request sounds reasonable. I will work on creating such a tag and update RC's.

If you like my post press kudos +1

New - RC Butler - 2 RC's everyday

Tag me in RC questions if you need help. Please provide your analysis of the question in the post along with the tag.

Study Buddy Forum Moderator
D
WE: Engineering (Other)
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2018, 19:34
Awesome! nightblade354

Superb initiative.

It's the journey that brings us happiness not the destination.

Manager
Manager
S
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2018, 21:08
Guys, this is really a great initiative!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the Gods, All the Heavens, and All the Hells lie within you.

GMAT Club Bot
Re: LSAT CR Tag! &nbs [#permalink] 05 Oct 2018, 21:08

LSAT CR Tag!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap