GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Oct 2019, 00:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Reviews about admit square and admissions gateway

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V36
Reviews about admit square and admissions gateway  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2019, 14:53
I am an Indian IT Male applicant and will be applying to schools this year for fall 2020 intake. I would be needing the help of consultants as I am inexperienced. Have any of you guys taken Admit Square or Admission Gateway's services? If yes, your reviews would be very useful. Please do share your experience with them.
Intern
Intern
Reviews about admit square and admissions gateway  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 07:44
I worked with Admit Square for my International school MBA Applications and interviews. I received an admit from both Cambridge and Oxford - with scholarships - despite a low GMAT score.

Essays: As this was the first time I was applying to business schools and I hardly had any knowledge of the quality of the essays required for these programs. Moreover, my GMAT score was pretty low for these schools and my terrible work schedule didn't allow me sufficient time to focus on my application. One week before the deadline, I decided that I will go with R2 instead of R1. My Consultant convinced me to apply in R1 itself and assured me that we could complete the application within the restricted timeline, something that I didn't trust myself with. With multiple iterations and great assistance with inputs on my story and quality of the essays, I could complete the application.

Interview: I had 3 mock interviews with Admit Square taken by Ivy League alumni on the Admit Square team. I remember my first interview, where the interview went so terrible. But after the valuable feedback from my interviewers and the personalized counselling with my consultant, the final interview with my MBA program was fluent and easy.

The entire process was enriching and insightful and I learnt a lot beyond just the development of the application. Thanks to Admit Square, I will be joining Cambridge this fall (unless I get INSEAD, which I am currently working on)! :)

Happy to provide any specific feedback that you may seek. Feel free to drop a line to soniya6.nitk[at]gmail[dot]com

All the Best for your application!
Intern
Intern
Re: Reviews about admit square and admissions gateway  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2019, 01:07
I was seeking help for my application to 2 top tiered B-schools when I was introduced to the team at Admit Square. The team is highly experienced, skilled and knows exactly how to differentiate an application for every school. First step was resume building which was a detailed and meticulous process. The outcome is something I am proud of today. The essays went back and forth innumerable times until everyone was satisfied with it. We worked in tight deadlines but ensured the application went through on time. I entitled their help for interview prep as well which was an enlightening process. The experience added great value to my learning, which will be useful even when I interview for jobs in future. I converted 2 out of the 3 schools I applied to and will be joining my dream school, Cambridge this fall.

I would highly recommend their services to anyone seeking help to apply to a top tier B-school.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Kellogg '18

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2019, 22:15
I approached Admit Square based on a friend's feedback who had made it to Michigan Ross the previous year. My first interaction with the team was extremely transparent and insightful, which made me sure that I wanted to work with them. I was helped right through school shortlisting to profile strategy sessions and then developing the essays in detail. The promise of unlimited sessions helped me work on the application thoroughly. I got to work directly with a Yale alum, who was brilliant in his mentorship. The team has good understanding of what specific schools look for in a candidate and have a lot of experience to guide on what works and what doesn't. I took the 3-school package and finally made it to my top most option, i.e. Michigan Ross. Despite a low GMAT, I made it to the program with scholarship, all thanks to the constant support of the team!
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V36

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2019, 06:26
Does someone know of people who took help from these consultants this year and converted M7 colleges? If yes, please tag them or ask them to give a review or DM me their contact information. It's really critical for me to hear them before I work with any of them.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Reviews about admit square and admissions gateway   [#permalink] 14 Apr 2019, 06:26

Reviews about admit square and admissions gateway

new topic post reply Update application status