It is currently 28 Jul 2017, 01:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Jan 2011
Posts: 60
The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2012, 20:26
2
This post received
KUDOS
20
This post was
BOOKMARKED
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  95% (hard)

Question Stats:

41% (02:26) correct 59% (01:33) wrong based on 932 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting rather conventional poets, the term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation.

A) The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting
B)The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as George V, the newly installed king, but by selecting
C)The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but because of the selection of
D) The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king, George V, but the selection of
E) The anthology Georgian Poetry, named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting
[Reveal] Spoiler: OA
8 KUDOS received
VP
VP
User avatar
Status: Been a long time guys...
Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 1386
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GPA: 3.75
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Dec 2012, 00:13
8
This post received
KUDOS
4
This post was
BOOKMARKED
vishu1414 wrote:
The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting rather conventional poets, the term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation.

A) The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting
B)The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as George V, the newly installed king, but by selecting
C)The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but because of the selection of
D) The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king, George V, but the selection of
E) The anthology Georgian Poetry, named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting


Understand the logic of the sentence.
Georgian poetry was named after the new king George in order to give the impression that the contents of the poetry were ascontemporary as the new king, but because of the selection of conventional poets, the motive was not fulfilled.

E is not a sentence because there is no verb.

D) The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king, George V, but the selection of
In this answer choice, it implies that the contents were as contemporary as the contents of the newly installed king. Illogical.
Also, there is a SVA issue because "contents" has to be referred with "those".
"but the selection of" doesn't makes complete sense. "Because" is lacking.

"but by selecting rather conventional poets" must be followed by the "noun" which actually does the task of "selecting rather conventional poets". In A and B, the usage implies that "the term Georgian" does this task. Illogical. Eliminate A and B.

C seems the best.

Hope that helps.
_________________

Prepositional Phrases Clarified|Elimination of BEING| Absolute Phrases Clarified
Rules For Posting
www.Univ-Scholarships.com

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 121
The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2013, 14:25
1
This post received
KUDOS
8
This post was
BOOKMARKED
The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting rather conventional poets, the term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation.

The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting

The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as George V, the newly installed king, but by selecting

The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but because of the selection of

The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king, George V, but the selection of

The anthology Georgian Poetry, named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting
_________________

Kudos will encourage many others, like me.
Good Questions also deserve few KUDOS.

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Nov 2012
Posts: 13
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Statistics
Schools: Yale '16, YLP '16 (M)
GPA: 3.4
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impressi [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2013, 14:31
1
This post received
KUDOS
Even though I marked option C, I am not sure why each option was wrong. Can anyone please explain?
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 170
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2013, 11:54
Marcab wrote:
vishu1414 wrote:
The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting rather conventional poets, the term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation.

A) The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting
B)The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as George V, the newly installed king, but by selecting
C)The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but because of the selection of
D) The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king, George V, but the selection of
E) The anthology Georgian Poetry, named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting


Understand the logic of the sentence.
Georgian poetry was named after the new king George in order to give the impression that the contents of the poetry were ascontemporary as the new king, but because of the selection of conventional poets, the motive was not fulfilled.

E is not a sentence because there is no verb.

D) The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king, George V, but the selection of
In this answer choice, it implies that the contents were as contemporary as the contents of the newly installed king. Illogical.
Also, there is a SVA issue because "contents" has to be referred with "those".
"but the selection of" doesn't makes complete sense. "Because" is lacking.

"but by selecting rather conventional poets" must be followed by the "noun" which actually does the task of "selecting rather conventional poets". In A and B, the usage implies that "the term Georgian" does this task. Illogical. Eliminate A and B.

C seems the best.

Hope that helps.
I have a question....

in C, contents are being compared to Henry himself... How can you compare a thing to a person?
Current Student
User avatar
Status: Everyone is a leader. Just stop listening to others.
Joined: 22 Mar 2013
Posts: 963
Location: India
GPA: 3.51
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2014, 22:43
The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting rather conventional poets, the term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation.

Option A and B are grammatically and meaning wise same, no difference;
D and E have error selection of rather conventional poets>>, the term Georgian comparison error.

C is left, just go for it.

A) The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting
B)The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as George V, the newly installed king, but by selecting
C)The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but because of the selection of
D) The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king, George V, but the selection of
E) The anthology Georgian Poetry, named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting
_________________

Piyush K
-----------------------
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time. ― Thomas A. Edison
Don't forget to press--> Kudos :)
My Articles: 1. WOULD: when to use? | 2. All GMATPrep RCs (New)
Tip: Before exam a week earlier don't forget to exhaust all gmatprep problems specially for "sentence correction".

1 KUDOS received
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 06 Sep 2013
Posts: 1997
Concentration: Finance
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2014, 14:27
1
This post received
KUDOS
vishu1414 wrote:
The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting rather conventional poets, the term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation.

A) The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting
B)The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as George V, the newly installed king, but by selecting
C)The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but because of the selection of
D) The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king, George V, but the selection of
E) The anthology Georgian Poetry, named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting


No, I don't like your explanation. Here's another attempt

First of all, check the last parts of the sentences in the answer choices. 'but by selecting'...the term. The term cannot select so A,B,E are out. Now between C and D that the contents were as contemporary as that of. 'That of', should be 'Those of' if we're referring to contents so D is out.

C stands

Hope this clarifies
Cheers!
J :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Jan 2015
Posts: 1
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2015, 04:50
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
dhruvd wrote:
Even though I marked option C, I am not sure why each option was wrong. Can anyone please explain?


Q : The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting rather conventional poets, the term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation.

A. The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting

B. The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as George V, the newly installed king, but by selecting

C. The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but because of the selection of

D. The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king, George V, but the selection of

E. The anthology Georgian Poetry, named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting



There is parallel error and verb usage error in the question - named and selecting

Both has to be in the same tense and should be named and selection. This eliminated options A, B and E.

' The term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation' event is the result of selection of selection of conventional poets, so because is needed. Also in 'were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king' (Option C) - that of makes it too wordy.

This makes C to be the right option.
Expert Post
Math Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 02 Aug 2009
Posts: 4692
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2015, 02:32
Gian Franco Dy wrote:
Quote:
that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V,


can somebody explain further what entities are being compared?
comparing a person with contents in terms of their contemporaneity? :O


a very valid question, request if someone from the source of question throw some light on it..
_________________

Absolute modulus :http://gmatclub.com/forum/absolute-modulus-a-better-understanding-210849.html#p1622372
Combination of similar and dissimilar things : http://gmatclub.com/forum/topic215915.html

Expert Post
6 KUDOS received
Manhattan GMAT Instructor
User avatar
B
Joined: 22 Mar 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2015, 00:11
6
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
(A), (B), & (E) all use the modifier "by selecting." Who is doing the selecting? We're never told, so we can't use this modifier. It would be like saying "By leaving out food, the cat was won over." Wait--did the cat leave out food for itself? (Compare this to SC82 in the OG.)

(D) is a fragment. It says "but the selection . . . the term Georgian came to have" and never gives us a verb for "selection."
_________________


Dmitry Farber | Manhattan GMAT Instructor | New York


Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews | View Instructor Profile |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
User avatar
G
Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 3964
Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2015, 05:58
Quote:
A, B, and E: by selecting rather conventional poets, the term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation.
Here, by selecting seems to refer to the term Georgian, implying that THE TERM GEORGIAN was SELECTING rather conventional poets.
Not the intended meaning.
Eliminate A, B and E.

D: that of the newly installed king
Here, that lacks a clear antecedent.
Eliminate D.

The correct answer is C.

C: to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king
Here, contemporary serves to mean modern.
It is possible for the CONTENTS of an anthology to be considered modern.
It is possible for a KING to be considered modern.
Thus, the comparison here seems logical:
What impression did the name try to give?
That the contents were as modern as the king was modern.

_________________

My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates

My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?

My Reviews
Veritas Prep Live Online

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 27 Jun 2014
Posts: 76
Location: New Zealand
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q43 V45
GRE 1: 324 Q161 V163
GRE 2: 325 Q159 V166
GPA: 3.6
WE: Editorial and Writing (Computer Software)
Premium Member
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Feb 2015, 13:44
DmitryFarber wrote:
(A), (B), & (E) all use the modifier "by selecting." Who is doing the selecting? We're never told, so we can't use this modifier. It would be like saying "By leaving out food, the cat was won over." Wait--did the cat leave out food for itself? (Compare this to SC82 in the OG.)

(D) is a fragment. It says "but the selection . . . the term Georgian came to have" and never gives us a verb for "selection."


Dmitry, what about the fact that the correct answer places George V in commas, making it an additional piece of information, where as his name is very important to the sentence (the anthology is based on his name).
_________________

"Hardwork is the easiest way to success." - Aviram

One more shot at the GMAT...aiming for a more balanced score.

Expert Post
Manhattan GMAT Instructor
User avatar
B
Joined: 22 Mar 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2015, 03:27
Well, there's a difference between something being an important element in real life and its being an important grammatical element of the sentence. The name of the king might be important, and as you say it does shed light on the reason for the name of the anthology, but it has absolutely no bearing on the overall grammatical structure of the sentence: "The anthology was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the king, but because of the selection, the term came to have the impression." Does that sentence make sense all by itself? Not exactly, but it's the skeleton on which the rest of the content is hung. It's absolutely fine for those additional modifiers to provide some of the most important ideas of the sentence. In fact, I'd say the most important word I omitted is the adjective "opposite." Add that in and you have a perfectly sensible, albeit vague, sentence.
_________________


Dmitry Farber | Manhattan GMAT Instructor | New York


Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews | View Instructor Profile |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2013
Posts: 345
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V39
WE: General Management (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2015, 08:35
emmak wrote:
The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting rather conventional poets, the term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation.

The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting

The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as George V, the newly installed king, but by selecting

The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but because of the selection of

The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king, George V, but the selection of

The anthology Georgian Poetry, named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting



Only option C;
Try to understand the meaning of the sentence.
"But "is used to connect two clauses .
if we read the sentence carefully , we will note that the part 'by selecting[/u] rather conventional poets' seems to modify 'the term Georgian'. The original sentence illogically tells us that the term Georgian did the selection.

C corrects the above error.


Kudos if you like the explanation. :-D :-D :-D
_________________

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.-Mohammad Ali

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 May 2015
Posts: 20
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jun 2015, 21:48
Vanethi wrote:
dhruvd wrote:
Even though I marked option C, I am not sure why each option was wrong. Can anyone please explain?


Q : The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting rather conventional poets, the term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation.

A. The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting

B. The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as George V, the newly installed king, but by selecting

C. The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but because of the selection of

D. The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king, George V, but the selection of

E. The anthology Georgian Poetry, named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting



There is parallel error and verb usage error in the question - named and selecting

Both has to be in the same tense and should be named and selection. This eliminated options A, B and E.

' The term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation' event is the result of selection of selection of conventional poets, so because is needed. Also in 'were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king' (Option C) - that of makes it too wordy.

This makes C to be the right option.


I do not see how "named" and "selecting" can be in parallel.
The main verb of the clause following coordinating conjunction "but" is "came", as appeared in the term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation.
This is is rather a modification error problem, I'd like to argue. By the way the original sentence is written, the doer of the selecting is the term Georgian.
This is what makes the original sentence questionable.
Expert Post
Manhattan GMAT Instructor
User avatar
B
Joined: 22 Mar 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2015, 17:46
mjhoon1004, I don't know what you mean about "named" and "selecting" being parallel. I don't think anyone proposed that, and there's no parallel marker that requires those two words to match up.

In any case, you're right that in A, the modifier "by selecting" refers to "the term Georgian."
_________________


Dmitry Farber | Manhattan GMAT Instructor | New York


Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews | View Instructor Profile |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Mar 2014
Posts: 245
Premium Member
The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that th [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2015, 03:41
11
This post was
BOOKMARKED
The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting rather conventional poets, the term Georgian came to have the opposite connotation.

A.The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting
B. The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as George V, the newly installed king, but by selecting
C. The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but because of the selection of
D.The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king, George V, but the selection of
E. The anthology Georgian Poetry, named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as the newly installed king, George V, but by selecting
Retired Moderator
User avatar
G
Status: worked for Kaplan's associates, but now on my own, free and flying
Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 4113
Location: India
WE: Education (Education)
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that th [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2015, 10:16
A, B, and E have serious modifier problems. After the participle ‘selecting’, whoever selected the poets should appear immediately.
D is a fragment with no verb for the subject ‘selection’
C is the correct choice
_________________

“Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher” – a Japanese proverb.
9884544509

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Mar 2015
Posts: 3
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that th [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jul 2015, 12:47
Option D also has a comparison error :
D. The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that the contents were as contemporary as that of the newly installed king, George V, but the selection of
"that" is not required as it does not have a proper antecedent.

Also, option E has a missing verb problem :
With option E the sentence goes like :
The anthology Georgian Poetry, <...modifier...>, but by selecting rather....
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 15 May 2015
Posts: 43
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that th [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Aug 2015, 02:25
Hi,

The colon can also be used as a logical extension of the preceding clause.It need not be a clause per se.

Cheers!!!
Re: The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that th   [#permalink] 25 Aug 2015, 02:25

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 31 posts ] 

    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the impression that th PathFinder007 0 03 Mar 2016, 14:23
3 The themes that Rita Dove explores in her poetry goodyear2013 7 17 Jun 2017, 20:23
The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the emmak 0 19 Jun 2017, 01:26
Like other educators who prefer to substitute anthologies of KocharRohit 0 06 Nov 2013, 09:07
11 Like other educators who prefer to substitute anthologies of prasannar 16 03 Nov 2016, 12:36
Display posts from previous: Sort by

The anthology Georgian Poetry was named to give the

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.