GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 09 Dec 2019, 19:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Which RC ressource if OG's are exhausted?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
B
GPA: 3.9
CAT Tests
Which RC ressource if OG's are exhausted?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2019, 12:16
Hello guys,

I am looking for good RC ressources beside the OG passages, which I already exhausted since I built a habit of doing 4 passages / day.
I've tried LSAT and can't help myself but they just don't feel like GMAT passages, the difficulty on those is also weird. Some passages are a walk in the park even though they are rated hard whereas others are just not comprehendable.

Any advice

Thanks
G
Re: Which RC ressource if OG's are exhausted?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2019, 16:11
Hello, chrtpmdr. I assume you mean you have exhausted the RC questions of whichever OG you have gotten your hands on. If so, have you done the questions from the Verbal Review? Why not take a look at the new OG Directory and find questions you have not done from past editions or publications? Here is the link:

https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmac-official-guides-the-master-directory-240610.html?fl=menu

I agree with you that any other source of RC questions is a pale comparison at best. I tell all my students to use third-party material--Manhattan Prep, Veritas Prep, and so on--sparingly, always centering their studies on official questions. Since GMAC™ does not license its questions for others to use, and since copying official questions and tweaking a word or two constitutes a copyright violation, these outside questions (and passages, for that matter) always have a slightly different feel to them. Getting used to another system can prove detrimental to your performance if you cannot appreciate the differences. Again, always center your studies on official questions.

If you have exhausted all the old and new official passages, then I would suggest that you go back and reexamine your errors, working to understand what makes all the incorrect responses incorrect. You can prove yourself on new material during the day of the test. (I suspect you find something in that directory, though. Maybe you should savor one passage in a day rather than hold yourself to a four-a-day pace. The GMAT™ is a test of reasoning, and if you think going through passage after passage is necessarily going to make you a strong test-taker, then you are mistaken.)

Good luck with your search.

- Andrew
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Which RC ressource if OG's are exhausted?   [#permalink] 01 Dec 2019, 16:11

Which RC ressource if OG's are exhausted?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: souvonik2k