GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Jul 2018, 07:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Jan 2016
Posts: 5
Schools: Carlson '18 (S)
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.4
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2016, 10:49
Applied R3, interviewed on the 22nd and got the email today that I was accepted. I plan on attending and I'm really looking forward to it!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 19
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
Schools: Kelley '18
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2016, 03:08
Admitted! :)
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 25 Oct 2015
Posts: 122
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2016, 03:11
poojapoddar wrote:
Admitted! :)


when did u get the mail?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 19
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
Schools: Kelley '18
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2016, 03:40
BruceWayneBatman wrote:
poojapoddar wrote:
Admitted! :)


when did u get the mail?


I got it almost a week back.
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 25 Oct 2015
Posts: 122
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2016, 03:48
poojapoddar wrote:
BruceWayneBatman wrote:
poojapoddar wrote:
Admitted! :)


when did u get the mail?


I got it almost a week back.

and when was ur interview? i gave on feb 29, still no reply.....
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 19
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
Schools: Kelley '18
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2016, 04:24
BruceWayneBatman wrote:
poojapoddar wrote:
BruceWayneBatman wrote:
when did u get the mail?


I got it almost a week back.

and when was ur interview? i gave on feb 29, still no reply.....


I gave my interview on Feb 22.
I requested them for early response as I had a deadline to accept the offer from another school.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Feb 2016
Posts: 3
Concentration: Other, Entrepreneurship
Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2016, 07:40
R3 international applicant from Nigeria, Interviewed on 24th February, still waiting for response, I may be admitted by smeal or madison anytime soon. Carlson is my choice. right now am really too worried about getting in, anyone interviewed on the 24th?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Jan 2016
Posts: 5
Schools: Carlson '18 (S)
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.4
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2016, 08:04
stuporh wrote:
R3 international applicant from Nigeria, Interviewed on 24th February, still waiting for response, I may be admitted by smeal or madison anytime soon. Carlson is my choice. right now am really too worried about getting in, anyone interviewed on the 24th?



I interviewed on the 22nd and I received my admit last Friday.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Feb 2016
Posts: 3
Concentration: Other, Entrepreneurship
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2016, 08:18
DUwebster wrote:
stuporh wrote:
R3 international applicant from Nigeria, Interviewed on 24th February, still waiting for response, I may be admitted by smeal or madison anytime soon. Carlson is my choice. right now am really too worried about getting in, anyone interviewed on the 24th?



I interviewed on the 22nd and I received my admit last Friday.



Exactly why am more worried, My expectation is that by now a response should have been communicated to me. considering your interview date is just two days before mine. Are you an international student?
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Jan 2016
Posts: 5
Schools: Carlson '18 (S)
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.4
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2016, 08:20
1
stuporh wrote:
DUwebster wrote:
stuporh wrote:
R3 international applicant from Nigeria, Interviewed on 24th February, still waiting for response, I may be admitted by smeal or madison anytime soon. Carlson is my choice. right now am really too worried about getting in, anyone interviewed on the 24th?



I interviewed on the 22nd and I received my admit last Friday.



Exactly why am more worried, My expectation is that by now a response should have been communicated to me. considering your interview date is just two days before mine. Are you an international student?



I am not. I am local to Minneapolis and an alumnus of the U, so that may have sped things up.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 May 2014
Posts: 46
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 08:20
Hello All,

I applied to Carlson in R-3 and my skype interview is scheduled for Mar 18th. Due to some personal issues I will be travelling this week and might not have internet access on 18th March. Is it possible to reschedule the interview? Would the college consider it?

Please let me know.

Thanks, :)
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 22 Dec 2014
Posts: 6
Location: United States
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 08:35
br245 wrote:
Hello All,

I applied to Carlson in R-3 and my skype interview is scheduled for Mar 18th. Due to some personal issues I will be travelling this week and might not have internet access on 18th March. Is it possible to reschedule the interview? Would the college consider it?

Please let me know.

Thanks, :)


You can reschedule the interview using the same link which you had got for scheduling the interview... Just drop a courtesy mail to admissions..Shouldn't be an issue..
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 May 2014
Posts: 46
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 09:30
vibhav88 wrote:
br245 wrote:
Hello All,

I applied to Carlson in R-3 and my skype interview is scheduled for Mar 18th. Due to some personal issues I will be travelling this week and might not have internet access on 18th March. Is it possible to reschedule the interview? Would the college consider it?

Please let me know.

Thanks, :)


You can reschedule the interview using the same link which you had got for scheduling the interview... Just drop a courtesy mail to admissions..Shouldn't be an issue..



Thanks Vibhav88 :)
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 25 Oct 2015
Posts: 122
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 16:58
got admit mail from carlson. did any round 3 applicant get any scholarship?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Jan 2016
Posts: 5
Schools: Carlson '18 (S)
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.4
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 17:08
BruceWayneBatman wrote:
got admit mail from carlson. did any round 3 applicant get any scholarship?


I was an R3 applicant and I received a full tuition scholarship.

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 25 Oct 2015
Posts: 122
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 23:17
DUwebster wrote:
BruceWayneBatman wrote:
got admit mail from carlson. did any round 3 applicant get any scholarship?


I was an R3 applicant and I received a full tuition scholarship.

Posted from my mobile device


thanks man... lets hope i get some scholarship too....
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 25 Oct 2015
Posts: 122
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 23:18
hey can anyone tell me what is the placement scenario in consulting for international students at carlson? what is the average salary and all.....
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Feb 2016
Posts: 3
Concentration: Other, Entrepreneurship
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 00:56
Admitted! got the notification email last night.
Current Student
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 303
Location: India
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
GMAT 2: 640 Q44 V34
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.58
WE: Analyst (Accounting)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 02:41
Congrats new admits. Please PM me with your what's app mobile number and I'll add you to the admitted students what's app group

Posted from my mobile device
_________________

Cheers!!

JA
If you like my post, let me know. Give me a kudos! :)

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Posts: 3
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 06:29
I am in as well, Admitted! got the notification email an hour ago. :)
Re: Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018!   [#permalink] 15 Mar 2016, 06:29

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10    Next  [ 194 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Carlson(Minnesota) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.