Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 01:09 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 01:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 77
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2021 Intake; Class of 2023! [#permalink]
khanna93 wrote:
Have all invites been sent?

Posted from my mobile device

As per the website , the initial notification for the first round would be sent by November 18th, 2020.
https://www.johnson.cornell.edu/program ... ant-dates/

Originally posted by VamshiPenchala on 06 Nov 2020, 10:21.
Last edited by VamshiPenchala on 09 Nov 2020, 09:26, edited 1 time in total.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2021 Intake; Class of 2023! [#permalink]
Hey guys, got an email on Monday from admissions office that my transcripts were missing so I replied with them attached. (I had identified this and sent it to the general inbox a week prior but had not heard back.

I haven’t heard back since I replied and the portal says “reviewer note: incomplete - missing transcript”.

Should I give them a call Monday? I can’t tell if they will change it to “under review” when they update the file with transcripts or it’ll just stay this way till they make an interview decision

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: IESE '24 (A)
GRE 1: Q165 V163
GPA: 2.99
Send PM
I also faced the same issue. Got an email on 3rd November and replied to them on 4th November. Didn’t hear back from them and my status is still ‘incomplete’
goooner11 wrote:
Hey guys, got an email on Monday from admissions office that my transcripts were missing so I replied with them attached. (I had identified this and sent it to the general inbox a week prior but had not heard back.

I haven’t heard back since I replied and the portal says “reviewer note: incomplete - missing transcript”.

Should I give them a call Monday? I can’t tell if they will change it to “under review” when they update the file with transcripts or it’ll just stay this way till they make an interview decision

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
goooner11 wrote:

Had a similar issue (missing online GMAT score report). Application was put on the "Incomplete - Missing Transcript" status on 30th Oct (Friday). Received a mail from an applications coordinator regarding the same. Replied with the report immediately.

Got a response from the application coordinator on 2nd Nov (Monday). Application status then changed to "Under review" and has been the same since then.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Send PM
MonicaAva wrote:
goooner11 wrote:

Had a similar issue (missing online GMAT score report). Application was put on the "Incomplete - Missing Transcript" status on 30th Oct (Friday). Received a mail from an applications coordinator regarding the same. Replied with the report immediately.

Got a response from the application coordinator on 2nd Nov (Monday). Application status then changed to "Under review" and has been the same since then.

Thanks, this is helpful. I’m guessing they do an initial review to ensure the app is complete and once it is, start reviewing. I’m going to give it till Monday afternoon and call to confirm they have it.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [0]
Given Kudos: 139
Send PM
There is one interview for yesterday!!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Same thing with transcripts missing for me. Sent it over and was told all good. Status still said missing transcripts after a week, so I followed up with the application coordinator and then it flipped to under review. This was about 2-3 weeks ago and I’ve been in that status in. I think if you follow up they’ll update it.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Send PM
My portal shows "Schedule Interview", but I haven't receive any Email notification, does anyone has same situation ?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
Send PM
nycnb wrote:
My portal shows "Schedule Interview", but I haven't receive any Email notification, does anyone has same situation ?

Hi - congratulations, I believe from previous threads that it first changes on the portal and a mail follows within 24 hours.

May I ask when you submitted and when your status changed to under review?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
nycnb wrote:

Yes. It changed last Monday and I still haven’t received anything. If someone already have received the email with the instructions, can you share with us?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
VKanodia wrote:
nycnb wrote:

Hi - congratulations, I believe from previous threads that it first changes on the portal and a mail follows within 24 hours.

May I ask when you submitted and when your status changed to under review?

I submitted at 10.06, and I identified the change 11.08 at night
Current Student
Send PM
nycnb wrote:

Just checked
Same change.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Has anyone received an invite to one of the LEAD events yet? I've seen quite a few interview notifications here and on ClearAdmit, but no LEAD invites yet to my knowledge. I'm wondering if they try to send those out in one batch. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Just got Email notification for interview, however, when I go to the page to make schedule, it show me error.....
Current Student
Send PM
nycnb wrote:
Just got Email notification for interview, however, when I go to the page to make schedule, it show me error.....

I haven’t received any email yet

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Abhimanyu14 wrote:
nycnb wrote:

I haven’t received any email yet

I sent an Email to the address in contact and got Email notification few mins later. You can have a try or maybe search in your promotion box
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: IESE '24 (A)
GRE 1: Q165 V163
GPA: 2.99
Send PM
My application status is still showing as incomplete, despite sharing the documents a week back. Tried contacting the admissions officer, but I haven’t received a reply yet. Is anyone also facing this issue?

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  18   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts