It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 08:51

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Oct 2016
Posts: 8

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Location: China
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.24
Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2017, 19:16
CAVU wrote:
magiccccat wrote:
Can add to that, just got the invitation this Monday and got the arranged date today. Guys good luck to all of us.

Did a bit research, but didn't find much. Qs in 1st interview are quite standardized last year. Anyone in R1 can share what we should expect?


Congrats on the invite magiccccat and abhibad!

Know that it's only 1 interview this year. In previous years there was a phone interview first, then an on-site interview. But the phone screen has been done away with.

You should expect to get a "case", which is more like a business scenario for which you have to give a recommendation on what course of action to take. This will come via email about 24 hours before your interview. You'll have to prepare a 5-minute presentation and give your reasoning and recommendations regarding the case as the first part of your interview.

The case is pretty ambiguous by design. It's a test of your logical reasoning and analytical abilities. Just make sure you back up your decisions or recommendations with solid logic or objective evidence. It's totally okay to invoke outside statistics, market research, or other evidence that you found while analyzing the scenario given in the case. The key here is to not make blanket statements or sweeping generalizations. Remember GMAT critical reasoning while preparing your presentation, and don't make false assumptions or improperly draw conclusions. If you make logical inferences and draw conclusions based on the evidence you present, you'll do just fine.

You won't be able to use a computer or white board but you can bring paper-based visual aides (just make sure you bring multiple copies).

The case portion is only 5 minutes long so pay close attention to timing. It goes by quickly and you'll want to make sure you get to say everything you intended to regarding the case. Definitely practice your timing before you arrive for the interview. After the presentation, you'll get a few follow up questions on the case.

After that, the interview is pretty standard. Be prepared to walk through your resume, answer a standard behavioral question or two, talk about your goals, explain why Cornell Tech, and then at the end, to ask your interviewer a few questions of your own.

The last part I actually think is the most important. The questions you ask really show your level of interest and fit with the program. Cornell Tech is so radically different from other MBA programs and there's so many exciting new things on the horizon, such as the Roosevelt Island campus, that there should be plenty of good questions to ask.

Since this isn't your traditional b-school program, I've been asked in the past what to wear. I had the same question myself when I interviewed, but I went with a casual suit and NO tie. I'm sure you could get away with something more casual, as I was still the most dressed up person at Cornell Tech that day (it's a very startup company like atmosphere), but I felt like it struck the right tone. That said, I would've felt ridiculous in a tie.

In general, it's really important to just relax and get in a good groove with your interviewer. This will help your case presentation flow naturally and your answers to other interview questions come off in a genuine light. Everything, in general, is really conversational and it's definitely not a high pressure atmosphere! The admissions staff is really warm and friendly and that definitely helps you to get comfortable.

Lastly, be sure to arrive a little earlier than you normally would, since you'll have to check-in with Google security in the lobby. There's also two entrances to the building (left and right if facing the building from 8th avenue). I went in the left entrance, which unbeknownst to me is just for Google employees, and had to walk back out and go to the entrance on the right-hand side, which took an extra 5 minutes or so just to get to the security desk.

Good luck to everyone with upcoming interviews! Feel free to DM me if you have any questions.


Oh man, CAVU, that is really really helpful. Thank you. Got the details of the interview, you are right, they indicated there will be a case sent out 24 hr prior to the interview, which sounds like the 2nd interview last year, as you said.

Again CAVU thank you so much. And good luck everyone in the interview.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jul 2016
Posts: 38

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 9

Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.6
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2017, 19:40
CAVU wrote:
magiccccat wrote:
Can add to that, just got the invitation this Monday and got the arranged date today. Guys good luck to all of us.

Did a bit research, but didn't find much. Qs in 1st interview are quite standardized last year. Anyone in R1 can share what we should expect?


Congrats on the invite magiccccat and abhibad!

Know that it's only 1 interview this year. In previous years there was a phone interview first, then an on-site interview. But the phone screen has been done away with.

You should expect to get a "case", which is more like a business scenario for which you have to give a recommendation on what course of action to take. This will come via email about 24 hours before your interview. You'll have to prepare a 5-minute presentation and give your reasoning and recommendations regarding the case as the first part of your interview.

The case is pretty ambiguous by design. It's a test of your logical reasoning and analytical abilities. Just make sure you back up your decisions or recommendations with solid logic or objective evidence. It's totally okay to invoke outside statistics, market research, or other evidence that you found while analyzing the scenario given in the case. The key here is to not make blanket statements or sweeping generalizations. Remember GMAT critical reasoning while preparing your presentation, and don't make false assumptions or improperly draw conclusions. If you make logical inferences and draw conclusions based on the evidence you present, you'll do just fine.

You won't be able to use a computer or white board but you can bring paper-based visual aides (just make sure you bring multiple copies).

The case portion is only 5 minutes long so pay close attention to timing. It goes by quickly and you'll want to make sure you get to say everything you intended to regarding the case. Definitely practice your timing before you arrive for the interview. After the presentation, you'll get a few follow up questions on the case.

After that, the interview is pretty standard. Be prepared to walk through your resume, answer a standard behavioral question or two, talk about your goals, explain why Cornell Tech, and then at the end, to ask your interviewer a few questions of your own.

The last part I actually think is the most important. The questions you ask really show your level of interest and fit with the program. Cornell Tech is so radically different from other MBA programs and there's so many exciting new things on the horizon, such as the Roosevelt Island campus, that there should be plenty of good questions to ask.

Since this isn't your traditional b-school program, I've been asked in the past what to wear. I had the same question myself when I interviewed, but I went with a casual suit and NO tie. I'm sure you could get away with something more casual, as I was still the most dressed up person at Cornell Tech that day (it's a very startup company like atmosphere), but I felt like it struck the right tone. That said, I would've felt ridiculous in a tie.

In general, it's really important to just relax and get in a good groove with your interviewer. This will help your case presentation flow naturally and your answers to other interview questions come off in a genuine light. Everything, in general, is really conversational and it's definitely not a high pressure atmosphere! The admissions staff is really warm and friendly and that definitely helps you to get comfortable.

Lastly, be sure to arrive a little earlier than you normally would, since you'll have to check-in with Google security in the lobby. There's also two entrances to the building (left and right if facing the building from 8th avenue). I went in the left entrance, which unbeknownst to me is just for Google employees, and had to walk back out and go to the entrance on the right-hand side, which took an extra 5 minutes or so just to get to the security desk.

Good luck to everyone with upcoming interviews! Feel free to DM me if you have any questions.

CAVU,
That is some great information you have provided there. Thanks a lot for the information.
Regards,
Abhijit

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 9

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Feb 2017
Posts: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2017, 08:12
My application status has been" under view" for three weeks. Does that mean I was rejected?
GMAT:710
TOEFL:less than 100
WE: 90 months in internet industry

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Mar 2016
Posts: 58

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 1

Location: United States
Concentration: Leadership, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.57
WE: Architecture (Real Estate)
Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2017, 12:47
Guest91000 wrote:
My application status has been" under view" for three weeks. Does that mean I was rejected?
GMAT:710
TOEFL:less than 100
WE: 90 months in internet industry



I THINK THE SCHOOL WILL TELL YOU IF YOU ARE REJECTED, THEY ARE INTERVIEWING AND SENDING INVITES TILL LAST MOMENT SO JUST RELAX.

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 1

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Sep 2013
Posts: 74

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Location: United States
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2017, 14:05
vineetbhosle1 wrote:
Guest91000 wrote:
My application status has been" under view" for three weeks. Does that mean I was rejected?
GMAT:710
TOEFL:less than 100
WE: 90 months in internet industry



I THINK THE SCHOOL WILL TELL YOU IF YOU ARE REJECTED, THEY ARE INTERVIEWING AND SENDING INVITES TILL LAST MOMENT SO JUST RELAX.


Whoa....easy on the caps lock there tiger

Hey Guest91000, I've heard of people getting invites just this week still, so it seems that they've been coming out on a rolling basis. I think you could reasonably assume that invites will continue to happen over at least the next week or two, since the next deadline isn't until March 3rd.

Best of luck to you!

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Mar 2016
Posts: 58

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 1

Location: United States
Concentration: Leadership, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.57
WE: Architecture (Real Estate)
Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2017, 19:47
CAVU wrote:
vineetbhosle1 wrote:
Guest91000 wrote:
My application status has been" under view" for three weeks. Does that mean I was rejected?
GMAT:710
TOEFL:less than 100
WE: 90 months in internet industry



I THINK THE SCHOOL WILL TELL YOU IF YOU ARE REJECTED, THEY ARE INTERVIEWING AND SENDING INVITES TILL LAST MOMENT SO JUST RELAX.


Whoa....easy on the caps lock there tiger

Hey Guest91000, I've heard of people getting invites just this week still, so it seems that they've been coming out on a rolling basis. I think you could reasonably assume that invites will continue to happen over at least the next week or two, since the next deadline isn't until March 3rd.

Best of luck to you!



eeks my bad - was working - architectural drawings need CAPS ON ANNOTATIONS :) meant no offence !

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Oct 2016
Posts: 8

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Location: China
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.24
Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2017, 07:40
Just finished the interview.. fingers crossed :P
How is everybody's ?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Sep 2013
Posts: 74

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Location: United States
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2017, 11:52
vineetbhosle1 wrote:

eeks my bad - was working - architectural drawings need CAPS ON ANNOTATIONS :) meant no offence !


No worries . Welcome to the thread! Have you interviewed yet?

Last edited by CAVU on 16 Feb 2017, 12:11, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Sep 2013
Posts: 74

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Location: United States
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2017, 11:53
magiccccat wrote:
Just finished the interview.. fingers crossed :P
How is everybody's ?


Congrats magiccccat! How did it go? Did you interview on site?

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Nov 2016
Posts: 6

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q56 V46
GPA: 3.25
Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2017, 15:05
Just received an invite for an interview!

Would appreciate any leads from other applicants that have given the Interview already.

All the best to others that are waiting for results.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Nov 2016
Posts: 6

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q56 V46
GPA: 3.25
Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2017, 15:06
magiccccat wrote:
Just finished the interview.. fingers crossed :P
How is everybody's ?


How'd it go ? Could you share details please ?

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Sep 2013
Posts: 74

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Location: United States
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2017, 17:20
gkchat wrote:
Just received an invite for an interview!

Would appreciate any leads from other applicants that have given the Interview already.

All the best to others that are waiting for results.


Congrats on the invite gkchat!

Last week I wrote up a general overview of the interview process with some specific pointers and details, so be sure to give it a read in case you haven't seen it yet. Here's the link: https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all-cornell-nyc-tech-mba-applicants-2017-intake-class-of-223359-100.html#p1803860

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Feb 2017
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2017, 18:59
Hey guys,

I interviewed this week too. Big shout out to CAVU for that detailed write up on the process as it pretty much went according to script. Does anybody know by when the decision for R2 might be announced?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2016
Posts: 1

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2017, 19:03
CAVU wrote:
magiccccat wrote:
Can add to that, just got the invitation this Monday and got the arranged date today. Guys good luck to all of us.

Did a bit research, but didn't find much. Qs in 1st interview are quite standardized last year. Anyone in R1 can share what we should expect?


Congrats on the invite magiccccat and abhibad!

Know that it's only 1 interview this year. In previous years there was a phone interview first, then an on-site interview. But the phone screen has been done away with.

You should expect to get a "case", which is more like a business scenario for which you have to give a recommendation on what course of action to take. This will come via email about 24 hours before your interview. You'll have to prepare a 5-minute presentation and give your reasoning and recommendations regarding the case as the first part of your interview.

The case is pretty ambiguous by design. It's a test of your logical reasoning and analytical abilities. Just make sure you back up your decisions or recommendations with solid logic or objective evidence. It's totally okay to invoke outside statistics, market research, or other evidence that you found while analyzing the scenario given in the case. The key here is to not make blanket statements or sweeping generalizations. Remember GMAT critical reasoning while preparing your presentation, and don't make false assumptions or improperly draw conclusions. If you make logical inferences and draw conclusions based on the evidence you present, you'll do just fine.

You won't be able to use a computer or white board but you can bring paper-based visual aides (just make sure you bring multiple copies).

The case portion is only 5 minutes long so pay close attention to timing. It goes by quickly and you'll want to make sure you get to say everything you intended to regarding the case. Definitely practice your timing before you arrive for the interview. After the presentation, you'll get a few follow up questions on the case.

After that, the interview is pretty standard. Be prepared to walk through your resume, answer a standard behavioral question or two, talk about your goals, explain why Cornell Tech, and then at the end, to ask your interviewer a few questions of your own.

The last part I actually think is the most important. The questions you ask really show your level of interest and fit with the program. Cornell Tech is so radically different from other MBA programs and there's so many exciting new things on the horizon, such as the Roosevelt Island campus, that there should be plenty of good questions to ask.

Since this isn't your traditional b-school program, I've been asked in the past what to wear. I had the same question myself when I interviewed, but I went with a casual suit and NO tie. I'm sure you could get away with something more casual, as I was still the most dressed up person at Cornell Tech that day (it's a very startup company like atmosphere), but I felt like it struck the right tone. That said, I would've felt ridiculous in a tie.

In general, it's really important to just relax and get in a good groove with your interviewer. This will help your case presentation flow naturally and your answers to other interview questions come off in a genuine light. Everything, in general, is really conversational and it's definitely not a high pressure atmosphere! The admissions staff is really warm and friendly and that definitely helps you to get comfortable.

Lastly, be sure to arrive a little earlier than you normally would, since you'll have to check-in with Google security in the lobby. There's also two entrances to the building (left and right if facing the building from 8th avenue). I went in the left entrance, which unbeknownst to me is just for Google employees, and had to walk back out and go to the entrance on the right-hand side, which took an extra 5 minutes or so just to get to the security desk.

Good luck to everyone with upcoming interviews! Feel free to DM me if you have any questions.


Hi
How many interviewers do you have? I heard last year there were 2 interviewers including the nice director however this year seems only one assistant director as interviewer. I wonder why CAVU metioned to bring several copies of presentation slide. Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Sep 2013
Posts: 74

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Location: United States
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2017, 23:20
jtulsamuel wrote:
Hi
How many interviewers do you have? I heard last year there were 2 interviewers including the nice director however this year seems only one assistant director as interviewer. I wonder why CAVU metioned to bring several copies of presentation slide. Thanks


Hi jtulsamuel,

In my own experience and from what I've heard from others, there should only be 1 interviewer.

As for why I mentioned bringing multiple copies of your case presentation (if you decide to make a slide deck or bring other visuals), this is because you will not have access to a computer or whiteboard during your interview. So, you will need to print a copy to hand to your interviewer, and it's also very helpful to have a copy for yourself, to use while presenting.

Note that bringing a hard copy presentation is entirely optional. This isn't required by any means and you could definitely do it just by talking your way through your case – but I highly recommend doing so. There's really no down side other than the extra time investment. But you'll be far more prepared this way, and you also won't have to commit everything to memory, as you can use your slides as a reference.

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Feb 2017
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2017, 09:01
I had one interviewer as well. Considered taking printouts like cavu suggested but decided to play it by ear and presented with no aid. That has more to do with my presentation style where I like a free flowing conversation rather than be strictly confined to a predefined structure. Also since it was just 5 mins, I felt the coordination of handing out the printout and coordinating through it was not worth the hassle since I had 4 clear points to state so i probably would not get too sidetracked. But then CAVU is already in so his is the more credible advice :).

Last edited by Test12344321 on 22 Feb 2017, 12:36, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Feb 2017
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2017, 09:36
This wait is pure torment though. Does anybody have any clues on when they might announce the results of the second round? CAVU, do you want to put your detective skills to work for us again :)?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Sep 2013
Posts: 74

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Location: United States
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2017, 15:53
Test12344321 wrote:
This wait is pure torment though. Does anybody have any clues on when they might announce the results of the second round? CAVU, do you want to put your detective skills to work for us again :)?


Here's my best sleuth work Test12344321 8-)

But first, when did you interview?

If you interviewed recently, I'd imagine you'd know pretty soon, given that the Round 3 deadline is fast approaching (March 3rd). But that said, I know of a few people who interviewed just this week or who still have interviews coming up in the next few days.

Cornell Tech pre-work classes open the first week of March, so I'd imagine that they would accept people in a timeframe that leaves enough time to complete the coursework. If you haven't heard of the pre-work classes before, they're just a couple of courses through eCornell that all Cornell Tech MBAs have to take before the program officially begins in May.

Also, know that Round 2 acceptances have been coming out on a rolling basis. I know that some people have already been accepted for Round 2, and they were notified ~3 weeks after the interview. It also seems like there was higher volume in Round 2, because there appears to have been 2 or 3 waves of interview invites this time, which is a departure from how things went in Round 1.

Good luck to everyone waiting for news!

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Feb 2017
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2017, 17:13
CAVU wrote:

Here's my best sleuth work Test12344321 8-)

But first, when did you interview?

If you interviewed recently, I'd imagine you'd know pretty soon, given that the Round 3 deadline is fast approaching (March 3rd). But that said, I know of a few people who interviewed just this week or who still have interviews coming up in the next few days.

Cornell Tech pre-work classes open the first week of March, so I'd imagine that they would accept people in a timeframe that leaves enough time to complete the coursework. If you haven't heard of the pre-work classes before, they're just a couple of courses through eCornell that all Cornell Tech MBAs have to take before the program officially begins in May.

Also, know that Round 2 acceptances have been coming out on a rolling basis. I know that some people have already been accepted for Round 2, and they were notified ~3 weeks after the interview. It also seems like there was higher volume in Round 2, because there appears to have been 2 or 3 waves of interview invites this time, which is a departure from how things went in Round 1.

Good luck to everyone waiting for news!


Ah ok...that's good to know that I might know sooner than the next deadline. I interviewed on the 14th.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jul 2016
Posts: 38

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 9

Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.6
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2017, 22:26
Folks,
Had my Skype interview yesterday. It lasted for 26 minutes...Now keeping my fingers crossed....
Abhijit

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 9

Re: Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018   [#permalink] 23 Feb 2017, 22:26

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11    Next  [ 203 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Cornell NYC-Tech MBA Applicants(2017 Intake) Class of 2018

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.