Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 08:04 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 08:04

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Accounting, Finance
GPA: 3.53
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [2]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
WE:Sales (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 65
GMAT 1: 550 Q48 V18
GRE 1: Q790 V490
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2017 Intake [#permalink]
Kudos
Dear All,
Can someone please share the list of recommeded books readings for the first year MBA. Help appreciated.
Thanks
M.S
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V29
GPA: 2.89
Send PM
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2017 Intake [#permalink]
I have just received my offer and I cannot believe it after how I thought my Skype interview went!

I'd love to be added to the https://gmatclub.com/chat group!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V29
GPA: 2.89
Send PM
LuizIQ wrote:
ocfreakdilara wrote:
rapsfan1992 wrote:
Hi everyone!

I got an offer for the Co-op program and thought I should share some insight on my application process.

Application submitted: November 30th
Video interview completed: December 5th
Co-op interview: January 6th
Received offer: January 20th

I did horribly on the video interview because I was really nervous and ended up not answering the questions well. Make sure you get enough practice talking into a camera as I think that would really help!

My in person Co-op interview was a very positive experience. The questions I received for the Co-op interview were very similar to the ones 'applicant19' has provided and the interviewers were extremely friendly and courteous.

My applicant details:

GMAT: 650
WE: 2.5 Years in Financial Services
CGPA: 3.35
Domestic Applicant

Hope this helps!

Hey thank you very much for sharing your experience rapsfan1992! I have just completed my Co-op interview and feel like I could have done much better. Hopefully hear some good news in 10 business days. :)

Congrats on you Admission. There is a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for Degroote MBA students you might be interested in joining. At least we can know ourselves before September. 8-) 8-)

I've just received my offer and I'd love to join the https://gmatclub.com/chat group! Please let me know the number :)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 670 Q45 V37
Send PM
Hi everyone!

Just wondering how long after the video interview you all received an invitation to the in-person interview for the co-op program.
Getting a little bit nervous as the deadline approaches as I'm hoping there are still spots available for the September intake. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Abdullah
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Schools: DeGroote (A)
WE:Other (Other)
Send PM
AbdullahShaikh wrote:
Hi everyone!

Just wondering how long after the video interview you all received an invitation to the in-person interview for the co-op program.
Getting a little bit nervous as the deadline approaches as I'm hoping there are still spots available for the September intake. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Abdullah

for me, it was 2.5 weeks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
AbdullahShaikh wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thanks,
Abdullah

I completed my video interview on Sunday night and received an email on Thursday. The Adcom meets every Wednesday but it all depends on the number of candidates at hand.

Cheers:)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 670 Q45 V37
Send PM
LuizIQ
thinkoutsidethebox

Thanks for the added insight, much appreciated.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks for the added insight, much appreciated.[/quote]

You are welcomed.
I hope everything goes well for you. :-D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello all,

I also got admitted to Degroote FT MBA. I come from Delhi, India with over 3 years of experience, and a GMAT score of 710. I tried 3 other schools (McGill, Sauder and Alberta) and could only get into McMaster, which I had to accept due to lack of options.

Please add me to the https://gmatclub.com/chat group. My number is 91-8587836811. Look forward to meeting you all in August.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 76
Concentration: Healthcare, General Management
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Hello,
Anyone who has been admitted into Degroote's full-time MBA beginning this fall?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, What is the https://gmatclub.com/chat group? I got into degroote co-op starting in September 2017
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ngayl1011 wrote:
Hi, What is the https://gmatclub.com/chat group? I got into degroote co-op starting in September 2017

PM me your number so that i can add you to the group.

Cheers. :-D
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
The New Students dates and deadlines are out:
https://mbastudent.degroote.mcmaster.ca/ ... deadlines/
Intern
Intern
Schools: DeGroote"20
GMAT 1: 590 Q37 V39
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
macmba wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am also a domestic applicant currently completing my fourth year of undergrad. I accepted my offer to the co-op program, and received admission in February.

Like rapsfan1992, my video interview was not the best. I experienced technological difficulties during the interview, so I felt flustered. Prepare yourself for the possibility of glitches and make sure to complete the practice questions to familiarize yourself with the software.

For the in-person interview, I prepared through researching behaviour-based questions and there were no real surprises in the questions I was asked. The interviewers were warm and I felt confident leaving the interview. I received my offer 9 days after.

Looking forward to September!

Would you mind sharing your profile? :) I'm also a domestic applicant and just graduated from my undergrad last Spring, hoping to attend next September! I'm trying to get a feel for what my chances are for admissions.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi guys. Is there a thread out there for the applicants of the September 2018 intake? Been scouring GMAT club but I'm unable to track it down. It would be super helpful if somebody could let me know of the same.

Sent from my MotoG3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72867 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All DeGroote Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All DeGroote Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All DeGroote Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated DeGroote Forum to dive into all things related to DeGroote's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts