GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 22 Jan 2020, 18:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2019, 01:49
avinoam wrote:
So I wrote my follow up e-mail and I got a quick phone call assuring me that I've been accepted to the Desautels class of 2022! They sent me an unofficial email and said and official one will come soon! Please let me know if you've been accepted to!


Hi can you share what questions were you asked in the interview.
Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jul 2018
Posts: 15
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2019, 08:58
avinoam wrote:
smidha93

I just got the official acceptance to the University with scholarships. I am accepting and excited to attend, please anyone who gets accepted let's try and meet before hand, even if it's via video chat.

Posted from my mobile device


Congratulation again. :)

I will surely update you once I hear back from them.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Posts: 9
Location: India
Schools: Rotman '22 (S)
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2019, 02:51
1
Just received my official acceptance with scholarship. Please let me know if anyone else is accepted soon and let’s connect!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Posts: 11
Location: India
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V29
GPA: 3.15
Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 07 Dec 2019, 03:07
smidha93 wrote:
avinoam wrote:
smidha93

I just got the official acceptance to the University with scholarships. I am accepting and excited to attend, please anyone who gets accepted let's try and meet before hand, even if it's via video chat.

Posted from my mobile device


Congratulation again. :)

I will surely update you once I hear back from them.



Hi smidha93 ,

Any updates on your application. I am also in the same boat. Its been more than 3 weeks since my application status is in review. No updates for me yet.

Originally posted by rohansethi94 on 07 Dec 2019, 03:00.
Last edited by rohansethi94 on 07 Dec 2019, 03:07, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Posts: 11
Location: India
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V29
GPA: 3.15
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2019, 03:06
IshanH wrote:
Just received my official acceptance with scholarship. Please let me know if anyone else is accepted soon and let’s connect!

Posted from my mobile device


Congratulations!!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jul 2018
Posts: 15
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2019, 03:19
rohansethi94 wrote:
smidha93 wrote:
avinoam wrote:
smidha93

I just got the official acceptance to the University with scholarships. I am accepting and excited to attend, please anyone who gets accepted let's try and meet before hand, even if it's via video chat.

Posted from my mobile device


Congratulation again. :)

I will surely update you once I hear back from them.



Hi smidha93 ,

Any updates on your application. I am also in the same boat. Its been more than 3 weeks since my application status is in review. No updates for me yet.



Same here. I sent a mail on Tuesday but they said it's still in review and have no updates :(
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jul 2018
Posts: 15
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2019, 03:20
IshanH wrote:
Just received my official acceptance with scholarship. Please let me know if anyone else is accepted soon and let’s connect!

Posted from my mobile device


Congratulations :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Dec 2019, 05:55
IshanH wrote:
Just received my official acceptance with scholarship. Please let me know if anyone else is accepted soon and let’s connect!

Posted from my mobile device


Hey congratulations
When was your interview.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Location: India
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Dec 2019, 07:35
I interviewed on 5th November.
BSchool Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 07 Dec 2018
Posts: 160
Location: India
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2019, 10:11
It's been 40 days since I submitted my application. Getting a little worried now :(
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Apr 2019
Posts: 18
Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2019, 18:25
sj24 wrote:
It's been 40 days since I submitted my application. Getting a little worried now :(


sj24 Hopefully you'll hear this week, the websites does say 4-6 weeks, but they've told me that with changes to the program they're have been glitches so don't get too nervous!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jun 2019
Posts: 9
Location: India
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2019, 22:50
Hello guys,

I had applied to Mc Gill and the application was completed on 31 Oct 19. It has been over six weeks and I haven't received any updates. For those who have received an admit, could you tell me after how many days did you get the interview call or the admit?

Posted from my mobile device
BSchool Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 07 Dec 2018
Posts: 160
Location: India
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2019, 09:15
avinoam wrote:
sj24 wrote:
It's been 40 days since I submitted my application. Getting a little worried now :(


sj24 Hopefully you'll hear this week, the websites does say 4-6 weeks, but they've told me that with changes to the program they're have been glitches so don't get too nervous!


Hey thanks for this msg. Makes me a little hopeful.
If no communication in the next 5 days then I am afraid, it definitely will be a ding.

Even if they start to send invites this week then how shall they manage interviews pre-Christmas, I wonder!
R1 interviews in Jan would be surprisingly late!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Apr 2019
Posts: 18
Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2019, 10:57
Have you written a follow up email yet? Carine is very good at responding.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Posts: 9
Location: India
Schools: Rotman '22 (S)
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2019, 23:18
neeltamg wrote:
Hello guys,

I had applied to Mc Gill and the application was completed on 31 Oct 19. It has been over six weeks and I haven't received any updates. For those who have received an admit, could you tell me after how many days did you get the interview call or the admit?

Posted from my mobile device


I applied on 27th October and received my interview invite on 1st November. There’s no harm in writing a follow up mail, since it’s such a busy time of year for the adcom. They are usually quite responsive!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jun 2019
Posts: 9
Location: India
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2019, 23:29
Thank you Ishan. I have mailed them already but had no response. So just getting a bit anxious! :)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Location: India
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2019, 23:39
1
Yes I can understand. Hang in there and hope for the best! Let me know if I can help with anything.
BSchool Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 07 Dec 2018
Posts: 160
Location: India
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2019, 08:06
avinoam wrote:
Have you written a follow up email yet? Carine is very good at responding.



I had dropped an email and just got the response that the decisions will be out by the end of the week.
Fingers crossed!!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jul 2018
Posts: 15
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2019, 09:53
sj24 wrote:
avinoam wrote:
Have you written a follow up email yet? Carine is very good at responding.



I had dropped an email and just got the response that the decisions will be out by the end of the week.
Fingers crossed!!!


Have you given the interview?
BSchool Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 07 Dec 2018
Posts: 160
Location: India
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2019, 12:12
smidha93 wrote:
sj24 wrote:
avinoam wrote:
Have you written a follow up email yet? Carine is very good at responding.



I had dropped an email and just got the response that the decisions will be out by the end of the week.
Fingers crossed!!!


Have you given the interview?


No. Decision on the application will be given by the end of the week, that's what I was told.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022   [#permalink] 18 Dec 2019, 12:12

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5    Next  [ 100 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: sj24






cron

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne