GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 17 Feb 2020, 17:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
G
Joined: 12 Jul 2017
Posts: 249
Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 570 Q43 V26
GMAT 2: 690 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.8
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2019, 01:26
kloppismydad wrote:
rish2708 wrote:

This is also an incorrect assumption.

The fact that after 20th there has been no invites mean that there could be more.

Also, the admission committee itself said that few invites are more to come.

There could be possibility of more invites with R3.

You can't take word to word from isb.
Last year, suddenly r3 was introduced and many interviews were held even after deadline.

This is true for nus too. So till the mail comes, there is no point speculating. It just burns calories and generates anxiety.

And in any case, life is not short. There are many chances and every year to improvise.

So I believe let's enjoy the holidays and let the adcom do the job.

Regards,
Rishav


Fair enough.

I received an email from the Admissions Director today stating that my application is incomplete and that I should finish it before R3 deadline. :lol:

Wonder if there is an issue with their systems?

EDIT: My information was mistakenly shared with him for the email. :lol:

What I love is how swift they are with emails! Really impressive stuff.



Hehe all the best then!!
It means the apps are re-evaluated?

When did you submit your app in R2?
But didn't you get notification that your app is found complete?


Regards,
Rishav

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Oct 2018
Posts: 41
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2019, 03:02
Nothing was missing! I think the AD was given my information by mistake, or so he suggests. I shared a screenshot of my application page which said my application was complete. Not sure what's happening lol.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Sep 2019
Posts: 16
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.9
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2019, 03:05
Does anybody have an idea when interview results will be out for R2?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 45
Location: India
GRE 1: Q165 V160
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2019, 03:11
1
gauradhya wrote:
Does anybody have an idea when interview results will be out for R2?

Posted from my mobile device

Feb I believe
ISB School Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 687
Location: India
Concentration: Nonprofit, Sustainability
Schools: ISB
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V30
WE: Operations (Non-Profit and Government)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2019, 05:57
1
gauradhya wrote:
Does anybody have an idea when interview results will be out for R2?

Posted from my mobile device


Mid Feb '20
Attachment:
The attachment Capture.PNG is no longer available

Attachments

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 46.37 KiB | Viewed 1928 times ]

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jan 2018
Posts: 32
Location: India
GMAT 1: 610 Q49 V24
GMAT 2: 640 Q49 V29
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2019, 20:46
1
Any updates on round 2 interview invites?
Is anyone still being invited??
_________________
"All problems are illusions of the mind"
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 45
Location: India
GRE 1: Q165 V160
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2019, 20:55
rohitsubr wrote:
Any updates on round 2 interview invites?
Is anyone still being invited??

Yes please. Any information on this?

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 7439
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Dec 2019, 22:29
Last 2 days left for all who still haven't submitted their apps in R2. Good luck!
_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Sep 2019
Posts: 68
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2019, 09:07
Hey, can someone please confirm the last date for submitting the recommendation letter for Round 3? The deadline is Jan 1, but on the homepage it says that recommendation letter should reach by Jan 5th. Is a slight delay allowed?
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1053
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2019, 09:09
ArbiterKnight wrote:
Hey, can someone please confirm the last date for submitting the recommendation letter for Round 3? The deadline is Jan 1, but on the homepage it says that recommendation letter should reach by Jan 5th. Is a slight delay allowed?


The application should be submitted by 1st of Jan. LOR can reach by 5th of Jan. Jan 5th is only for LOR.

Hope it helps.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Sep 2019
Posts: 68
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2019, 09:16
Chethan92 wrote:
ArbiterKnight wrote:
Hey, can someone please confirm the last date for submitting the recommendation letter for Round 3? The deadline is Jan 1, but on the homepage it says that recommendation letter should reach by Jan 5th. Is a slight delay allowed?


The application should be submitted by 1st of Jan. LOR can reach by 5th of Jan. Jan 5th is only for LOR.

Hope it helps.

Posted from my mobile device


I got this doubt since it's the first time I'm seeing something like that. Also, just after writing the 5th jan statement - in the bullets below they mentioned that LOR should reach the office mail before the application deadline. Have any idea about these contradictory statements?
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1053
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2019, 09:20
ArbiterKnight wrote:
Chethan92 wrote:
ArbiterKnight wrote:
Hey, can someone please confirm the last date for submitting the recommendation letter for Round 3? The deadline is Jan 1, but on the homepage it says that recommendation letter should reach by Jan 5th. Is a slight delay allowed?


The application should be submitted by 1st of Jan. LOR can reach by 5th of Jan. Jan 5th is only for LOR.

Hope it helps.

Posted from my mobile device


I got this doubt since it's the first time I'm seeing something like that. Also, just after writing the 5th jan statement - in the bullets below they mentioned that LOR should reach the office mail before the application deadline. Have any idea about these contradictory statements?


Oh. I'm not sure about that. Let me see.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Sep 2019
Posts: 68
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2019, 09:41
Chethan92 wrote:
ArbiterKnight wrote:

Hope it helps.

Posted from my mobile device


I got this doubt since it's the first time I'm seeing something like that. Also, just after writing the 5th jan statement - in the bullets below they mentioned that LOR should reach the office mail before the application deadline. Have any idea about these contradictory statements?


Oh. I'm not sure about that. Let me see.[/quote]

Thanks!, please update on this once you confirm
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Oct 2018
Posts: 41
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2019, 21:45
I applied in R2 and ISB requires the complete application, except LOR, by the deadline which is 1st Jan for R3. You will be required to enter the details of the referee when you are completing your application.

Then, the referee has till the 5th to send in the recommendation.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Dec 2019, 21:39
Happy new year everyone.
Are we still hoping to hear any interview invites for round 2 applicants, haven’t heard about anyone receiving any news the past week.
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1053
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Dec 2019, 21:55
ArbiterKnight wrote:
Chethan92 wrote:
ArbiterKnight wrote:

Hope it helps.

Posted from my mobile device


I got this doubt since it's the first time I'm seeing something like that. Also, just after writing the 5th jan statement - in the bullets below they mentioned that LOR should reach the office mail before the application deadline. Have any idea about these contradictory statements?


Oh. I'm not sure about that. Let me see.


Thanks!, please update on this once you confirm[/quote]

Hi ArbiterKnight, The deadline for submitting the application is the 1st of Jan. For Recommendation, it is the 5th of Jan.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Oct 2018
Posts: 41
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jan 2020, 02:06
1
gsetia001 wrote:
Happy new year everyone.
Are we still hoping to hear any interview invites for round 2 applicants, haven’t heard about anyone receiving any news the past week.


Yes, we should.

I emailed ISB today and they responded saying the process is still going on. They haven't finished the process of shortlisting for R2 yet.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jan 2020, 02:11
Oh great, thanks for this update.
Some light of hope :)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 09 Nov 2019
Posts: 12
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jan 2020, 04:49
2
gsetia001 wrote:
Happy new year everyone.
Are we still hoping to hear any interview invites for round 2 applicants, haven’t heard about anyone receiving any news the past week.


Hi,

Most of the invites are now being rolled out on individual basis instead of batches. Also, these invites are typically for Hyderabad/ Mohali locations. Since these are far and scattered, it's coverage over here may not be reported. Few more invites might come in the coming days now that holidays are over.
Best,
Abhijeet
_________________
MBA Admission Consultant | ISB | NUS | RSM |NTU | IIMB EPGP | IIM Indore | IIM Ahmedabad
Get in Touch +91-9999898737 |
Write: info@stepvue.com |
Visit: www.stepvue.com

StepVue is founded by MBA Alumnus from Rotterdam School of Management, Netherlands & B.E. Graduate from Delhi College of Engineering
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jan 2018
Posts: 32
Location: India
GMAT 1: 610 Q49 V24
GMAT 2: 640 Q49 V29
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jan 2020, 05:06
This rekindles some hope now!.
Hope at least some people update here.

Posted from my mobile device
_________________
"All problems are illusions of the mind"
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021   [#permalink] 01 Jan 2020, 05:06

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  16   17   18   19   20   21   22  ...  40    Next  [ 789 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: LeoN88, warriorguy






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne