It is currently 22 Nov 2017, 17:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jul 2017, 23:19
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Welcome everyone to the Kelley Full-time MBA 2018 Intake Class forum. Let's use this topic
- to discuss the reasons why we decided to apply to Kelley;
- to share and discuss application strategies;
- to share your application/interview experience;
- to discuss scholarship opportunities;
- and much more!

Good luck to everyone with the admission process!

Kelley reviews on GMAT Club

Below, a link to GMATClub's Application Tracker :
https://gmatclub.com/forum/kelley-212/app-tracker.html


_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Oct 2017, 23:39
anujasterisk90 wrote:
Who all are planning to attend offline interview?
Do mention the city

Posted from my mobile device


I am planning to attend in person interview. City is yet to be decided.(I am from New Delhi though)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2014
Posts: 42

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 2

Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.8
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2017, 00:15
Congratulations to everyone who got the invite. I got mine too last night. Super relieved!!
Where are you guys planning to give the interview?

Many thanks!

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 2

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2017, 00:18
golumolu wrote:
Congratulations to everyone who got the invite. I got mine too last night. Super relieved!!
Where are you guys planning to give the interview?

Many thanks!


Congratulations dude!!

I am very confused for the city. Have to plan for UNC also. So, hopefully will go to Mumbai.

Btw, are you coming tomorrow for MBA cafe chat?
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2014
Posts: 42

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 2

Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.8
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2017, 00:22
abhimahna wrote:
golumolu wrote:
Congratulations to everyone who got the invite. I got mine too last night. Super relieved!!
Where are you guys planning to give the interview?

Many thanks!


Congratulations dude!!

I am very confused for the city. Have to plan for UNC also. So, hopefully will go to Mumbai.

Btw, are you coming tomorrow for MBA cafe chat?


Hey man!
I will try my best to come to the MBA cafe chat, unless something else up.

Are you going?

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 2

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2017, 00:28
golumolu wrote:
Hey man!
I will try my best to come to the MBA cafe chat, unless something else up.

Are you going?


Yup, I am going. See you all there!!
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Jan 2016
Posts: 94

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 58

Location: India
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V29
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.2
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2017, 00:39
Received the interview invite via Email today

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 58

BSchool Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Jun 2013
Posts: 35

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 7

Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2017, 21:31
abhimahna wrote:
golumolu wrote:
Congratulations to everyone who got the invite. I got mine too last night. Super relieved!!
Where are you guys planning to give the interview?

Many thanks!


Congratulations dude!!

I am very confused for the city. Have to plan for UNC also. So, hopefully will go to Mumbai.

Btw, are you coming tomorrow for MBA cafe chat?

MBA cafe chat ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 7

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2017, 03:16
anujasterisk90 wrote:
MBA cafe chat ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Yeah, it's over now. It was for UNC. :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2017, 10:01
Dear Interview Invitees ,

Did you hear anything from the adcom over the email we sent regarding the interview option?

Please confirm. :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Apr 2017
Posts: 103

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 5

Location: India
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.84
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2017, 12:26
abhimahna wrote:
Dear Interview Invitees ,

Did you hear anything from the adcom over the email we sent regarding the interview option?

Please confirm. :)


Nope. The mail said they will take some days to confirm. I would say to wait for 3-4 and then ask them for confirmation.

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 5

BSchool Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Jun 2013
Posts: 35

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 7

Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2017, 08:16
abhimahna wrote:
Dear Interview Invitees ,

Did you hear anything from the adcom over the email we sent regarding the interview option?

Please confirm. :)

Not yet.
The email said that the confirmation may take some time

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 7

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 May 2016
Posts: 2

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2017, 10:04
Anyone hoping for more invites? It's a rolling process, no? Any idea till when do we get invites?

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Sep 2013
Posts: 80

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 8

Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2017, 05:59
so I have 5 years of work ex in EY and a 680 score.
By any possibility should I pin my hopes on Kelley.

Subjective, well the invites people received and the profiles I saw, I guess I should not pin my hopes.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 8

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2017, 06:39
aj33 wrote:
so I have 5 years of work ex in EY and a 680 score.
By any possibility should I pin my hopes on Kelley.

Subjective, well the invites people received and the profiles I saw, I guess I should not pin my hopes.


Hey aj33 ,

yeah, keep your hopes alive.

Just work on your applications and make your essays THE BEST.

If possible try to take GMAT once more.

Anything is possible.

All the best :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Sep 2013
Posts: 80

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 8

Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2017, 07:23
Hey,

already submitted the application for round 1(Priority deadline)
and received an email regarding the istart login. Do i need to do anything with that?


abhimahna wrote:
aj33 wrote:
so I have 5 years of work ex in EY and a 680 score.
By any possibility should I pin my hopes on Kelley.

Subjective, well the invites people received and the profiles I saw, I guess I should not pin my hopes.


Hey aj33 ,

yeah, keep your hopes alive.

Just work on your applications and make your essays THE BEST.

If possible try to take GMAT once more.

Anything is possible.

All the best :)

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 8

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2017, 07:26
aj33 wrote:
Hey,

already submitted the application for round 1(Priority deadline)
and received an email regarding the istart login. Do i need to do anything with that?


I would prefer to defer this until I get admitted. :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Sep 2013
Posts: 80

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 8

Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2017, 07:31
abhimahna wrote:
aj33 wrote:
Hey,

already submitted the application for round 1(Priority deadline)
and received an email regarding the istart login. Do i need to do anything with that?


I would prefer to defer this until I get admitted. :)



did not get what u meant, care to elaborate ?

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 8

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2017, 07:33
aj33 wrote:

did not get what u meant, care to elaborate ?

Posted from my mobile device


I mean "iStart Login" is not a mandatory component at this moment. You can submit your documents once selected.

Does that make sense?
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Sep 2013
Posts: 80

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 8

Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2017, 07:35
abhimahna wrote:
aj33 wrote:

did not get what u meant, care to elaborate ?

Posted from my mobile device


I mean "iStart Login" is not a mandatory component at this moment. You can submit your documents once selected.

Does that make sense?



yea it does. just got confused with the i* typo.

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 8

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Posts: 60

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 5

Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.65
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2017, 07:39
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Will every international applicant get a e-mail regarding iStart?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 5

Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020   [#permalink] 24 Oct 2017, 07:39

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 127 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.