It is currently 17 Nov 2017, 13:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 7 [1], given: 0

Concentration: Strategy, Economics
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.76
WE: Corporate Finance (Other)
Re: Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2016, 14:30
This post received
KUDOS
guateamala86 wrote:
Got my interview invite today! But my interview is in another country lol, I guess I'll have to fly!

My invite said I was being interviewed in New York even though I'm in Chicago. I reached out to Kellogg and they said there was a glitch in their matching system and that I can expect a new invite for an interviewer in my area. You might be in a similar position.

Kudos [?]: 7 [1], given: 0

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 4

Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
Re: Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2016, 14:36
I am from India and I got my invite already.. Wasn't expecting one so soon. barely 2 days since I submitted my video essays, I doubt they have had a chance to even crack open my application

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

GPA: 3.9
WE: Analyst (Computer Software)
Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2016, 14:45
techfreak wrote:
I am from India and I got my invite already.. Wasn't expecting one so soon. barely 2 days since I submitted my video essays, I doubt they have had a chance to even crack open my application

Got my interview invite today, caught me off guard as I was expecting to hear back in 4-6 weeks. They said I had to complete my interview within 14 days of receiving the invite.

Also, I haven't submitted my video essays yet so I guess the interview wasn't dependent on submitting them.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 14

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2016, 14:47
I received my invite (off-campus) yesterday. Interesting thing is that I have not submitted my video essay yet. Completing my video essay today, so fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 14

Intern
Intern

Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2016, 14:50
hc90 wrote:
techfreak wrote:

Got my interview invite today, caught me off guard as I was expecting to hear back in 4-6 weeks. They said I had to complete my interview within 14 days of receiving the invite.

Also, I haven't submitted my video essays yet so I guess the interview wasn't dependent on submitting them.

But are they even looking at anything. I can't believe they have had the chance to look at the overall application in depth. Anyway I can't complain! I got the invite!! :D :D :D

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 1

Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V36
WE: Engineering (Computer Hardware)

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2016, 14:58
Anyone from the San Francisco Bay Area get an invite?

Intern
Intern

Schools: Yale '19 (A)

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2016, 17:54
I received an interview invite with an alum in another country. Should I just reach out to the alum and schedule a skype interview? Or should I reach out to Kellogg and ask for another alum? Also, are people expected to fly to the alums city in case there are no options in your city? I'm happy to fly for an adcom interview (eg. Yale, HBS), but I'm not sure if it makes sense to fly for an alum interview.

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2016, 18:16
Received interview invite with an alum in Bangalore, India!

Alphanumerican - I am surprised they mapped you to an alum outside your country!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.9
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2016, 18:39
cyberjadugar wrote:
Anyone applying to MMM program?

- cj

Can you apply for both the 2-year and the MMM program? Is it a good idea?

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 70 [1], given: 78

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2016, 19:17
This post received
KUDOS
mr7183 wrote:
souvik101990 wrote:
mr7183 wrote:

Yesterday. By the way, I thought I screwed it up royally. My "ice breaker" was: Who is the most intelligent you know?

Kind of a deep question for the "fun" one...
ha. I empathise. Mine was the most important invention of my lifetime. For sometime I thought about something and then realised that the thing that I had thought of was invented 40 years back. That was close.

Wish I got either of these. I had the general direction I would go for both of those based off of some lists of questions on the internet.

But no, I got "What is on your bucket list for the year?".

I got a question that asked me, near the end of the year, what was currently on my yearly bucket list (generally a lifetime list not an annual one). Long story short I'm hoping they like my written essays...

Please help me find my lost Kudo's bird

Kudos [?]: 70 [1], given: 78

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 8

GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2016, 21:21
Got my Skype interview invite. Do we see any pattern? Are all international applicants, especially India based getting skype invite? No alumni interviews it seems. I mean I don't think they are even trying to set one because I don't think they must have had enough time to go through our profiles yet.

Manager
Manager

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2016, 21:29
BSeasoned wrote:
Got my Skype interview invite. Do we see any pattern? Are all international applicants, especially India based getting skype invite? No alumni interviews it seems. I mean I don't think they are even trying to set one because I don't think they must have had enough time to go through our profiles yet.

I am an Bangalore, India based applicant and received interview invite with an alum. So don't know what is the pattern here :(

Intern
Intern
B

GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2016, 21:48
bitspankaj wrote:
BSeasoned wrote:

I am an Bangalore, India based applicant and received interview invite with an alum. So don't know what is the pattern here :(

Great! I guess they didn't find any right fit for my profile then. I would have always prefered in-person interview over skype. But good to know that they have looked at the apps.

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
D

Kudos [?]: 17588 [0], given: 1986

GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2016, 00:59
bitspankaj wrote:
BSeasoned wrote:

congratulations man. You finished the video essay a while back yeah? So I can still be hopeful.

My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates

My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?

My Reviews
Veritas Prep Live Online

Intern
Intern

WE: General Management (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2016, 01:12
BSeasoned wrote:
bitspankaj wrote:
BSeasoned wrote:

Great! I guess they didn't find any right fit for my profile then. I would have always prefered in-person interview over skype. But good to know that they have looked at the apps.

Same here! Got a Skype interview invite.

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
D

GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2016, 01:12

Manager
Manager

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2016, 01:26
souvik101990 wrote:
bitspankaj wrote:
BSeasoned wrote:

congratulations man. You finished the video essay a while back yeah? So I can still be hopeful.

Thanks man! Did my video essays on 21st. Don't worry man, there is still a lot of time! :)

Intern
Intern

WE: General Management (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2016, 01:40
souvik101990 wrote:
When did you get it?

On September 27th (India time).

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 3

Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V40
WE: Investment Banking (Investment Banking)

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2016, 03:13
Hi,

If I noticed correctly, 3 candidates have already been interviewed and accepted by Kellogg for the Class of 2019? Is this correct? How are results out already? Also, does anybody know the difference between an Skype interview with an adcom or an off-campus in-person interview with an alum?

Thanks,
Dhruv

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 3

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Tuck '19 (M)
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.2
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2016, 03:17
dhruvchokshi wrote:
Hi,

If I noticed correctly, 3 candidates have already been interviewed and accepted by Kellogg for the Class of 2019? Is this correct? How are results out already? Also, does anybody know the difference between an Skype interview with an adcom or an off-campus in-person interview with an alum?

Thanks,
Dhruv

I doubt this is correct, GMAT Club's reporting is only as accurate as the data that goes in. I can't imagine that any decision- good or bad- would come less than a week after the application deadline.

My GMAT Journey: http://gmatclub.com/forum/660-to-740-keep-fighting-the-good-fight-212746.html#p1640502

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!   [#permalink] 28 Sep 2016, 03:17

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  7   8   9   10   11   12   13  ...  38    Next  [ 748 posts ] 

Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: Gnpth

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap