GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Nov 2018, 10:15

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Posts: 48
Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V46
GRE 1: Q170 V170
GPA: 3.81
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2018, 21:48
Nope, no update yet on who is going to be the interviewer.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2018
Posts: 6
Location: India
Schools: LBS '21 (I)
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2018, 21:52
On Kiva, can we do practice first and then a week later do the actual questions? Or will starting the practice also force us to do the questions?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Nov 2017
Posts: 38
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2018, 22:04
2
RajChowdary wrote:
On Kiva, can we do practice first and then a week later do the actual questions? Or will starting the practice also force us to do the questions?


You can practice, take several days off, practice again... then do the actual questions.
LBS, Yale, & Tuck Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Oct 2018
Posts: 37
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V40
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2018, 06:20
1
I received the information about my interviewer today. Applicants are expected to contact them and organise a mutually beneficial time

Posted from my mobile device
_________________

MY MBA Journey
https://fromaus2mba.wordpress.com

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Nov 2017
Posts: 38
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2018, 06:23
AUSJ wrote:
I received the information about my interviewer today. Applicants are expected to contact them and organise a mutually beneficial time

Posted from my mobile device


I haven't received anything. Worried as I have to travel to other country...
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Posts: 48
Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V46
GRE 1: Q170 V170
GPA: 3.81
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2018, 06:27
chibilovespurple wrote:
AUSJ wrote:
I received the information about my interviewer today. Applicants are expected to contact them and organise a mutually beneficial time

Posted from my mobile device


I haven't received anything. Worried as I have to travel to other country...


I havent received any info yet either.
Though if I were in your place, I wouldve called up the Admissions office.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Nov 2017
Posts: 38
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2018, 06:29
gmatinsead2018 wrote:
chibilovespurple wrote:
AUSJ wrote:
I received the information about my interviewer today. Applicants are expected to contact them and organise a mutually beneficial time

Posted from my mobile device


I haven't received anything. Worried as I have to travel to other country...


I havent received any info yet either.
Though if I were in your place, I wouldve called up the Admissions office.


I will contact if I won't receive anything next Monday...
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 2
Location: Singapore
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2018, 08:28
If it helps at all, I haven't received too...
LBS, Yale, & Tuck Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Oct 2018
Posts: 37
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V40
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2018, 20:11
Anyone done the video interview yet?
_________________

MY MBA Journey
https://fromaus2mba.wordpress.com

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Nov 2017
Posts: 38
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2018, 01:29
AUSJ wrote:
Anyone done the video interview yet?


No. Will practice 5 minutes everyday and do the real thing this Friday.

Has anyone else receive information about interviewers? I haven't received yet *worried*
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Posts: 48
Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V46
GRE 1: Q170 V170
GPA: 3.81
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2018, 02:25
chibilovespurple wrote:
AUSJ wrote:
Anyone done the video interview yet?


No. Will practice 5 minutes everyday and do the real thing this Friday.

Has anyone else receive information about interviewers? I haven't received yet *worried*


Nothing yet. Any Indians who can please point out if they have or have not received information about the interviewer?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Posts: 2
Location: United Kingdom
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2018, 21:36
1
Hi, i am Indian based out of London. I received my interviewer details on Friday. Did my interview yesterday.

Posted from my mobile device
LBS, Yale, & Tuck Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Oct 2018
Posts: 37
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V40
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2018, 22:04
usota wrote:
Hi, i am Indian based out of London. I received my interviewer details on Friday. Did my interview yesterday.

Posted from my mobile device



Can you share more about your interview? Questions and case study questions??
_________________

MY MBA Journey
https://fromaus2mba.wordpress.com

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 May 2016
Posts: 4
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2018, 23:37
Hi, anyone from Singapore get any info on who their interviewer will be?
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2017
Posts: 54
Location: Singapore
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
GPA: 4
WE: Business Development (Other)
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2018, 01:23
raashibanka wrote:
Hi, anyone from Singapore get any info on who their interviewer will be?


I'm in Singapore and I haven't received any information about my interviewer yet.

On a separate note, were you at the LBS event in Singapore at the Fairmont a few weeks ago ? The name seems familiar...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Posts: 2
Location: United Kingdom
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Oct 2018, 21:47
2
Hi, sorry for late response.
My interview was very casual. The interviewer said at the outset that this is an informal conversation and is only one part of the process.
Questions were standard:
Tell me about yourself
Why MBA
Why LBS
Which other schools
Strengths and weaknesses
Favourite project
Situational - example of how you have handled conflict. What role would you play in an LBS study group etc

The presentation was - how can companies leverage social media within organisations to promote collaboration.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Aug 2018
Posts: 9
Location: China
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.65
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Oct 2018, 21:36
Has anyone done the kira video component that can share some insights?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2017
Posts: 2
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 27 Oct 2018, 12:04
1
allanwan wrote:
Has anyone done the kira video component that can share some insights?


I just completed the Video Component.

First question was the same provided in the mail - What will you gain from the London Business School MBA programme that you won’t gain from another MBA programme?

Second question was - Tell me of a time when you had to adapt to a different culture.

Going by the practice questions and the second question, I suggest go through the LBS Interview Questions at VincePrep. Please Google the link as I'm not allowed to post it on the forum due to less than 5 posts from side till now. The list on VincePrep is not exhaustive by any means but the type of questions asked in Video Component are similar.


[Mod Note] Thanks for sharing, Gothic_Dude. Here's the link. https://www.vinceprep.com/interviews/lo ... ess-school

Originally posted by Gothic_Dude on 27 Oct 2018, 11:40.
Last edited by MV23 on 27 Oct 2018, 12:04, edited 1 time in total.
Added the link.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2017
Posts: 54
Location: Singapore
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
GPA: 4
WE: Business Development (Other)
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2018, 20:59
1
As Gothic_Dude said, the first question is exactly what they say it will be. My second question was 'Describe a conflict at work and how you dealt with it'

Got my interview tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Aug 2018
Posts: 9
Location: China
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.65
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2018, 21:00
Gothic_Dude wrote:
allanwan wrote:
Has anyone done the kira video component that can share some insights?


I just completed the Video Component.

First question was the same provided in the mail - What will you gain from the London Business School MBA programme that you won’t gain from another MBA programme?

Second question was - Tell me of a time when you had to adapt to a different culture.

Going by the practice questions and the second question, I suggest go through the LBS Interview Questions at VincePrep. Please Google the link as I'm not allowed to post it on the forum due to less than 5 posts from side till now. The list on VincePrep is not exhaustive by any means but the type of questions asked in Video Component are similar.


[Mod Note] Thanks for sharing, Gothic_Dude. Here's the link. https://www.vinceprep.com/interviews/lo ... ess-school


Thanks a lot for sharing!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 &nbs [#permalink] 27 Oct 2018, 21:00

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10    Next  [ 183 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: AUSJ



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.