GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Oct 2019, 17:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Madison Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 610 Q42 V33
GMAT 2: 510 Q38 V23
GPA: 2.9
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Madison Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2015, 10:08
thanhphong wrote:
Denied. The application result has already been out on the application portal, so don't bother waiting for an email.

Posted from my mobile device

Just checked mine, denied too hahahha. I honestly think its funny. I viewed them as a backup-backup plan and they didn't even offer an interview, yet I'm getting fellowships at better schools.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GPA: 3.72
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2015, 10:54
Finally!Dinged. Four straight dings in a row. :(
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Social Entrepreneurship
GRE 1: Q164 V162
GPA: 3.13

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2015, 11:27
Received an offer of admission a few hours ago via email. I am an Indian applicant for the Applied Securities Analysis Program.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2015, 14:38
Admitted with PA! SOOOOOOO excited!!!! Wisconsin is my dream school!!

Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2015, 01:06
MBAGuy1397 wrote:
Received an offer of admission a few hours ago via email. I am an Indian applicant for the Applied Securities Analysis Program.

Congrats! So are you going to be matriculating at Madison?
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2015, 01:08
yanggangeng wrote:
Admitted with PA! SOOOOOOO excited!!!! Wisconsin is my dream school!!

Congratulations yanggangeng!
Manager
Manager
Schools: AGSM '18
The Polar Plunge  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2015, 10:00
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: The Polar Plunge
Part of the great thing about the Wisconsin School of Business is the dedication to giving back. The MBA Program gives students lots of ways to participate in great causes. That being said, some of...
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Manager
Manager
Investing for Future Wisconsinites  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2015, 10:00
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Investing for Future Wisconsinites
One of the great benefits of attending a publicly funded research university like UW-Madison is the ability to work with other areas of the state government. The State of Wisconsin Investment...
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Manager
Manager
Global Business Projects in Chile  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2015, 13:00
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Global Business Projects in Chile
As part of the 2015 MBA Global Business Program Course, I traveled to Chile for the purpose of gaining a hands-on, international business experience and would like to share my reflections on the trip....
Manager
Manager
How to Effectively Evaluate Creative  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2015, 12:00
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: How to Effectively Evaluate Creative
It’s your first month on the job as an Associate Brand Manager. You have been invited to review some new possible T.V. advertisements (creative) for your brand. You are excited because this is...
Manager
Manager
Unconventional Job Search Success  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2015, 08:00
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Unconventional Job Search Success
This is the last semester of my MBA journey at the Wisconsin School of Business. In the past 1.5 years, I have been through more than I expected upon coming back to school. Some prospective...
Manager
Manager
The Best of Both Worlds with a JD/MBA  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2015, 09:01
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: The Best of Both Worlds with a JD/MBA
Milking It for All It’s Worth; Pursuing a JD, then MBA
Now that I am nearly finished with my fourth year as a graduate student of the University of Wisconsin, I think it is safe to say that I...
Manager
Manager
Real Estate Club Receives Warm Welcome in Austin, Texas  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2015, 09:01
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Real Estate Club Receives Warm Welcome in Austin, Texas
On March 4th the Wisconsin Real Estate Club headed to Austin, Texas for its spring field trip. Both MBA and undergraduate students spent three days in Texas’ capital city networking,...
Manager
Manager
A Focused Approach to Leadership Development  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2015, 11:00
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: A Focused Approach to Leadership Development
What makes a leader? Drive, success, money and power? Or is it more than that? At Wisconsin, we are training the next generation of leaders who have a drive to motivate employees from the ground up,...
Manager
Manager
Financing an MBA Education  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2015, 08:01
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Financing an MBA Education
The Wisconsin MBA is fully committed to admitting students who can thrive in the program and be an involved member of the Wisconsin family. We know that the path to pursuing an MBA is a long one. On...
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2015, 09:57
I had applied in round 3 (march 13 deadline). Still no update from the school. Does this mean its a ding :(
Manager
Manager
Why I Love Marketing Research  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2015, 15:00
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Why I Love Marketing Research
As a fan of Sherlock Holmes, searching for answers and solving cases has always been an interest of mine. It’s to my great fortune that in marketing research I can combine both my personal...
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2015, 00:43
hi everyone,

Finally got admitted to uw madison in marketing research program. is there any whatsapp or faceboook group for admitted students?
Manager
Manager
Reflecting on the ICA Experience  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2015, 10:00
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Reflecting on the ICA Experience
“Throughout the first semester, students are assigned to work within a cross-functional team to perform an integrated company analysis (ICA) of a company of their choosing. The ICA project asks...
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2015, 17:27
Hi,

Has anyone, who have applied in Round 3 (March 13th deadline) received any communication or interview invite?

Thank you.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Madison Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017   [#permalink] 09 Apr 2015, 17:27

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12    Next  [ 233 posts ] 

Calling all Madison Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017

new topic post reply Update application status