GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 19 Jan 2020, 18:55

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2016, 16:21
socalbro wrote:
When do interview invites start rolling out?

If it's the same as R1, the invites should come out on the 25th.. maybe it's the 26th because of MLK day? I bet Soojin will have a blog post in the coming weeks that will provide more clarity.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.1
WE: Brand Management (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2016, 12:42
God, still 12th and I am already nervous
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2016, 15:30
Hello everyone, is there a schedule for Group Interview or Team Based Discussion as you may call it, for outside US locations. Soojin's video mentions that there will be one such activity in Delhi, India after R2 application submission based on volumes.

Also, can anyone confirm if the activity will be after interview invites are sent out in Jan last week or before that.

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
WE: Project Management (Real Estate)

Show Tags

New post 13 Jan 2016, 18:28
Recco was sent in 4 days late I hope that I am still in for round 2. Good luck everyone!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Jan 2016, 21:39
BlueDonkey wrote:
Hello everyone, is there a schedule for Group Interview or Team Based Discussion as you may call it, for outside US locations. Soojin's video mentions that there will be one such activity in Delhi, India after R2 application submission based on volumes.

Also, can anyone confirm if the activity will be after interview invites are sent out in Jan last week or before that.

Thanks.

Can anyone please feedback.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 760 Q47 V47
Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2016, 18:00
BlueDonkey wrote:
BlueDonkey wrote:

Thanks.

Can anyone please feedback.

According to Soojin's blog post today, one of them is happening in Mumbai, however it does not share dates. I haven't come across dates for those in any other materials. There are two waves of interview invites (notification by tomorrow the 15th and another by the end of January). I am guessing that with invites they will share the dates of the team based discussions in Mumbai and the other international cities. Blog post link is- http://michiganross.umich.edu/admission ... come-waves
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2016, 22:58
BlueDonkey wrote:

Thanks.

Here are the details -
INTERNATIONAL TEAM EXERCISES WILL BE HELD IN THE LOCATIONS BELOW:

Sao Paulo: January 30
Mumbai: January 31
Shanghai: February 4
Tokyo: February 6

You can find the details on the Ross Admissions Director Blog -> Dec 14, 2015 Post. The dates indicate that the activity will be held after interview invites are shared.
Manager
Manager
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2016, 07:12
Based on this and the two waves system explained by TravelArchitecht8, international applicants should expect their invites by 15th or its a ding? Cuz getting the invites for team discussion just couple of days before the event would be quite late.

Am i missing something?

mpali wrote:
BlueDonkey wrote:

Thanks.

Here are the details -

You can find the details on the Ross Admissions Director Blog -> Dec 14, 2015 Post. The dates indicate that the activity will be held after interview invites are shared.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2016, 08:16
Any update on invites? When do they start?

All the best everyone! Fingers crossed
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.26
WE: Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2016, 08:55
I guess they would have started sending out mails by now... let's hope for the best!
Manager
Manager
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2016, 09:14
Did anyone get an email from Ross stating their interview invites for round 2 are going out in waves? First wave today and the second by the end of January.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V41
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2016, 10:20
demmy25 wrote:
Did anyone get an email from Ross stating their interview invites for round 2 are going out in waves? First wave today and the second by the end of January.

I don't believe they sent out an actual e-mail to applicants, but there is a new news post on their website that states today will be the first wave. They also tweeted it out the other day. There is definitely a chance that they push it back as they mentioned the volume of applications is so high this round.

Either way, the wait is killing me - best of luck!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2016, 12:16
Nothing yet?

Haven't seen anything on the clear admit livewire anyway
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 760 Q47 V47

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2016, 12:18
someone167 wrote:
Based on this and the two waves system explained by TravelArchitecht8, international applicants should expect their invites by 15th or its a ding? Cuz getting the invites for team discussion just couple of days before the event would be quite late.

Am i missing something?

mpali wrote:
BlueDonkey wrote:

Thanks.

Here are the details -

I don't think you're missing anything. Your line of reasoning makes sense to me. The only thing I wonder about is if the second "wave" is all invites out on the same day (sometime before the end of January). That's how I'm reading the first wave will be (since it doesn't sound like anyone got invites before today and the first wave will be sent by today the 15th). If the invites for the second wave are coming over a number of days (that's sort of how I would generally read "wave" vs. "notification date" or something, but the details of the first round seems to suggest it's one day that notifications are sent out) then maybe international applicants will be informed January 20-something (on like a rolling basis) at the beginning of the second "wave." But how you're thinking makes sense to me absolutely.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2016, 13:15
[/quote]

I don't think you're missing anything. Your line of reasoning makes sense to me. The only thing I wonder about is if the second "wave" is all invites out on the same day (sometime before the end of January). That's how I'm reading the first wave will be (since it doesn't sound like anyone got invites before today and the first wave will be sent by today the 15th). If the invites for the second wave are coming over a number of days (that's sort of how I would generally read "wave" vs. "notification date" or something, but the details of the first round seems to suggest it's one day that notifications are sent out) then maybe international applicants will be informed January 20-something (on like a rolling basis) at the beginning of the second "wave." But how you're thinking makes sense to me absolutely.[/quote]

For R1 the invites went out all on one day but did not get sent until after 6:00 PM EST. I am assuming that Ross will handle this similarly and that invites for each of the days they have listed will be sent out around the same time.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Schools: NUS '18 (M)
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V39
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GMAT 3: 720 Q50 V38
WE: Marketing (Retail)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2016, 13:25
TravelArchitect8 wrote:
I don't think you're missing anything. Your line of reasoning makes sense to me. The only thing I wonder about is if the second "wave" is all invites out on the same day (sometime before the end of January). That's how I'm reading the first wave will be (since it doesn't sound like anyone got invites before today and the first wave will be sent by today the 15th). If the invites for the second wave are coming over a number of days (that's sort of how I would generally read "wave" vs. "notification date" or something, but the details of the first round seems to suggest it's one day that notifications are sent out) then maybe international applicants will be informed January 20-something (on like a rolling basis) at the beginning of the second "wave." But how you're thinking makes sense to me absolutely.

Don't get confused. By "wave" they mean a batch of invites sent all together at the same time and day. Past years, Ross has sent out invites in one wave. But this time, for R2, they are doing it in two waves which means the invites will go out in TWO batches. One tonight and one later in Jan. All the best!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2016, 14:57
Just got an interview invite!! Ecstatic!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2016, 15:02
recieved invitation!!!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GPA: 3.35
WE: Analyst (Retail)

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2016, 15:30
Got an invite! Whoo!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V41
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2016, 15:35
Does anyone know if all invites are sent at once or if they are sent individually over an hour or two? Basically - time to give up for the night or should we hold on for another hour?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018   [#permalink] 15 Jan 2016, 15:35

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  17   18   19   20   21   22   23  ...  30    Next  [ 598 posts ] 

Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: variantguy, anjalyly