GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 19 Jan 2020, 21:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Dec 2015
Posts: 1
Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Sustainability
GRE 1: Q166 V164
GPA: 3.52
WE: Business Development (Aerospace and Defense)
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Mar 2016, 10:51
someone167 wrote:
Weren't we supposed to receive a mail on March 4 to the link that would have the result on March 18? I remember the mail from admission team member that was present on team exercise event. He mentioned this. Anyone got such link mail recently?

Posted from my mobile device


I didn't get an email, either. However, since I applied to their SNRE dual degree, I'm already set up. They'll send you a link to set up a wolverine access account, which is a peoplesoft style interface. Should come out next week I assume.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 Aug 2014
Posts: 30
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2016, 12:07
1
I got the wolverine access email today. Wasn't invited to interview. R2 candidate

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 20 Mar 2015
Posts: 32
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GMAT 2: 640 Q42 V37
GMAT 3: 670 Q42 V40
GPA: 3.03
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2016, 12:11
I almost got a heart attack when I saw the email from Ross. It's access to the Wolverine portal. Log in for the admission decision on the 18th of March. I applied in R2 and interviewed last month.

All the best to everyone still in the running.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Dec 2015
Posts: 12
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2016, 13:25
I also got the Wolverine portal email today. Interviewed in mid-Feb.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 28 Sep 2014
Posts: 25
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2016, 03:30
Hi Folks,

I also have received a mail link for wolverine account, however, I have not been interviewed so far (applied in R2). Understood from the Sujin's blog that either I'm dinged or WL.
Why would they send me wolverine account link..do they send the 'ding' details also through the account only? Isn't slightly weird to go through all the activity (create a/c, verify mail, re-verify and several links later) and find out that you're dinged? Or, is it that I could be WL?

I don't have any hopes (lost them after 22nd Jan) but this mail rose the curiosity, so wondering. Thank you and all the best to all you folks.
CEO
CEO
avatar
S
Joined: 20 Mar 2014
Posts: 2552
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Kellogg '18 (M)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.7
WE: Engineering (Aerospace and Defense)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2016, 03:46
1
ashumba wrote:
Hi Folks,

I also have received a mail link for wolverine account, however, I have not been interviewed so far (applied in R2). Understood from the Sujin's blog that either I'm dinged or WL.
Why would they send me wolverine account link..do they send the 'ding' details also through the account only? Isn't slightly weird to go through all the activity (create a/c, verify mail, re-verify and several links later) and find out that you're dinged? Or, is it that I could be WL?

I don't have any hopes (lost them after 22nd Jan) but this mail rose the curiosity, so wondering. Thank you and all the best to all you folks.


You would get the final decision (probably a ding) information via the wolverine account. WL without interview is not that common. So if you were not invited for interview then most probably it's a ding.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jan 2015
Posts: 9
Location: United States
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 660 Q49 V31
GMAT 3: 660 Q47 V34
GPA: 3.24
WE: Information Technology (Insurance)
Reviews Badge
Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2016, 06:39
1
ashumba wrote:
Hi Folks,

I also have received a mail link for wolverine account, however, I have not been interviewed so far (applied in R2). Understood from the Sujin's blog that either I'm dinged or WL.
Why would they send me wolverine account link..do they send the 'ding' details also through the account only? Isn't slightly weird to go through all the activity (create a/c, verify mail, re-verify and several links later) and find out that you're dinged? Or, is it that I could be WL?

I don't have any hopes (lost them after 22nd Jan) but this mail rose the curiosity, so wondering. Thank you and all the best to all you folks.


I am in the same position and agree it's a little excessive. A simple 'you are dinged' at an earlier time would be much appreciated. Cornell has been sending applicants notification prior to the official notification deadline regarding the status whether it is an acceptance, ding, or waitlist. Although, I can understand that Ross wants to be fair to all applicants by releasing the decisions at the same time. Also, all other aspects of the application for Ross has been very transparent and seamless. I wish more programs could bring toghter the two positives: last interview date and early notification regarding a ding, or waitlist so that applicants can move on, or start to prepare to get off the waitlist earlier.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Feb 2016
Posts: 29
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V42
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2016, 08:47
Having interviewed at Ross with a high(ish) GMAT (740) and a low GPA (3.0), I found these two links to be interesting...

http://www.mbadataguru.com/blog/admissi ... -analysis/

http://www.mbadataguru.com/blog/admissi ... ance-rate/
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Nov 2015
Posts: 35
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.21
WE: Analyst (Energy and Utilities)
Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2016, 19:16
Just submitted my app for R3 - I'm applying to the last round because I didn't end up getting a my GMAT score until December and didn't want to rush this one. Hopefully I have a fair shot!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Aug 2015
Posts: 41
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 14:33
Quote:
And we’re almost there. By the afternoon of Wednesday, March 16, we will begin making calls to admitted students. All decisions will be released online on Friday, March 18.


https://michiganross.umich.edu/admissions-blog/2016/03/11/spoiler-alert-here-s-when-we-ll-be-releasing-our-mba-admissions-decisions

So does this mean that we can expect US admits to be called Wednesday, Internationals on Thursday, and dings on Friday?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Nov 2015
Posts: 45
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 15:44
malosis wrote:
Quote:
And we’re almost there. By the afternoon of Wednesday, March 16, we will begin making calls to admitted students. All decisions will be released online on Friday, March 18.


https://michiganross.umich.edu/admissions-blog/2016/03/11/spoiler-alert-here-s-when-we-ll-be-releasing-our-mba-admissions-decisions

So does this mean that we can expect US admits to be called Wednesday, Internationals on Thursday, and dings on Friday?


I guess... except for R1 she explicitly gave that timeline, and this time around she was a little vague!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Feb 2016
Posts: 29
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V42
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 20:17
Another white knuckle week at the office! Wednesday and Thursday will certainly be less than productive at work!! Good luck to all!!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Mar 2015
Posts: 21
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 22:38
Good luck to everyone this is gonna be a looong week :P
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Feb 2016
Posts: 29
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V42
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 09:11
1
caw wrote:
Another white knuckle week at the office! Wednesday and Thursday will certainly be less than productive at work!! Good luck to all!!!


**UPDATE: Tuesday is also proving to be hugely unproductive...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Nov 2015
Posts: 45
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 03:37
Good luck to US applicants today! Best wishes!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Mar 2015
Posts: 14
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 05:51
D2d13 wrote:
malosis wrote:
Quote:
And we’re almost there. By the afternoon of Wednesday, March 16, we will begin making calls to admitted students. All decisions will be released online on Friday, March 18.


https://michiganross.umich.edu/admissions-blog/2016/03/11/spoiler-alert-here-s-when-we-ll-be-releasing-our-mba-admissions-decisions

So does this mean that we can expect US admits to be called Wednesday, Internationals on Thursday, and dings on Friday?


I guess... except for R1 she explicitly gave that timeline, and this time around she was a little vague!


Why do you guys assume only US candidates this afternoon? Is it because of the timezone? I'm in central europe and we are +6 hours. I certainly wouldn't mind getting a call anytime before 11pm.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Aug 2015
Posts: 41
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 05:57
LetMeInAlready18 wrote:
Why do you guys assume only US candidates this afternoon? Is it because of the timezone? I'm in central europe and we are +6 hours. I certainly wouldn't mind getting a call anytime before 11pm.


Previous rounds/years had US candidates on the first day, Internationals on the second. I just am assuming they will keep up that pattern.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Mar 2015
Posts: 14
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 06:02
malosis wrote:
LetMeInAlready18 wrote:
Why do you guys assume only US candidates this afternoon? Is it because of the timezone? I'm in central europe and we are +6 hours. I certainly wouldn't mind getting a call anytime before 11pm.


Previous rounds/years had US candidates on the first day, Internationals on the second. I just am assuming they will keep up that pattern.


Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying! Best of luck!
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 19 Dec 2014
Posts: 13
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
WE: Sales (Real Estate)
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 09:31
Good luck today for those waiting for R2 calls. We're very excited to have you join us in Ann Arbor and can't wait to meet you all at GBR in April!

For those who want to get a head start on cheering for Michigan, our first NCAA Tournament game is tonight at 9pm EST vs Tulsa on TruTV!

Go Blue!

Jerry Won
Class of 2017 / SGA President
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2016
Posts: 112
Concentration: Real Estate
WE: Analyst (Other)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 11:12
There are some acceptances today on Livewire
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018   [#permalink] 16 Mar 2016, 11:12

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30    Next  [ 598 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Ross Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2018

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: variantguy, anjalyly






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne