Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 10:00 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 10:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 2.4
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich (York) MBA Fall Applicants: September 2017 Intake [#permalink]
combat2016 wrote:
gtg272f wrote:
combat2016. I'm in the same situation as you. Received a student identification number, but no admission letter/email. Not sure what it means.

I believe you already got invite for interview..I have not got any update on my application except the mail for scholarship application

Same. Waiting for an interview call.
Also do you need to send official GMAT scores to Schulich or the reported score is good enough for application process?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich (York) MBA Fall Applicants: September 2017 Intake [#permalink]
jubinarora wrote:

Also do you need to send official GMAT scores to Schulich or the reported score is good enough for application process?

Unofficial scores are enough. You only need to provide the official ones when you get admitted. This is what the school told me 2 days ago when I emailed them asking whether they receive my official IELTS score. (I requested British council to send my score more than 20 days ago but the status is still 'not received' in my application status.

I submitted my application on 27 Feb and still waiting for the interview invitation.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Thuytienvang wrote:
jubinarora wrote:

Unofficial scores are enough. You only need to provide the official ones when you get admitted. This is what the school told me 2 days ago when I emailed them asking whether they receive my official IELTS score. (I requested British council to send my score more than 20 days ago but the status is still 'not received' in my application status.

I submitted my application on 27 Feb and still waiting for the interview invitation.

Aah thanks.. back to waiting then.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.12
WE:Information Technology (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Did anyone got a mail from schulich about interview yet??
Manager
Manager
Send PM
vks0088 wrote:
Did anyone got a mail from schulich about interview yet??

Nope, waiting.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.12
WE:Information Technology (Telecommunications)
Send PM
okay..same here lets see what happens..fingers crossed
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 690 Q38 V47
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Offered the Keele Campus. Ecstatic!!!

Wish everyone the best!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gtg272f wrote:

Wish everyone the best!

Congrats!

I submitted the application on 27 Feb and still waiting for the interview invitation.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Kudos
Thuytienvang wrote:
gtg272f wrote:

Wish everyone the best!

Congrats!

I submitted the application on 27 Feb and still waiting for the interview invitation.

Hello fellow Vietnamese. I also applied on 27 Feb and still no interview invitation yet.
Schulich is processing applications really slow this year, unlike Rotman, from which I received the invitation to interview 2 weeks ago, same application date.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tuantc2601 wrote:
Thuytienvang wrote:
gtg272f wrote:

Wish everyone the best!

Congrats!

Hello fellow Vietnamese. I also applied on 27 Feb and still no interview invitation yet.
Schulich is processing applications really slow this year, unlike Rotman, from which I received the invitation to interview 2 weeks ago, same application date.

Hi Tuan,
Yes, It's been a long time no hear from Schulich and now I do not expect much, just preparing for the interview with Rotman. When is your interview?
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.1
WE:General Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Hi folks,

I started my application process for Sep. 2017 just last week :cry:
I will submit next week.
Is there any chance?
Is there anyone in the same boat?

My Profile:
MBA (GPA: 4.0)
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (GPA: 3.1)
WE: 38 months in an Oil nad Gas industry
I didn't write Gmat yet, but I think my overall will be around 600 (Q:49, V:22 :(
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Thuytienvang wrote:

Hi Tuan,
Yes, It's been a long time no hear from Schulich and now I do not expect much, just preparing for the interview with Rotman. When is your interview?

I just finished my interview with Rotman this morning, Thuy Tien. How about you?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Schools: CEIBS '19 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V44
Send PM
Kudos
I had my interview today morning. I am told that the fall-intake for Toronto-start programme is already at its maximum capacity. They'll consider me for the India-start programme. Also, I am told that the current lot is the last set of interviews for the fall intake.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Hello Everyone!
Late to the party! Admitted to Keele Campus for Fall 2017. Received my admit on 4th March 2017.
Can someone please PM me https://gmatclub.com/chat number to join Schulich group? Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
I just had my interview with Imran yesterday, and at the end he told me right away that I was admitted. 2 minutes later, he sent the offer letter and welcoming package.
I couldn't believe it, so stoked!
Waiting for the interview was soooo long (6 weeks I think), but the result came in like a flash!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Stern '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.01
WE:Analyst (Investment Banking)
Send PM
tuantc2601 wrote:
I just had my interview with Imran yesterday, and at the end he told me right away that I was admitted. 2 minutes later, he sent the offer letter and welcoming package.
Waiting for the interview was soooo long (6 weeks I think), but the result came in like a flash!

Congratulations!! . Could you share your profile and timeline. Many of us (in India) were told last month to defer our application because class was full. I am guessing that means the Indian quota.

Sid

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
sidiitm2004 wrote:
tuantc2601 wrote:

Congratulations!! . Could you share your profile and timeline. Many of us (in India) were told last month to defer our application because class was full. I am guessing that means the Indian quota.

Sid

Hi Sid,
My profile:
Male 27 from Vietnam, 4 yrs WE in Consulting and Marketing
GPA 3.3
GMAT 700, IELTS 7.5

I applied R2 on Feb 27, Invited for interview on Apr 10, interview and admitted on Apr 12

I guess you're right, probably the quota for Indian applicants is full already.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts