It is currently 20 Apr 2018, 15:26

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Status: Applying
Joined: 17 Nov 2014
Posts: 32
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2018, 10:33
Congratulations MolerW and abhropal

All the best to everyone waiting for the decisions!
Anxiously waiting for mine! Fingers crossed!
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16834
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Multiple Decisions Reported [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2018, 11:30
Anderson DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

  • Admitted, 5 minutes ago, from Brazil, GMAT:760 (Q50 V41), GPA: 3.2, Industry: Energy and Utilities, WE 64, heard via: phone
  • Admitted, 45 minutes ago, from Brazil, GMAT:700 (Q46 V40), GPA: 3.6, Industry: Investment Banking, WE 60, heard via: phone

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Status: Remember to Always Think Twice
Joined: 04 Nov 2014
Posts: 50
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.51
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2018, 21:35
Received the admit call yesterday and too excited about it!!..

_________________

breathe in.. and breathe out!

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16834
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Multiple Decisions Reported [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 02:30
Anderson DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

  • Denied, 45 minutes ago, from Germany, GMAT:670 (Q48 V34), GPA: 3.6, Industry: Education, WE 35, heard via: email
  • Denied, 54 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:700 (Q45 V40), GPA: 2.86, Industry: Military & Defense, WE 144, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16834
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Multiple Decisions Reported [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 06:30
Anderson DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

  • Denied, 4 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:710 (Q44 V42), GPA: 2.89, Industry: Other, WE 80, heard via: email
  • Denied, 13 minutes ago, from Russian Federation, GMAT:670 (Q47 V35), GPA: 3.63, Industry: Computer Software, WE 87, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jan 2018
Posts: 2
Location: United States
GPA: 3.62
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 06:50
Rejected at Anderson but my letter said to get in touch with the FEMBA admissions group to consider part time. Does everyone rejected get this paragraph?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 4
Location: United States (GA)
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V38
GPA: 3.49
WE: Engineering (Other)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 07:08
doglover8 wrote:
Rejected at Anderson but my letter said to get in touch with the FEMBA admissions group to consider part time. Does everyone rejected get this paragraph?

Rejected as well. Here is the paragraph regarding FEMBA in my status update:

"Based on the strength of your work experience and other credentials, I would like to share your application with my colleagues in our Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA) Program. If you have ever considered working while pursuing your education, FEMBA is a highly-ranked option offering the same faculty, courses, and UCLA Anderson MBA degree. My colleagues from FEMBA will be in touch very soon to explore this possibility with you."
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16834
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Multiple Decisions Reported [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 07:30
Anderson DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

  • Denied, 20 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:690 (Q46 V38), GPA: 3.49, Industry: Other, WE 73, heard via: email
  • Denied, 32 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:760 (Q50 V42), GPA: 3.5, Industry: Computer Software, WE 45, heard via: email
  • Denied, 59 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:360 (Q17 V21), GPA: 2.71, Industry: Education, WE 60, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jan 2018
Posts: 2
Location: United States
GPA: 3.62
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 08:03
stuholtz4 wrote:
doglover8 wrote:
Rejected at Anderson but my letter said to get in touch with the FEMBA admissions group to consider part time. Does everyone rejected get this paragraph?

Rejected as well. Here is the paragraph regarding FEMBA in my status update:

"Based on the strength of your work experience and other credentials, I would like to share your application with my colleagues in our Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA) Program. If you have ever considered working while pursuing your education, FEMBA is a highly-ranked option offering the same faculty, courses, and UCLA Anderson MBA degree. My colleagues from FEMBA will be in touch very soon to explore this possibility with you."



I'm guessing this FEMBA goes out to everyone then. Oh well.
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16834
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Multiple Decisions Reported [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 10:30
Anderson DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

  • Denied, 8 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:710 (Q47 V40), GPA: 3, Industry: Manufacturing, WE 108, heard via: email
  • Denied, 58 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:680 (Q47 V36), GPA: 3.09, Industry: Real Estate, WE 78, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16834
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Multiple Decisions Reported [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 11:30
Anderson DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

  • Denied, 1 minute ago, from India, GMAT:730 (Q50 V38), GPA: 4, Industry: Manufacturing, WE 60, heard via: email
  • Denied, 5 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:720 (Q49 V40), GPA: 3.74, Industry: Education, WE 60, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Status: Applying
Joined: 17 Nov 2014
Posts: 32
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 12:03
Got waitlisted in R2.

Anyone in the same boat? I see a specific thread for waitlist candidates but not much traction there: https://gmatclub.com/forum/ucla-anderso ... 55719.html

Would like to know how others approached this and if anyone was able to successfully convert to an admit.

Congrats to those who got it! And all the best to everyone!
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Mar 2017
Posts: 4
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V42
GPA: 3.67
Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 12:14
1
This post received
KUDOS
agadodia wrote:
Got waitlisted in R2.

Anyone in the same boat? I see a specific thread for waitlist candidates but not much traction there: https://gmatclub.com/forum/ucla-anderso ... 55719.html

Would like to know how others approached this and if anyone was able to successfully convert to an admit.

Congrats to those who got it! And all the best to everyone!


Hey Agadodia, I'm with you - waitlisted in R2. From what I've been able to gather the waitlist acceptance rate at Anderson may be a little higher than other programs, although waitlist acceptance rates are not particularly encouraging overall. None of the schools seem to be willing to share any stats (I sat in on a Haas waitlist admissions chat this morning), so we're left trying to pull stats from forums such as this one.

If you want to chat or vent feel free to DM me. I feel your pain - I currently of the mind that being waitlisted is almost worse than a ding, as it allows for a certain measure of hope, misguided though that may be . . .
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16834
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Multiple Decisions Reported [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 12:30
Anderson DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

  • Waitlisted, 34 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:710 (Q46 V42), GPA: 3.67, Industry: Real Estate, WE 68, heard via: email
  • Waitlisted, 38 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:740 (Q50 V40), GPA: 3.7, Industry: Telecommunications, WE 70, heard via: email
  • Denied, 48 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:720 (Q49 V41), GPA: 3.24, Industry: Advertising and PR, WE 40, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Status: Applying
Joined: 17 Nov 2014
Posts: 32
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 13:43
Asteroid2020 wrote:
agadodia wrote:
Got waitlisted in R2.

Anyone in the same boat? I see a specific thread for waitlist candidates but not much traction there: https://gmatclub.com/forum/ucla-anderso ... 55719.html

Would like to know how others approached this and if anyone was able to successfully convert to an admit.

Congrats to those who got it! And all the best to everyone!


Hey Agadodia, I'm with you - waitlisted in R2. From what I've been able to gather the waitlist acceptance rate at Anderson may be a little higher than other programs, although waitlist acceptance rates are not particularly encouraging overall. None of the schools seem to be willing to share any stats (I sat in on a Haas waitlist admissions chat this morning), so we're left trying to pull stats from forums such as this one.

If you want to chat or vent feel free to DM me. I feel your pain - I currently of the mind that being waitlisted is almost worse than a ding, as it allows for a certain measure of hope, misguided though that may be . . .


You summarized it well Asteroid2020. All the best to you for Haas and Anderson. Will contact you over DM.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Apr 2018
Posts: 3
GMAT 1: 770 Q48 V51
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2018, 14:04
Any R1 admits have their background check completion check off yet? Been about 6 weeks for me and still waiting for re vera to submit to Anderson.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Apr 2018
Posts: 3
GMAT 1: 770 Q48 V51
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2018, 06:47
the4th wrote:
Any R1 admits have their background check completion check off yet? Been about 6 weeks for me and still waiting for re vera to submit to Anderson.


For anyone who's curious about the Re Vera timeline- mine was just checked off. Took about 8 weeks.
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!   [#permalink] 20 Apr 2018, 06:47

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   [ 517 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: mihir0710



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.