GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Mar 2019, 09:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Dec 2014
Posts: 60
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2019, 01:41
Congratulations! This is great news. Have you started the visa/loan process already? I saw a few other people got an admit yesterday as well from the first interview slot.

A little worried personally now because I also interviewed last Wednesday and thought it had gone pretty well. But don't know if this means that no other admits will happen from that slot now that invitations have already been sent.



BacLe wrote:
Took my interview with Marshall last Thursday and received an email notifying I has been admitted today. The email said it was only a notification sent instead of a phone call because it was past midnight in my time. There will be an official notification from the school and I’m looking forward to it to know what the full package includes.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Sep 2018
Posts: 13
Location: Viet Nam
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GMAT 2: 730 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.31
WE: General Management (Entertainment and Sports)
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2019, 01:51
1
Thank you. I was so excited last night I couldn't sleep until it was 3AM.

My interviewer told me decisions will be sent out between now and end of March, so keep your hope up.

I'm still waiting for the official notification from Marshall to see how much financial aid I will get and how much I will need to loan before moving forward. A current student told me last year it took her almost a week to receive the official decision after she was notified about the admission.

anulfc wrote:
Congratulations! This is great news. Have you started the visa/loan process already? I saw a few other people got an admit yesterday as well from the first interview slot.

A little worried personally now because I also interviewed last Wednesday and thought it had gone pretty well. But don't know if this means that no other admits will happen from that slot now that invitations have already been sent.



BacLe wrote:
Took my interview with Marshall last Thursday and received an email notifying I has been admitted today. The email said it was only a notification sent instead of a phone call because it was past midnight in my time. There will be an official notification from the school and I’m looking forward to it to know what the full package includes.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Dec 2014
Posts: 60
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2019, 11:20
Haha I can imagine. It was the same with me even for the interview invitation.

Yeah, you are right. But still hard to not think of worst-case scenarios considering people who had interviewed after me already get admit calls. I guess all you can do is not think about it.

BacLe wrote:
Thank you. I was so excited last night I couldn't sleep until it was 3AM.

My interviewer told me decisions will be sent out between now and end of March, so keep your hope up.

I'm still waiting for the official notification from Marshall to see how much financial aid I will get and how much I will need to loan before moving forward. A current student told me last year it took her almost a week to receive the official decision after she was notified about the admission.

anulfc wrote:
Congratulations! This is great news. Have you started the visa/loan process already? I saw a few other people got an admit yesterday as well from the first interview slot.

A little worried personally now because I also interviewed last Wednesday and thought it had gone pretty well. But don't know if this means that no other admits will happen from that slot now that invitations have already been sent.



BacLe wrote:
Took my interview with Marshall last Thursday and received an email notifying I has been admitted today. The email said it was only a notification sent instead of a phone call because it was past midnight in my time. There will be an official notification from the school and I’m looking forward to it to know what the full package includes.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Nov 2018
Posts: 6
Location: Viet Nam
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.65
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2019, 19:45
Hi Guys,

I also got admitted last Saturday. Does anyone know where can we get the financial aids data of admitted students this/ last year? And other than taking a loan from prodigy, are there any other options? Since the interest rate of prodigy is way too high in my opinion.

Thanks,
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Sep 2018
Posts: 13
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2019, 19:55
Did anyone else who interviewed on campus 2/23 get admitted yet?
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 2369
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2019, 03:58
mfl6189 wrote:
Did anyone else who interviewed on campus 2/23 get admitted yet?


mfl6189

From the decision tracker, I don't see anyone who got interviewed on or after Feb 23rd receiving a final decision.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/marshall-208 ... acker.html

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 4.26.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 4.26.37 PM.png [ 212.4 KiB | Viewed 1470 times ]

_________________
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Dec 2014
Posts: 60
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2019, 04:01
Is it a linear process? I have seen someone who interviewed at 21st getting an admit and I interviewed on 20th. Does this mean that I should not expect an admit now or the process depends on something else apart from the date of interview?

workout wrote:
mfl6189 wrote:
Did anyone else who interviewed on campus 2/23 get admitted yet?


mfl6189

From the decision tracker, I don't see anyone who got interviewed on or after Feb 23rd receiving a final decision.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/marshall-208 ... acker.html

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 4.26.37 PM.png


Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 2369
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2019, 07:27
anulfc wrote:
Is it a linear process? I have seen someone who interviewed at 21st getting an admit and I interviewed on 20th. Does this mean that I should not expect an admit now or the process depends on something else apart from the date of interview?



anulfc

You shouldn't be worried. I don't know if it is a linear process. I was just answering the other person's question. According to the decision tracker, no one who got interviewed after 23rd received a final decision yet.
_________________
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Sep 2018
Posts: 13
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2019, 09:20
Hi! I don't think it's strictly linear. For example: 2/22 interviews last year seemed to generally have two batches of acceptances on 1st wk, then 2nd wk of March (on Clear Admit's tracker). There were also people who interviewed before/after that who got admitted during that time :dazed

anulfc wrote:
Is it a linear process? I have seen someone who interviewed at 21st getting an admit and I interviewed on 20th. Does this mean that I should not expect an admit now or the process depends on something else apart from the date of interview?

workout wrote:
mfl6189 wrote:
Did anyone else who interviewed on campus 2/23 get admitted yet?


mfl6189

From the decision tracker, I don't see anyone who got interviewed on or after Feb 23rd receiving a final decision.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/marshall-208 ... acker.html

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 4.26.37 PM.png


Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 03 Mar 2016
Posts: 9
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2019, 14:54
Had an interview on 20th and still waiting for their decision

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Sep 2018
Posts: 3
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2019, 02:40
Does anyone know when deposits are due for this round?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Jul 2018
Posts: 3
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2019, 12:16
Ruigr3 wrote:
Had an interview on 20th and still waiting for their decision

Posted from my mobile device

This suspense is killing me. Interviewed on campus 2/23. Of six Top 20 schools I applied to, Marshall was the only one that invited me to interview. :(
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jan 2019
Posts: 19
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Real Estate
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V44
GPA: 3.25
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 08:43
Wondering if they will release any acceptances today! Looks like some interviewees from 2/23 heard back the Friday after
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 03 Mar 2016
Posts: 9
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 09:02
They requested some additional documents. Hope after that I will hear something from them

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Dec 2014
Posts: 60
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2019, 10:31
The wait is worrying me now. Had interviewed on 20th Feb and no news yet. Some people from the same date range have already gotten in.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 03 Mar 2016
Posts: 9
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2019, 12:33
Does anyone know whether they actually inform you if you don’t get in ?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Dec 2014
Posts: 60
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2019, 13:06
When were you asked to submit this? And did they mention any expected date for the decision?

Ruigr3 wrote:
They requested some additional documents. Hope after that I will hear something from them

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 03 Mar 2016
Posts: 9
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2019, 13:37
Nope. Nothing. a week later they sent me a confirmation that they received my email


anulfc wrote:
When were you asked to submit this? And did they mention any expected date for the decision?

Ruigr3 wrote:
They requested some additional documents. Hope after that I will hear something from them

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Feb 2019
Posts: 4
Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 720 Q45 V44
GPA: 3.4
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2019, 15:31
If it’s helpful, I interviewed on campus 2/28 and got an email today saying I had been admitted, but that the official offer would arrive later in the week with financial details. I don’t think it’s a linear process though. Very much a rolling system throughout the month.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Mar 2018
Posts: 23
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 00:09
A new Marshall Interview Debrief has just been posted: https://gmatclub.com/forum/marshall-208/interview_debrief.html#debrief-943
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!   [#permalink] 11 Mar 2019, 00:09

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8    Next  [ 152 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Johnny250



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.