GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 Feb 2019, 07:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in February
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526272812
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Jan 2019
Posts: 9
Location: Canada
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2019, 19:33
GDMBA wrote:
gmanmba wrote:
At this point we should just assume rejected and move on

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk


Seriously? :/

Posted from my mobile device
Yea seriously, cause it's pointless mulling over something out of your control. Move on and get on with your life. Prep for other interviews, or even round 3. If you do manage to get a Yale invite in the next week, then good for you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 May 2016
Posts: 5
Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.63
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2019, 09:36
Best to assume its a ding currently.
Is it just me or are fewer people reporting their results on livewire and the Decision Tracker?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 May 2013
Posts: 28
Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V45
Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2019, 23:55
End of January is upon us. Are all interview invites already sent out? I am an Indian applicant.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Aug 2017
Posts: 15
Location: United Arab Emirates
Concentration: Strategy, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.7
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 04:51
1siriusblack wrote:
End of January is upon us. Are all interview invites already sent out? I am an Indian applicant.


When I had emailed the admissions office about this they said that invites are sent out on a rolling basis so there is no cut off date. Invites can be sent out anytime between now and the final decision date.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Sep 2018
Posts: 6
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 720 Q44 V45
GPA: 3.92
WE: Analyst (Other)
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 07:23
1
invite came in today ... was starting to get a little worried, but looks like they're still rolling them out so everybody hang on!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Jan 2019
Posts: 9
Location: Canada
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 07:26
ncichon wrote:
invite came in today ... was starting to get a little worried, but looks like they're still rolling them out so everybody hang on!
Did you receive a notification for the personality assessment beforehand?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Sep 2018
Posts: 6
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 720 Q44 V45
GPA: 3.92
WE: Analyst (Other)
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 07:31
gmanmba wrote:
ncichon wrote:
invite came in today ... was starting to get a little worried, but looks like they're still rolling them out so everybody hang on!
Did you receive a notification for the personality assessment beforehand?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk


this was the first communication I've had since the email saying my video interview has been received and application is ready for review.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Jan 2019
Posts: 9
Location: Canada
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 07:33
1
ncichon wrote:
gmanmba wrote:
ncichon wrote:
invite came in today ... was starting to get a little worried, but looks like they're still rolling them out so everybody hang on!
Did you receive a notification for the personality assessment beforehand?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk


this was the first communication I've had since the email saying my video interview has been received and application is ready for review.
That's awesome, congrats and good luck!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 May 2018
Posts: 11
Location: Hong Kong
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 09:17
Definitely getting increasingly nerve-racking as time is ticking...
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Aug 2017
Posts: 15
Location: United Arab Emirates
Concentration: Strategy, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.7
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 10:24
Anyone else hear back for interviews this week?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Sep 2018
Posts: 1
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 690 Q40 V44
GPA: 3
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 11:03
unaverage wrote:
Anyone else hear back for interviews this week?

Posted from my mobile device



Negative - have not heard from any R2 schools yet, which I am getting increasingly worried about. Thinking (hoping) they send out the international and special economic needs invites first to allow those folks more time to plan and arrange travel....
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Sep 2018
Posts: 5
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 12:14
Have not heard anything. Start to lose hope...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Sep 2017
Posts: 1
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 12:58
Can anyone please confirm once the application is submitted does the status change to application under review? My application status is submitted. When I click it for more info, it shows that awaiting GRE is red in colour, but the rest are green. I have emailed them about it. I sent my GRE report in Jan itself. I dont understand they have yet to receive it.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 May 2018
Posts: 14
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.39
WE: Consulting (Accounting)
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 13:05
1
taimoor2 wrote:
Can anyone please confirm once the application is submitted does the status change to application under review? My application status is submitted. When I click it for more info, it shows that awaiting GRE is red in colour, but the rest are green. I have emailed them about it. I sent my GRE report in Jan itself. I dont understand they have yet to receive it.



I have been invited for an interview and the landing page still says submitted. When you click on the "2019 MBA Round 2" link and then "open application" it shows all updates including my invite and behavioral assessment.


You should double check on the GRE thing. I've taken the GMAT so its not the same but I know that Yale was one of the only schools that required GMAC actually send the official score report to Yale before they considered my application complete. You should confirm that you paid the GRE guys to send the OFFICIAL score report to Yale under the correct Yale SOM MBA program codes.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jan 2014
Posts: 24
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2019, 02:34
Should ppl who applied in round 2 assume that they have been rejected? Or are there still invites being sent out for interview?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Aug 2017
Posts: 15
Location: United Arab Emirates
Concentration: Strategy, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.7
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2019, 02:38
2
KomalSg wrote:
Should ppl who applied in round 2 assume that they have been rejected? Or are there still invites being sent out for interview?


I checked livewire for last year and invites were going out till 16-20th of February.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jan 2014
Posts: 24
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2019, 02:42
unaverage wrote:
KomalSg wrote:
Should ppl who applied in round 2 assume that they have been rejected? Or are there still invites being sent out for interview?


I checked livewire for last year and invites were going out till 16-20th of February.

Posted from my mobile device

holding on to the attenuated thread of hope. Fingers crossed.
Intern
Intern
avatar
S
Joined: 13 Jun 2016
Posts: 28
Location: Malaysia
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Nonprofit
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V41
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 07:46
1
I was losing hope too but i just got invited a minute ago. like wow. so please do not lose hope. I am a South East Asian applicant.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 May 2013
Posts: 28
Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V45
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 07:51
1
izulman wrote:
I was losing hope too but i just got invited a minute ago. like wow. so please do not lose hope. I am a South East Asian applicant.

Posted from my mobile device


congrats
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jan 2014
Posts: 24
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 07:56
1
izulman wrote:
I was losing hope too but i just got invited a minute ago. like wow. so please do not lose hope. I am a South East Asian applicant.

Posted from my mobile device

congrats.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021   [#permalink] 08 Feb 2019, 07:56

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12    Next  [ 225 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: AUSJ



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.