Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 12:33 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 12:33

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Strategy, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.7
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 720 Q44 V45
GPA: 3.92
WE:Analyst (Other)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
ncichon wrote:
invite came in today ... was starting to get a little worried, but looks like they're still rolling them out so everybody hang on!
Did you receive a notification for the personality assessment beforehand?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q44 V45
GPA: 3.92
WE:Analyst (Other)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Yale SOM MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
gmanmba wrote:
ncichon wrote:
invite came in today ... was starting to get a little worried, but looks like they're still rolling them out so everybody hang on!

this was the first communication I've had since the email saying my video interview has been received and application is ready for review.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
ncichon wrote:
gmanmba wrote:
ncichon wrote:

this was the first communication I've had since the email saying my video interview has been received and application is ready for review.
That's awesome, congrats and good luck!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
Send PM
Definitely getting increasingly nerve-racking as time is ticking...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Send PM
Anyone else hear back for interviews this week?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 690 Q40 V44
GPA: 3
Send PM
unaverage wrote:
Anyone else hear back for interviews this week?

Negative - have not heard from any R2 schools yet, which I am getting increasingly worried about. Thinking (hoping) they send out the international and special economic needs invites first to allow those folks more time to plan and arrange travel....
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Have not heard anything. Start to lose hope...
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Can anyone please confirm once the application is submitted does the status change to application under review? My application status is submitted. When I click it for more info, it shows that awaiting GRE is red in colour, but the rest are green. I have emailed them about it. I sent my GRE report in Jan itself. I dont understand they have yet to receive it.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.39
WE:Consulting (Accounting)
Send PM
Kudos
taimoor2 wrote:
Can anyone please confirm once the application is submitted does the status change to application under review? My application status is submitted. When I click it for more info, it shows that awaiting GRE is red in colour, but the rest are green. I have emailed them about it. I sent my GRE report in Jan itself. I dont understand they have yet to receive it.

I have been invited for an interview and the landing page still says submitted. When you click on the "2019 MBA Round 2" link and then "open application" it shows all updates including my invite and behavioral assessment.

You should double check on the GRE thing. I've taken the GMAT so its not the same but I know that Yale was one of the only schools that required GMAC actually send the official score report to Yale before they considered my application complete. You should confirm that you paid the GRE guys to send the OFFICIAL score report to Yale under the correct Yale SOM MBA program codes.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
GRE 1: Q170 V168

GRE 2: Q170 V168
GPA: 4
Send PM
Should ppl who applied in round 2 assume that they have been rejected? Or are there still invites being sent out for interview?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
KomalSg wrote:
Should ppl who applied in round 2 assume that they have been rejected? Or are there still invites being sent out for interview?

I checked livewire for last year and invites were going out till 16-20th of February.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]

Send PM
unaverage wrote:
KomalSg wrote:

I checked livewire for last year and invites were going out till 16-20th of February.

holding on to the attenuated thread of hope. Fingers crossed.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [2]
Given Kudos: 435
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V41
Send PM
Kudos
I was losing hope too but i just got invited a minute ago. like wow. so please do not lose hope. I am a South East Asian applicant.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V45
Send PM
Kudos
izulman wrote:
I was losing hope too but i just got invited a minute ago. like wow. so please do not lose hope. I am a South East Asian applicant.

congrats
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [1]

Send PM
Kudos
izulman wrote:

congrats.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [2]
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
Send PM
Kudos
Got my interview invitation today. There was only one date left in the on-campus interview calendar (Friday 22nd)
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Yale DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Invited to interview, 47 minutes ago, from Mexico, GMAT:680 (Q48 V35), GPA: 3.7, Industry: Manufacturing, WE 80, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 47 minutes ago, from Peru, GMAT:710, Industry: Consulting, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
Intern
Intern
Send PM
cesarjmz wrote:
Got my interview invitation today. There was only one date left in the on-campus interview calendar (Friday 22nd)

Congrats! Can you see how many spots available on the 22nd?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13  ...  16   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6919 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts