GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Nov 2018, 10:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q42 V47
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2018, 07:48
Gatoreagle72 wrote:
Anyone doing the interview/class visit on 11/5?

I'm going to do the open house the weekend before then interview on Monday.

I'll be doing the interview on Friday and then going to the reception that night. Has anyone found any helpful interview debriefs online?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Re: Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2018, 12:00
Hi All,

Can anyone share or point out to the Interview Debriefs from previous years. It would be really helpful to know what we can expect in the interview.

1 more Query. The skype interview for international students will be a video interview or an audio interview

Thanks,
Srijan
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2018, 07:30
SrijanNirgun wrote:
Hi All,

Can anyone share or point out to the Interview Debriefs from previous years. It would be really helpful to know what we can expect in the interview.

1 more Query. The skype interview for international students will be a video interview or an audio interview

Thanks,
Srijan

I've been searching online and haven't found much. I did get to talk to some current Scheller students who recommended preparing for all the basic and expected MBA interview questions that ask you to explain your history with/perspective on leadership, diversity, teamwork. Also having a solid answer for "Why an MBA at Scheller" and "Explain how an MBA fits into your short and longterm career goals" seems really important. Overall it sounds somewhat relaxed while still being professional. I'm interviewing on Friday and will share a debrief after that. Goodluck!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2018, 12:31
ABrenller wrote:
SrijanNirgun wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks,
Srijan

I've been searching online and haven't found much. I did get to talk to some current Scheller students who recommended preparing for all the basic and expected MBA interview questions that ask you to explain your history with/perspective on leadership, diversity, teamwork. Also having a solid answer for "Why an MBA at Scheller" and "Explain how an MBA fits into your short and longterm career goals" seems really important. Overall it sounds somewhat relaxed while still being professional. I'm interviewing on Friday and will share a debrief after that. Goodluck!

Thanks ABrenller for the reply and sharing the insights from the current students. I couldn't find any debriefs in the last year's thread as well so these will surely help.
All the Best for your interview. Looking forward to hearing how it went.
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants?2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 04:00
ABrenller wrote:
SrijanNirgun wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks,
Srijan

Hey ABrenller, how did your interview go?

I have my Skype interview on 9th Nov.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 06:47
enamit123 wrote:
ABrenller wrote:
SrijanNirgun wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks,
Srijan

I think it went pretty well! I posted an interview debrief in the debriefs section here, and overall I found the interviewers to be really helpful and supportive. Beyond the typical MBA interview questions, there were also quite a few about culture, fit, and community participation, so I got the feeling that they're really looking to build a supportive community of students rather than just a group of who looks best on paper. Good luck!
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants?2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 10:45
ABrenller wrote:
enamit123 wrote:
ABrenller wrote:
[quote="SrijanNirgun"]Hi All,

Thanks,
Srijan

I think it went pretty well! I posted an interview debrief in the debriefs section here, and overall I found the interviewers to be really helpful and supportive. Beyond the typical MBA interview questions, there were also quite a few about culture, fit, and community participation, so I got the feeling that they're really looking to build a supportive community of students rather than just a group of who looks best on paper. Good luck![/quote]

Thank you ABrenller.

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants?2019 Intake) Class of 2021 &nbs [#permalink] 07 Nov 2018, 10:45

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 27 posts ] 

Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap