GMAT Changed on April 16th - Read about the latest changes here

It is currently 26 May 2018, 06:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Enquiry about IIM INDORE EPGP AND IIM UDAIPUR PGPX for 2019

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Enquiry about IIM INDORE EPGP AND IIM UDAIPUR PGPX for 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2018, 23:05
This post received
KUDOS
Dear All,

I am Rajesh from Delhi , India, have 10 years of experience in software industry as a test engineer (QA)
I am B.Tech in Electronics 2007 passout with 65 %.
10 th : 65 %
12th : 64 %

I scored 650 on GMAT.

I have tried asking many people but not getting any proper repsonse. I think GMATCLUB is the best platform where my queries can be addressed by experts.

1) With 10 years of experience and 650 on GMAT, am i good to go with application for IIM Indore EPGP and IIM Udaipur PGPX?
2) Does IIM Udaipur ask for essay submissions as it is no where mentioned in their website?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rajesh
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Re: Enquiry about IIM INDORE EPGP AND IIM UDAIPUR PGPX for 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2018, 09:25
This post received
KUDOS
Hi,

I would recommend reading some top Kudos post from Admission section and if still, you are not clear then take consultation from good prep services.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2018, 23:11
Thanks for the reply , but i have already gone through enough materials available on internet but cudnt get a proper post, article or relevant stuff.
Tried reaching out to the institute also where i took classes for GMAT but they too are not helping me.(Seems they are interested only in taking fees and teaching the crap which i later realised cud have done on my own as well)
Dont know where to go, what to do. Totally clueless.
Will be really nice if someone can from this forum help me.

I just want to know that with below profile, can i dream of converting IIM U and IIM I?

10 years of experience in software industry as a test engineer (QA) (Any advantage of 10 years of wrk ex over those who are less experienced?)
I am B.Tech in Electronics 2007 passout with 65 %.
10 th : 65 %
12th : 64 %

I scored 650 on GMAT.

Thanks in advance.
2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2018, 19:00
This post received
KUDOS
650 is very less score for IIM, your 10th, 12th and graduation marked are also less as compared to numbers of students apply to IIM.

I will recommend to try 2nd attempt for GMAT and score at least 700+
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2018, 21:14
Dear rbsusa,

Thanks for your reply.

I am very poor at verbal and have been preparing for GMAT from past one year.
I have joined TIME GMAT classes then taken Crack Verbal online course but of little help.
I was wondering to go for eGMAT verbal online but someone advised me not to waste money as all the courses are more or less same.
In all my mocks, i ranged between 620 - 650. I have kind of given up on GMAT now as i find it very hard to focus and study for GMAT after 10 years of study gap.
I have heard that IIM Udaipur and IIM Indore average GMAT score is 650 , moreover candidates with 3-4 years of work ex also convert these institutes.( NOT TARGETTING IIM A, B, C, L)
May be i will have to go for some tier 2 or 3 colleges if cant make it to IIM U or IIM I :(
Anyways, i appreciate your valuable replies.

Kind Regards,
Rajesh
2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2018, 00:26
This post received
KUDOS
IIM2019 wrote:
Dear rbsusa,

Thanks for your reply.

I am very poor at verbal and have been preparing for GMAT from past one year.
I have joined TIME GMAT classes then taken Crack Verbal online course but of little help.
I was wondering to go for eGMAT verbal online but someone advised me not to waste money as all the courses are more or less same.
In all my mocks, i ranged between 620 - 650. I have kind of given up on GMAT now as i find it very hard to focus and study for GMAT after 10 years of study gap.
I have heard that IIM Udaipur and IIM Indore average GMAT score is 650 , moreover candidates with 3-4 years of work ex also convert these institutes.( NOT TARGETTING IIM A, B, C, L)
May be i will have to go for some tier 2 or 3 colleges if cant make it to IIM U or IIM I :(
Anyways, i appreciate your valuable replies.

Kind Regards,
Rajesh

Hello Rajesh,

Dont loose your hopes,

If you want to try e-gmat verbal live prep, then just go for it. they have 100% money back guaranty if you won't improve 40 points.
Also if you verbal is poor then just watch this video from gmat clube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0DmKSiHkjU

I hope above video will help you to take correct decision.

Show Tags

New post 18 Feb 2018, 10:37
Dear rbsusa,

Thanks for sharing this video. I will give eGMAT a last try and see if i can improve somewhat on my GMAT.
Many thanks again.
Re: Enquiry about IIM INDORE EPGP AND IIM UDAIPUR PGPX for 2019   [#permalink] 18 Feb 2018, 10:37

Enquiry about IIM INDORE EPGP AND IIM UDAIPUR PGPX for 2019

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap