Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 01:22 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 01:22

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, weโ€™ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619089 [7]
Given Kudos: 81596
Send PM
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619089 [1]
Send PM
Math Expert
Send PM
Math Expert
Send PM
Re: GMAT Club Around The World!!! 2022 [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
Happy New Year Chatham Islands/New Zealand

Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619089 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Happy New Year Fiji, Kiribati, New Zealand (with Auckland), Samoa, Tonga

Math Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
Happy New Year Happy New Year Australia/Norfolk Island, France/Wallis and Futuna, Kiribati/Gilbert Islands, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Russia/Chukotka Autonomous Okrug, Kamchatka Krai, Tuvalu, United States/Wake Island!

Math Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
Happy New Year Happy New Year Australia, Federated States of Micronesia, France/New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea/Autonomous Region of Bougainville, Solomon Islands, and Vanuatu!

Math Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
kapil1995 wrote:
Bunuel What are prizes of "AROUND THE WORLD" Competition ?

Bunuel - what is the prize for winners , how many winners and whats the criterion for winning prizes here

The get glory, honor, and respect - the things one could never buy. :thumbsup: :thumbdown: :exclamation
Math Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
Happy New Year Australia/New South Wales, South Australia!

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 430 [0]
Given Kudos: 72
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
GMAT Club Around The World!!! 2022 [#permalink]
Bunuel wrote:
kapil1995 wrote:

Bunuel - what is the prize for winners , how many winners and whats the criterion for winning prizes here

The get glory, honor, and respect - the things one could never buy. :thumbsup: :thumbdown: :exclamation

SAVAGE.!

On the lighter note.! Do these things brings food to the table.? :cry:
Not my words, but in future companies will be asking the same question to us.! Where's the profit margin.? What's the result of that marketing campaign.? Why the numbers are low for this quarter.?
Tangible v/s Non Tangible

P.S: Bunuel bb nothing against you but I have been asked the same question, so may be the pain came out wrong.! :lol:
Math Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
Happy New Year Australia, Federated States of Micronesia, Papua New Guinea, and United States/Guam, Northern Mariana Islands!

Math Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
Happy New Year Australia/Northern Territory!

Math Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
Happy New Year Indonesia, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Palau, and Timor-Leste!

Math Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
Happy New Year Brunei, People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Singapore and Taiwan !

Math Expert
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Happy New Year Cambodia, Indonesia/Sumatra, Java, West and Central Kalimantan, Laos Thailand and Vietnam!

Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72888 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Wouldn't it bring you a higher GMAT score which would result into potentially a higher scholarship? Potentially a better business school?
or you need something immediate? What is the price you want to sell your future potential at? I may be buying....

ElninoEffect wrote:
Bunuel wrote:
kapil1995 wrote:

SAVAGE.!

On the lighter note.! Do these things brings food to the table.? :cry:
Not my words, but in future companies will be asking the same question to us.! Where's the profit margin.? What's the result of that marketing campaign.? Why the numbers are low for this quarter.?
Tangible v/s Non Tangible

P.S: Bunuel bb nothing against you but I have been asked the same question, so may be the pain came out wrong.! :lol:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 430 [1]
Send PM
GMAT Club Around The World!!! 2022 [#permalink]
Kudos
bb wrote:
Wouldn't it bring you a higher GMAT score which would result into potentially a higher scholarship? Potentially a better business school?
or you need something immediate? What is the price you want to sell your future potential at? I may be buying....

I knew I would be seen with a wrong lense for saying something which do exists but I take back the step and I do want that Ivy League that long term better returns that's why I am the only one answering all the questions. Just Kidding :lol:

What is the price you want to sell your future potential at? I may be buying....
Ouch that one hurt.
Future potential let me think will depend on the height I achieve. :D Mass*gravitation*height. :lol:
But I really don't know how to sell that. :tongue_opt3

P.S: Happy New Year. :angel:
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72888 [1]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
I am just kidding ๐Ÿ˜‚

But I guess itโ€™s whole a matter of perspective. Sometimes we see a big hill in front of us and we have no motivation to climb it but then if somebody shows us a picture of nice pool with a big table set with food at the top of that hill, then we very quickly change our opinion ๐Ÿ˜‚

PS. I personally prefer small hills with small pools rather than a huge hill with a huge pool. Keeps me sane to split things into small bitsโ€ฆ. At the same time, you have to roll it into a bigger goal since endlessly doing a little hill climbing is it going to get super boring and annoying. Anyway, way too philosophical. Happy new year. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

ElninoEffect wrote:
bb wrote:

I knew I would be seen with a wrong lense for saying something which do exists but I take back the step and I do want that Ivy League that long term better returns that's why I am the only one answering all the questions. Just Kidding :lol:

What is the price you want to sell your future potential at? I may be buying....
Ouch that one hurt.
Future potential let me think will depend on the height I achieve. :D Mass*gravitation*height. :lol:

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 430 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
bb wrote:
I am just kidding ๐Ÿ˜‚

But I guess itโ€™s whole a matter of perspective. Sometimes we see a big hill in front of us and we have no motivation to climb it but then if somebody shows us a picture of nice pool with a big table set with food at the top of that hill, then we very quickly change our opinion ๐Ÿ˜‚

PS. I personally prefer small hills with small pools rather than a huge hill with a huge pool. Keeps me sane to split things into small bitsโ€ฆ. At the same time, you have to roll it into a bigger goal since endlessly doing a little hill climbing is it going to get super boring and annoying. Anyway, way too philosophical. Happy new year. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

ElninoEffect wrote:
bb wrote:

Ouch that one hurt.

Posted from my mobile device

I am more grounded that way. :lol: :lol:
All I need is just one hill with a pool but just for me.!

Happy New Year To you and your family too. :angel:
May the new year brings lots of photons in your life .:idea: :lol:
Math Expert
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Happy New Year Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan!

GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3