GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Nov 2018, 20:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar
  • $450 Tuition Credit & Official CAT Packs FREE

     November 15, 2018

     November 15, 2018

     10:00 PM MST

     11:00 PM MST

    EMPOWERgmat is giving away the complete Official GMAT Exam Pack collection worth $100 with the 3 Month Pack ($299)
  • MBA Interview Prep: How to Ace Your Interviews

     November 15, 2018

     November 15, 2018

     10:00 PM MST

     11:00 PM MST

    Learn the steps you need to take to ace your interviews and get accepted!

GMAT Club Members of the Month

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Posts: 3310
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2018, 00:01
1
Top Contributor
1
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16926
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 May 2018, 14:57
2
Here is the Top 10 list for April and I think your wish is being granted (by users), carcass :-)

Kudos for April 2018
UsernameKudos Received
1Bunuel3483
2souvik101990908
3GMATNinja385
4VeritasPrepKarishma345
5daagh269
6carcass264
7chetan2u217
8egmat199
9AbdurRakib193
10mikemcgarry176



Congratulations everyone and also, here is the TOP 11-20 list:

GMATPrepNow
EgmatQuantExpert
hazelnut
sayantanc2k
abhimahna
MathRevolution
enigma123
Walkabout
GMATinsight
pushpitkc
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Quant OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Posts: 3310
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 May 2018, 02:23
Top Contributor
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16926
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2018, 10:10
1
Kudos for May 2018
UsernameKudos Received
1Bunuel4298
2souvik1019901292
3GMATNinja400
4VeritasPrepKarishma396
5daagh393
6carcass371
7AbdurRakib328
8mikemcgarry315
9egmat277
10EgmatQuantExpert205



Some interesting changes this month. We changed a few things in the Site's GUI/Placement of buttons and there is an immediate response to that. Now it takes 200 Kudos to be within Top 10. Also - egmat and egmatquantexpert are both in the Top 10 this month and this is the first month chetan2u is not in the top list in a loooooonggg time! In addition, GMAT Ninja continues to climb the ladder with 400! Kudos and Finally Souvik's personal best at 1,292!

Here is the top 11-20 list (aka mere Mortals List)
hazelnut
chetan2u
Walkabout
sayantanc2k
GMATPrepNow
MathRevolution
abhimahna
pushpitkc
enigma123
Harley1980
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Quant OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Posts: 3310
GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2018, 11:20
1
Top Contributor
I am just 29 kudos behind the best expert in the whole world GMATNinja. Not that bad :lol:

What is impressive is that he has almost 4000 kudos already from his inception here. I took almost 5 years to gain the same amount :grin: :shocked
_________________

COLLECTION OF QUESTIONS AND RESOURCES
Quant: 1. ALL GMATPrep questions Quant/Verbal 2. Bunuel Signature Collection - The Next Generation 3. Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS 4. Veritas Prep Blog PDF Version 5. MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Quant Videos
Verbal:1. Verbal question bank and directories by Carcass 2. MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Verbal Videos 3. Critical Reasoning_Oldy but goldy question banks 4. Sentence Correction_Oldy but goldy question banks 5. Reading-comprehension_Oldy but goldy question banks

Math Expert
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Aug 2009
Posts: 7030
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jun 2018, 19:59
bb wrote:
Kudos for May 2018
UsernameKudos Received
1Bunuel4298
2souvik1019901292
3GMATNinja400
4VeritasPrepKarishma396
5daagh393
6carcass371
7AbdurRakib328
8mikemcgarry315
9egmat277
10EgmatQuantExpert205



Some interesting changes this month. We changed a few things in the Site's GUI/Placement of buttons and there is an immediate response to that. Now it takes 200 Kudos to be within Top 10. Also - egmat and egmatquantexpert are both in the Top 10 this month and this is the first month chetan2u is not in the top list in a loooooonggg time! In addition, GMAT Ninja continues to climb the ladder with 400! Kudos and Finally Souvik's personal best at 1,292!

Here is the top 11-20 list (aka mere Mortals List)
hazelnut
chetan2u
Walkabout
sayantanc2k
GMATPrepNow
MathRevolution
abhimahna
pushpitkc
enigma123
Harley1980


yeah bb, it has been a long time. Although earlier being inactive for 1 odd month, I still used to find myself at 4-5 spot, but now nomore.
But good for the forum, lot of good posts/threads/questions being posted nowadays. so slightly away for last 45-50 days has ensured I am out of top 10.
_________________

1) Absolute modulus : http://gmatclub.com/forum/absolute-modulus-a-better-understanding-210849.html#p1622372
2)Combination of similar and dissimilar things : http://gmatclub.com/forum/topic215915.html
3) effects of arithmetic operations : https://gmatclub.com/forum/effects-of-arithmetic-operations-on-fractions-269413.html


GMAT online Tutor

Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16926
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2018, 10:48
1
HOT JUNE EDITION:

Congratulations to all of the Top 10 and Top 20 Members of the Month!
Congrats Bunuel, souvik101990, GMATNinja, daagh, carcass, VeritasPrepKarishma, EgmatQuantExpert, chetan2u, mikemcgarry, and AbdurRakib!


Kudos for June 2018
UsernameKudos Received
1Bunuel4930
2souvik1019901180
3GMATNinja482
4daagh467
5carcass403
6VeritasPrepKarishma379
7EgmatQuantExpert333
8chetan2u324
9mikemcgarry303
10AbdurRakib286



Top 11-20
egmat
pushpitkc
hazelnut
abhimahna
enigma123
GMATPrepNow
sayantanc2k
MathRevolution
Walkabout
CAMANISHPARMAR
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Quant OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Posts: 3310
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2018, 00:55
Top Contributor
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16926
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2018, 08:51
And the record month is here!!!
Congratulations Bunuel, souvik101990, GMATNinja, chetan2u, daagh, KarishmaB, carcass, AbdurRakib, egmat, and mikemcgarry



Kudos for July 2018
UsernameKudos Received
1Bunuel5786
2souvik1019901311
3GMATNinja633
4chetan2u571
5daagh553
6KarishmaB542
7carcass459
8AbdurRakib427
9egmat380
10mikemcgarry375



The Top 11-20 List:
EgmatQuantExpert
GMATPrepNow
sayantanc2k
MathRevolution
Walkabout
hazelnut
enigma123
pushpitkc
aragonn
pqhai

Top 21-30
workout
Skywalker18
Gnpth
abhimahna
ScottTargetTestPrep
EMPOWERgmatRichC
broall
macjas
amanvermagmat
walker
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Quant OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16926
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2018, 12:19

GMAT Club Members for August 2018



In April of this year, Bunuel had 3,400 Kudos. This month is a diff story :dazed
And congratulations to workout who has able to break into this elite group!




Kudos for August 2018
UsernameKudos Received
1Bunuel6604
2souvik1019901554
3VeritasKarishma632
4GMATNinja629
5carcass569
6daagh544
7chetan2u527
8AbdurRakib525
9workout419
10egmat414



Top 11-20 aka the"mortals" list:

mikemcgarry
EgmatQuantExpert
GMATPrepNow
MathRevolution
hazelnut
Walkabout
enigma123
PKN
sayantanc2k
AshutoshB


THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS!
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Quant OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Posts: 3310
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2018, 12:42
1
Top Contributor
Ask GMAT Experts Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Status: Preparing for GMAT
Joined: 25 Nov 2015
Posts: 982
Location: India
GPA: 3.64
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2018, 20:14
bb wrote:

GMAT Club Members for August 2018



In April of this year, Bunuel had 3,400 Kudos. This month is a diff story :dazed
And congratulations to workout who has able to break into this elite group!




Kudos for August 2018
UsernameKudos Received
1Bunuel6604
2souvik1019901554
3VeritasKarishma632
4GMATNinja629
5carcass569
6daagh544
7chetan2u527
8AbdurRakib525
9workout419
10egmat414



Top 11-20 aka the"mortals" list:

mikemcgarry
EgmatQuantExpert
GMATPrepNow
MathRevolution
hazelnut
Walkabout
enigma123
PKN
sayantanc2k
AshutoshB


THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS!


Hi bb
Can you also mention the kudos of the 11-20 top members of the list so that we know how much our target should be. :-)
Also, this month the list does not contain the 21-30 members list.
_________________

Please give kudos, if you like my post

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going...

Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16926
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Sep 2018, 01:44
Sure. Here is the top 21-30:

Skywalker18
Harley1980
PareshGmat
walker
pushpitkc
pqhai
amanvermagmat
ScottTargetTestPrep
EMPOWERgmatRichC
Gnpth


P.S. The Kudos count to make it to the top 20 was 371-158 and to make it into Top 30 one needed at least 109 Kudos. That's a pretty big number....
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Quant OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Ask GMAT Experts Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Status: Preparing for GMAT
Joined: 25 Nov 2015
Posts: 982
Location: India
GPA: 3.64
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Sep 2018, 06:32
Thanks bb for the info.
It motivates us to do more.
_________________

Please give kudos, if you like my post

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going...

Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16926
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2018, 14:20
3
Here is the list for the September Members of the month. Huge congratulations to the workout on breaking the Top 10 (knocking out mikemcgarry :hurt: )
Impressive move by aragonn getting into the top 15 without a Mod Status! :thumbup:
Very warm welcome to everyone else who made it to the Top 30! Great job guys - you each received over 100 Kudos!!! That's a lot!



Kudos for September 2018
UsernameKudos Received
1Bunuel6474
2souvik1019901262
3GMATNinja780
4AbdurRakib599
5daagh557
6VeritasKarishma530
7chetan2u517
8carcass464
9egmat410
10workout399




Here is the Top 10-30 List:


11 mikemcgarry
12 EgmatQuantExpert
13 aragonn
14 Walkabout
15 GMATPrepNow
16 hazelnut
17 MathRevolution
18 sayantanc2k
19 Skywalker18
20 enigma123
21 GMATinsight
22 pqhai
23 macjas
24 Narenn
25 EMPOWERgmatRichC
26 PareshGmat
27 AshutoshB
28 @broall
29 @Harshgmat
30 @Gnpth
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Quant OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

SC Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 23 Sep 2015
Posts: 1353
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2018, 17:32
1
1
Thank you carcass for the script ..... Though I was lazy, could not add more.
Thanks bb. I think you should make 20 people member of the month now :-D :cool:
_________________

Thanks!
Do give some kudos.

Simple strategy:
“Once you’ve eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

Want to improve your Score:
GMAT Ninja YouTube! Series 1| GMAT Ninja YouTube! Series 2 | How to Improve GMAT Quant from Q49 to a Perfect Q51

My Notes:
Reading comprehension | Critical Reasoning | Absolute Phrases | Subjunctive Mood

CEO
CEO
User avatar
P
Status: GMATINSIGHT Tutor
Joined: 08 Jul 2010
Posts: 2698
Location: India
GMAT: INSIGHT
WE: Education (Education)
Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 05:20
bb wrote:
Here is the list for the September Members of the month. Huge congratulations to the workout on breaking the Top 10 (knocking out mikemcgarry :hurt: )
Impressive move by aragonn getting into the top 15 without a Mod Status! :thumbup:
Very warm welcome to everyone else who made it to the Top 30! Great job guys - you each received over 100 Kudos!!! That's a lot!



Kudos for September 2018
UsernameKudos Received
1Bunuel6474
2souvik1019901262
3GMATNinja780
4AbdurRakib599
5daagh557
6VeritasKarishma530
7chetan2u517
8carcass464
9egmat410
10workout399




Here is the Top 10-30 List:


11 mikemcgarry
12 EgmatQuantExpert
13 aragonn
14 Walkabout
15 GMATPrepNow
16 hazelnut
17 MathRevolution
18 sayantanc2k
19 Skywalker18
20 enigma123
21 GMATinsight
22 pqhai
23 macjas
24 Narenn
25 EMPOWERgmatRichC
26 PareshGmat
27 AshutoshB
28 @broall
29 @Harshgmat
30 @Gnpth


I think making it to tope 10 is not dependent on work of the month but it depends on work of past a few years...

the comment above this post has support from me as well... Top 20 to be member of the month :-D
_________________

Prosper!!!
GMATinsight
Bhoopendra Singh and Dr.Sushma Jha
e-mail: info@GMATinsight.com I Call us : +91-9999687183 / 9891333772
Online One-on-One Skype based classes and Classroom Coaching in South and West Delhi
http://www.GMATinsight.com/testimonials.html

ACCESS FREE GMAT TESTS HERE:22 ONLINE FREE (FULL LENGTH) GMAT CAT (PRACTICE TESTS) LINK COLLECTION

SC Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 23 Sep 2015
Posts: 1353
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 05:29
1
GMATinsight - that is what called investment my friend. The post from these people really standout and that is what make them the legend on GC. Surly they have raised the bar quiet high, but that is the beauty of all this. However I second the motion for 20 people - member of the month. At least increase it to 15.

On those lines I guess bb is quiet busy, its already 6th and I cant find my script to add kudos. I will not make it this time. :P
_________________

Thanks!
Do give some kudos.

Simple strategy:
“Once you’ve eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

Want to improve your Score:
GMAT Ninja YouTube! Series 1| GMAT Ninja YouTube! Series 2 | How to Improve GMAT Quant from Q49 to a Perfect Q51

My Notes:
Reading comprehension | Critical Reasoning | Absolute Phrases | Subjunctive Mood

Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16926
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 17:44
1
Sorry for the delay - I just got the new TOP 10 list for October this morning, so posting it as soon as I could.

Congratulations to those who made it to the Top 10 and Top 30! It required 139 Kudos to make it into the Top 30 list - not an easy feat!

There is a point to the critical mass and ivestment. Many of the top 10 users have been here for years and some have even been missing for a number of months (e.g. Souvik and MikeMcGarry). I hope they will return but meanwhile, their legacy lives on in the shape of posts and kudos! Meanwhile, Bunuel got 10 kudos in the amount of time it has taken me to post this (he has a new record at 6,800) ;-)



Kudos for October 2018
UsernameKudos Received
1Bunuel6854
2souvik101990884
3GMATNinja861
4AbdurRakib820
5VeritasKarishma692
6carcass505
7daagh505
8chetan2u475
9mikemcgarry423
10egmat422


Congratulations!


TOP 11-30
11 . EgmatQuantExpert
12 . GMATPrepNow
13 . Walkabout
14 . hazelnut
15 . MathRevolution
16 . workout
17 . aragonn
18 . ScottTargetTestPrep
19 . gmatbusters
20 . enigma123
21 . GMATinsight
22 . sayantanc2k
23 . Skywalker18
24 . macjas
25 . SajjadAhmad
26 . pqhai
27 . Narenn
28 . Gnpth
29 . betterscore
30 . broall
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Quant OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

SVP
SVP
User avatar
V
Status: Preparing GMAT
Joined: 02 Nov 2016
Posts: 1807
Location: Pakistan
GPA: 3.39
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 21:22
1
bb wrote:
Sorry for the delay - I just got the new TOP 10 list for October this morning, so posting it as soon as I could.

Congratulations to those who made it to the Top 10 and Top 30! It required 139 Kudos to make it into the Top 30 list - not an easy feat!

There is a point to the critical mass and ivestment. Many of the top 10 users have been here for years and some have even been missing for a number of months (e.g. Souvik and MikeMcGarry). I hope they will return but meanwhile, their legacy lives on in the shape of posts and kudos! Meanwhile, Bunuel got 10 kudos in the amount of time it has taken me to post this (he has a new record at 6,800) ;-)



Kudos for October 2018
UsernameKudos Received
1Bunuel6854
2souvik101990884
3GMATNinja861
4AbdurRakib820
5VeritasKarishma692
6carcass505
7daagh505
8chetan2u475
9mikemcgarry423
10egmat422


Congratulations!


TOP 11-30
11 . EgmatQuantExpert
12 . GMATPrepNow
13 . Walkabout
14 . hazelnut
15 . MathRevolution
16 . workout
17 . aragonn
18 . ScottTargetTestPrep
19 . gmatbusters
20 . enigma123
21 . GMATinsight
22 . sayantanc2k
23 . Skywalker18
24 . macjas
25 . SajjadAhmad
26 . pqhai
27 . Narenn
28 . Gnpth
29 . betterscore
30 . broall


Just a year back i was at number 5 with 195 kudos, and now with nearly equal number of Kudos I Am at number 25. Huge Difference.!! Quality has been so improved that now it is not easy at all to be in top 10 list. Clap for top 10 who are improving the quality.
Attachments

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg [ 37.52 KiB | Viewed 136 times ]


_________________

Official PS Practice Questions
Press +1 Kudos if this post is helpful

GMAT Club Bot
Re: GMAT Club Members of the Month &nbs [#permalink] 07 Nov 2018, 21:22

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17    Next  [ 323 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

GMAT Club Members of the Month

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.