Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 03:29 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:29

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 618696 [0]
Given Kudos: 81586
Send PM
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 618696 [2]
Given Kudos: 81586
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72864 [1]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72864 [3]
Send PM
Re: GMAT Club Olympics - Compete to Win $40K in Prizes! [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
shubhagata94 wrote:
How do I access these questions? I keep getting a banner every time I open a new page and when I click on "Get me new questions" it does nothing. Can there be a daily email reminder for those who registered, guiding us straight to these questions instead of an annoying banner in every page?

Please give me your phone number, I will be calling you every morning and giving you the links personally

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club News PM
Own Kudos [?]: 89 [1]
Given Kudos: 853
Concentration: Operations, General Management
WE:Supply Chain Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Kudos
bb wrote:
shubhagata94 wrote:
How do I access these questions? I keep getting a banner every time I open a new page and when I click on "Get me new questions" it does nothing. Can there be a daily email reminder for those who registered, guiding us straight to these questions instead of an annoying banner in every page?

Please give me your phone number, I will be calling you every morning and giving you the links personally

What a reply!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

After this reply, BB is the new OG :cool: (you know what I mean ;) ) of GMATClub
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 384 [0]
Given Kudos: 83
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35 (Online)
GPA: 3.42
Send PM
Hi bb,

I have a question regarding posting an explanation. Do we need to post the explanation within 2 hours to get kudos or can we post later also but will miss the 10 point bonus?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 99 [1]
Given Kudos: 108
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 670 Q46 V36
Send PM
Bookmarks
bb wrote:

bb - Can we post the explanations after answering all the questions please, for the explanations to be counted for the bonus points ? Or should the explanations also be posted at the same time we answer the questions for getting the bonus questions ?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72864 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Sorry about the banner - it was actually a pop up that is supposed to go away after you click one of the links... but it did not so I disabled it for now. It should be fixed in time for tomorrow's questions.

BB.

romil666 wrote:
bb wrote:
shubhagata94 wrote:

What a reply!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

After this reply, BB is the new OG :cool: (you know what I mean ;) ) of GMATClub
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi. I am sorry, I don't think I understand the question but just in case, you have about 23-24 hours to post explanations.

KrishnanTN wrote:
bb wrote:

bb - Can we post the explanations after answering all the questions please, for the explanations to be counted for the bonus points ? Or should the explanations also be posted at the same time we answer the questions for getting the bonus questions ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Send PM
Bunuel wrote:
shubhagata94 wrote:

Here are the links to the questions: https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-club-ol ... l#p2833724.

Click X button on the banner to close it.

Links to new questions will be posted in this thread as a new post as well as in the second post of the topic here: https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-club-ol ... l#p2833724

Thanks! This is very helpful! :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 121
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Crytiocanalyst .. Forgive my ignorance.. there are only a few questions posted.. how can we take 30 timers.. will more questions be posted for today?
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 183 [0]
Given Kudos: 309
Send PM
Bhu750 wrote:
Crytiocanalyst .. Forgive my ignorance.. there are only a few questions posted.. how can we take 30 timers.. will more questions be posted for today?

I guess it will be revealed ina time phased manner it's just been roughly 2 hours after launch within the next 22 it might be posted best guess , i am in the dark too we will see fingers crossed
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 2301 [1]
Given Kudos: 114
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GRE 1: Q169 V168

GRE 2: Q170 V170
Send PM
Kudos
Crytiocanalyst wrote:
Bhu750 wrote:

I guess it will be revealed ina time phased manner it's just been roughly 2 hours after launch within the next 22 it might be posted best guess , i am in the dark too we will see fingers crossed

Actually,
Bonus 4: 50 GCO Points Taking 30 timers in one day (Points awarded at Noon PST the following day) Any questions in the DS/PS/CR/SC forums (RC is not eligible) taken during competition days
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
It’s interesting to see how different years have produced different questions. This question has never come up about the 30 timers. Maybe that is because people have read the rules? 😂

If you look in the main topic, the first post of this discussion, you will see the time when we will post the questions. It’s only once per day at 8 AM Pacific daylight Time. We are only posting questions once a day. Currently we post 8 questions daily. We may change that later….

The 30 timers refers to all timers taken during the day and that includes both questions we Post for the competition and other questions.

GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4095 [0]
Given Kudos: 242
Concentration: Sustainability, Marketing
GMAT Focus 1:
545 Q79 V79 DI73
GPA: 4
WE:Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
bb not sure why bonus points for posting explanation to the question of the contest have still not been awarded yet.. could you please look into it..
INSEAD School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 66 [0]
Given Kudos: 945
Send PM
Hi bb.. Thank you for organizing another amazing event!
Quick question. I posted explanations for the 2 SC questions within the 2 hour limit and 2 CR questions post that but I don't see these updated on my stats table which still says 0 explanations. Not sure of the reason.
I don't see the stats updated for correct timers and timers bonuses as well even though the instructions say that these get updated within 5 mins.
Sorry if this is too basic.. This is the first time that I am attempting such a quiz.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Focus 1:
545 Q79 V79 DI73
Send PM
uc26 wrote:
Quick question. I posted explanations for the 2 SC questions within the 2 hour limit and 2 CR questions post that but I don't see these updated on my stats table which still says 0 explanations. Not sure of the reason.
I don't see the stats updated for correct timers and timers bonuses as well even though the instructions say that these get updated within 5 mins.
Sorry if this is too basic.. This is the first time that I am attempting such a quiz.

uc26
its the same issue which I am facing , points have not been awarded for the explanations posted..
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 437 [0]
Given Kudos: 117
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Send PM
Archit3110 wrote:
uc26 wrote:

uc26
its the same issue which I am facing , points have not been awarded for the explanations posted..

Same for me Archit3110 & uc26 but if you see BB's post above he mentions that the quiz started at 8. But as per IST, it was 8.30. I saw that my posts after 10 didn't get counted. Not sure, if it has to do something with the time zones. Anyway, good luck :)
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thank you for your question. Let me check. Explanations should be counted within a few minutes but I wonder if we may have to change some thing. I’ll post an update shortly.

uc26 wrote:

GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Focus 1:
545 Q79 V79 DI73
Send PM
Showmeyaa
as per my understanding restriction of time is only on timer i.e. attempt question within '120 mins' of posting time , but the same does not imply on explanation.

Showmeyaa wrote:
Archit3110 wrote:
uc26 wrote:

uc26

Same for me Archit3110 & uc26 but if you see BB's post above he mentions that the quiz started at 8. But as per IST, it was 8.30. I saw that my posts after 10 didn't get counted. Not sure, if it has to do something with the time zones. Anyway, good luck :)

Attachments

Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 00.09.10.png
Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 00.09.10.png [ 141.06 KiB | Viewed 1350 times ]

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12