GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Oct 2018, 05:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Guide to the GMAT Official Guide 2019 (Error Log, Difficulty, Links)

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Guide to the GMAT Official Guide 2019 (Error Log, Difficulty, Links)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Sep 2018, 17:22
OGC800 wrote:
Question 300 asks for F in the book but M in the version on your spreadsheet (data sufficiency question). Could we put up another version asking to solve for F?

Huh. That’s interesting. I will look into this variance. Thank you for alerting to this.

Posted from my mobile device

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Quant OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Intern
Intern
CAT Tests
Re: Guide to the GMAT Official Guide 2019 (Error Log, Difficulty, Links)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Sep 2018, 08:07
Awesome! Great work, thanks all who contributed!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Sep 2018, 12:14
Hi BB,

I'm working with the new 2019 error log and the Wiley online version of the 2019 OG. The online guide doesn't give you the actual question numbers as presented in the error log and i'm guessing the physical copy of the book. Instead what they give you is a code (e.g PS10470). I'm having a hard time reconciling the question numbers in the error log with those presented in the Wiley online question directory / version of the official guide.

Best
EF
Founder
Founder
V

Show Tags

New post 25 Sep 2018, 12:19
Edofarmer wrote:
Hi BB,

I'm working with the new 2019 error log and the Wiley online version of the 2019 OG. The online guide doesn't give you the actual question numbers as presented in the error log and i'm guessing the physical copy of the book. Instead what they give you is a code (e.g PS10470). I'm having a hard time reconciling the question numbers in the error log with those presented in the Wiley online question directory / version of the official guide.

Best
EF

Sorry about that. That seems silly of them to do. You can search on the forum - I believe we have many of these codes propagated.
PS. I will see what I can do about adding the codes to the spreadsheet.

BB.

Founder of GMAT Club

Founder
Founder
V

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2018, 09:26
Edofarmer wrote:
Hi BB,

Best
EF

Hi Edofarmer,

I have updated the online spreadsheet with ID's. Please download a copy or make a copy online if you need the question ID's.
Thx.
BB.

Founder of GMAT Club

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2018, 01:39
bb wrote:
Edofarmer wrote:
Hi BB,

Best
EF

Hi Edofarmer,

I have updated the online spreadsheet with ID's. Please download a copy or make a copy online if you need the question ID's.
Thx.
BB.

Thank you very much BB!

This was incredibly thoughtful and useful. I cannot tell you how much time you've saved me in my revision process.

Your contribution to helping people on this site is truly inspiring.

Many thanks,
Nowa
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT Date: 01-04-2014
Guide to the GMAT Official Guide 2019 (Error Log, Difficulty, Links)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2018, 20:55
Hi BB,

Thank you for putting together this error log. I noticed that many of the RC questions correct answers are being tagged as incorrect on the latest Google Sheet version under the Error Log tab. Can you check RC Qs 405 and on?
GMAT Club Bot
Guide to the GMAT Official Guide 2019 (Error Log, Difficulty, Links) &nbs [#permalink] 13 Oct 2018, 20:55

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 27 posts ] 

Guide to the GMAT Official Guide 2019 (Error Log, Difficulty, Links)

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap