GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 Aug 2019, 02:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

What to study next?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Quant   Verbal   
Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
B
What to study next?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2019, 23:00
Hello friends.
Really need ur suggestion...I have planned my GMAT on 10 th sept... Until now I hve gone through M-Guides once... I need a solid resource for practice... Looking at time constraints (only 1 month left)... I can not spend much time on researching and verifying materials...I have planned to start solving OG during 15-25th August. Before that I need some more practice. For that I am looking for a good material with well explained solutions. Plz plz somebody help me figure out

Posted from my mobile device
General GMAT Forum Moderator
V
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: What to study next?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2019, 23:43
yogi02 - Thank you for the query. Well, I would like to know a more about your GMAT preparation. For instance, what is your baseline score? what is your target GMAT score?
Typically, test takers study for 3 months to get a solid GMAT score. That said, I would highly recommend that you enroll in a structured online course rather use materials and free tutorial videos available online. You are just a month away from your test date and therefore need to have a solid study plan.

I would like to know whether you had a chance to review the GMAT Club study plan.
GMAT Club Study Plan: https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-study-plan-217827.html

New to GMAT Club or overwhelmed with so many resources? Follow the GMAT Club Study Plan!
Not happy with your GMAT score? Retaking GMAT Strategies!
General GMAT Forum Moderator
V
WE: General Management (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2019, 06:12
yogi02 wrote:
Hello friends.
Really need ur suggestion...I have planned my GMAT on 10 th sept... Until now I hve gone through M-Guides once... I need a solid resource for practice... Looking at time constraints (only 1 month left)... I can not spend much time on researching and verifying materials...I have planned to start solving OG during 15-25th August. Before that I need some more practice. For that I am looking for a good material with well explained solutions. Plz plz somebody help me figure out

Hi yogi02,

Welcome to GMATCLUB! If you are particularly looking to discover and improve on your weak areas in Quant; a subscription to GMATCLUB tests is the best way to do that. They are indeed phenomenal and will not only pinpoint your weak areas but also help you improve on them.

Further taking multiple mocks might help. Apart from the GMATPREP, Manhattan GMAT tests and Veritas Prep Tests in my experience have good verbal and Quant section and will certainly help you point out and improve your weak areas.

Further another advantage of taking many mocks is to build up your stamina. Apart from the GMATPREP tests, taking practice tests of any major GMATPREP company ought to do that.

Lastly I would also encourage you to purchase the GMATPREP QP 1 for some great additional practice. Here is a link that will help you with your decision.

https://magoosh.com/gmat/2012/3-month-g ... h-focused/

Hope this helps. All the best.
V
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2019, 12:51
For quant:
Study from the following link.. See the explanation of best kudos in gmat club.
http://gmatwithcj.com/resources/mega-co ... questions/

yogi02 wrote:
Hello friends.

Do you need official questions for Quant?
3700 Unique Official GMAT Quant Questions
------
SEARCH FOR ALL TAGS
GMAT Club Tests
Math Revolution GMAT Instructor
V
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.82

Show Tags

New post 08 Aug 2019, 09:55
Hello yogi02,

Best of the luck in your preparation. We completely agree with your thought of possessing a good and reliable material, and it should be consolidated in the best manner so that you don’t end up wasting your time. Also, it should be reliable, updated with GMAT trend.

We will recommend you to visit our website, https://www.mathrevolution.com and check our free trial lessons and free video.

Also, we recommend you to check our Q 51 shortcut module which teaches unique and alternative approaches to solve DS/PS in math in quick time.

For, verbal try finishing Aristotle grail for sentence correction, and 700+ level questions for RC and CR which are available on this forum.

Also, try our diagnostic test to track your performance and also keep taking mock tests as many as you can.If you need a quick refresher of a math concept, you make take up our 5-hour lesson on our website.

Also, considering your target score of 700 or above, make sure you have these possible combinations: V37/Q50, V39/Q49, V43/Q45.

Let us know if you have further questions.

You can reach us at info@mathrevolution.com

Success is within your reach.

Good luck!
"Free Resources-30 day online access & Diagnostic Test"
"Unlimited Access to over 120 free video lessons - try it yourself"
GMAT Club Bot
Re: What to study next?   [#permalink] 08 Aug 2019, 09:55

What to study next?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics