It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 07:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 26 Jan 2016
Posts: 90

Kudos [?]: 38 [0], given: 29

Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.01
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2017, 20:42
HI BB, I wrote two reviews regarding a test center in Hyderabad and Manhatten CATs, but I have not received points for them. Is there a reason?

Kudos [?]: 38 [0], given: 29

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15585

Kudos [?]: 28510 [0], given: 5114

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2017, 20:46
sriamlan wrote:
HI BB, I wrote two reviews regarding a test center in Hyderabad and Manhatten CATs, but I have not received points for them. Is there a reason?



Hi. Thanks for asking. Currently rewards are provided for course and consulting packages only since those can be verified.

Thank you.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 28510 [0], given: 5114

Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 26 Jan 2016
Posts: 90

Kudos [?]: 38 [0], given: 29

Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.01
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2017, 22:46
bb wrote:
sriamlan wrote:
HI BB, I wrote two reviews regarding a test center in Hyderabad and Manhatten CATs, but I have not received points for them. Is there a reason?



Hi. Thanks for asking. Currently rewards are provided for course and consulting packages only since those can be verified.

Thank you.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


But BB, in that case, when I reviewed ISB , Hyderabad, I had got the points. So just asking.

Kudos [?]: 38 [0], given: 29

Manager
Manager
avatar
P
Joined: 14 Apr 2017
Posts: 243

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 18

Location: India
sandeep : sharma
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.9
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2017, 23:19
Hi BB,
Thanks for this rewarding system introduced.
Please let me know what is the benefit of these badges?
For Ex: in My profile 2 badges are there

1- Stand-Up Call:
2- Deep Dive:

It says Earned 1 times what is the meaning of this ?
_________________

Thanks
71 tough IR questions218-ds-questions-for-practice
awa-ppt-the-best-resource-for-gmat
new-critical-reasoning-super-megathread-updated

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 18

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15585

Kudos [?]: 28510 [0], given: 5114

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2017, 23:30
Have you checked the FAQ/Help section in the rewards? That should spell these things out. Let me know if not and I will add those answers to that area.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 28510 [0], given: 5114

VP
VP
User avatar
V
Status: Preparing for the GMAT
Joined: 02 Nov 2016
Posts: 1236

Kudos [?]: 1044 [0], given: 538

Location: Pakistan
GPA: 3.4
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jun 2017, 11:08
Its time to come down from 2nd rank of GC Rewards. Dear bb i have redeemed a reward to become a premium member at GMAT Club
so when you spare time please approve my Redemption

Due to some issue in internet Connection, maybe i have triggered reward button for multiple times so please consider it for only one time

Thanks and Regards
_________________

Official PS Practice Questions
Press +1 Kudos if this post is helpful

Kudos [?]: 1044 [0], given: 538

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15585

Kudos [?]: 28510 [0], given: 5114

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jun 2017, 14:38
SajjadAhmad wrote:
Its time to come down from 2nd rank of GC Rewards. Dear bb i have redeemed a reward to become a premium member at GMAT Club
so when you spare time please approve my Redemption

Due to some issue in internet Connection, maybe i have triggered reward button for multiple times so please consider it for only one time

Thanks and Regards



You are good to go. Please go here to redeem your Premium Membership benefits:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/premium-memb ... 70075.html
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 28510 [0], given: 5114

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jun 2016
Posts: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 39

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 510 Q40 V20
GPA: 3
WE: Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jun 2017, 00:28
I got stuck at 99 rewards point for a long time. Can someone help me?

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 39

Math Forum Moderator
User avatar
D
Status: Greatness begins beyond your comfort zone
Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1527

Kudos [?]: 952 [0], given: 72

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jun 2017, 00:43
coolnpro wrote:
I got stuck at 99 rewards point for a long time. Can someone help me?


Hi coolnpro ,
100 points is silver tier and you will need 25 kudos to achieve that . Read below -


bb wrote:
Important Update - a new improvement is being introduced to the system as of today, April 24th.

The moderator group has reviewed Rewards-related activity for the first 3 months of the year and has observed a number of unintended outcomes. As the result, in order to cut down on the number of useless posts observed in forums that started after rewards system introduction, a new requirement has been suggested by a moderator group.

The requirement was put in place today. From now on, users to have a minimum number of Kudos in order to progress through the levels in the GMAT Club Rewards and continue earning points. What this means is that members will not be able to reach a particular level, for example, Gold level without having at least 50 Kudos. If you are in this situation, your point earning will suspend until you are able to earn the sufficient number of kudos. If you are wondering how to improve your Kudos situation, consider posting helpful posts that go beyond chit-chat or simple question replies. Think about what you would give Kudos for and it won't take long until your efforts are rewarded.


The following Kudos requirements have been set in place:

1 Bronze 0 kudos
2 Silver 25 kudos
3 Gold 50 kudos
4 Platinum 100 kudos
5 Diamond 200 kudos

_________________

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
The Moment You Think About Giving Up, Think Of The Reason Why You Held On So Long
+1 Kudos if you find this post helpful

Kudos [?]: 952 [0], given: 72

Director
Director
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2015
Posts: 696

Kudos [?]: 302 [0], given: 261

Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
Schools: ISB '19, IIMA , IIMB, XLRI
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2017, 20:40
Hi bb,
I posted a new topic and got 2 points today. And i checked its not a repeated topic. However when i checked after a few hours the points have gone, though the topic is still listed as new topic. Following is the topic i posted. "Because she didn’t know the answer, Janie found it to be quite awkward when she was questioned in the final round of the Junior Science Competition." Could you please help.
Thank you.

Kudos [?]: 302 [0], given: 261

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15585

Kudos [?]: 28510 [0], given: 5114

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2017, 22:18
sashiim20 wrote:
Hi bb,
I posted a new topic and got 2 points today. And i checked its not a repeated topic. However when i checked after a few hours the points have gone, though the topic is still listed as new topic. Following is the topic i posted. "Because she didn’t know the answer, Janie found it to be quite awkward when she was questioned in the final round of the Junior Science Competition." Could you please help.
Thank you.



Thanks for asking. It is an unusual but simple situation - you have posted 2 topics by accident (must have licked the button twice or something like that). They have been merged. As the result your original topic/post has been invalidated and points removed. I can't add them at this point but please be careful and ensure you don't double-post in the future.

Thank you!
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 28510 [0], given: 5114

Director
Director
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2015
Posts: 696

Kudos [?]: 302 [0], given: 261

Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
Schools: ISB '19, IIMA , IIMB, XLRI
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2017, 22:52
It was taking much time to submit maybe internet was slow, so i might have double clicked on submit button. Will be careful from next time. :) Thank you bb for clarifying my doubt. :)

Kudos [?]: 302 [0], given: 261

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jan 2016
Posts: 25

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 33

Location: India
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.5
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2017, 02:10
I second Hatakekakashi.

mvictor you must understand that more than 70% people in your forum are here to study, to fight quant, to overcome verbal. They are not here from any teaching institute, or a freelancer or an entrepreneur. Bottom line is that they are not here for business, they are here for study with a very limited time in hand, targeting GMAT or already scheduling the date for it.

And with your new system implementation, they will either concentrate more on posting which will not be from the heart, instead forceful or will stop practicing here because the "Reward Points", the only achievement for their hard work by doing "GMAT Timer" is neither available nor helpful anymore on the verge of 99 or 199 points.

I would request you to give it a second thought, and if you really wanna block USELESS POSTS then BLOCK THE POINTS EARNED BY POSTS AND ALLOW THE POINTS EARNED BY GMAT TIMER on the verge of 99 or 199.

Thanks

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 33

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15585

Kudos [?]: 28510 [0], given: 5114

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2017, 15:24
aveek86 wrote:
I second Hatakekakashi.

mvictor you must understand that more than 70% people in your forum are here to study, to fight quant, to overcome verbal. They are not here from any teaching institute, or a freelancer or an entrepreneur. Bottom line is that they are not here for business, they are here for study with a very limited time in hand, targeting GMAT or already scheduling the date for it.

And with your new system implementation, they will either concentrate more on posting which will not be from the heart, instead forceful or will stop practicing here because the "Reward Points", the only achievement for their hard work by doing "GMAT Timer" is neither available nor helpful anymore on the verge of 99 or 199 points.

I would request you to give it a second thought, and if you really wanna block USELESS POSTS then BLOCK THE POINTS EARNED BY POSTS AND ALLOW THE POINTS EARNED BY GMAT TIMER on the verge of 99 or 199.

Thanks


What in your mind is the value for the community from someone taking a timer (which is by the way the easiest way to earn points)? Would it not be better and more fair if only people who actually contributed to the forum be rewarded?
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 28510 [0], given: 5114

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jan 2016
Posts: 25

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 33

Location: India
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.5
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2017, 02:53
It is always better to reward those who are helpful for the forum. But if you are rewarding “ONLY those" then by definition you are discouraging the “rest”, who are not helpful for the forum and does mostly the GMAT Timer, clicks all the links appear every time the page refreshes and goes for various offers and discounts.
I understand your logic from your stand as an entrepreneur and creator of the group, but I doubt whether you understand the logic of ours, “who are not helpful for the forum” but here to study and make the forum popular.
Anyways I think I should end the discussion here and go by the Kudos rule.
Thanks for your reply.

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 33

1 KUDOS received
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2519

Kudos [?]: 797 [1], given: 64

Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2017, 05:12
1
This post received
KUDOS
aveek86 wrote:
It is always better to reward those who are helpful for the forum. But if you are rewarding “ONLY those" then by definition you are discouraging the “rest”, who are not helpful for the forum and does mostly the GMAT Timer, clicks all the links appear every time the page refreshes and goes for various offers and discounts.
I understand your logic from your stand as an entrepreneur and creator of the group, but I doubt whether you understand the logic of ours, “who are not helpful for the forum” but here to study and make the forum popular.
Anyways I think I should end the discussion here and go by the Kudos rule.
Thanks for your reply.


Hi aveek86 ,

Reward system started just a few months ago. People have been using this forum for almost 15 years now. So, your point in completely invalid.

This forum is mainly meant for us(GMAT Takers).

You should visit,utilize what all has been provided to you for free, seek help from anyone and prepare for GMAT. That's the beauty of this forum.

Reward system is meant only for those who are contributors. It's again another way to bring more and more people contribute/help others and make this forum more helpful for other test takers.

Your point is completely invalid as you are not visiting here to get rewarded with these stuffs. My friend, you are here for yourself. You are aiming to score a good score and thus seeking help from people around the world during your preparation.
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 797 [1], given: 64

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jan 2016
Posts: 25

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 33

Location: India
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.5
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2017, 05:46
abhimahna wrote:
aveek86 wrote:
It is always better to reward those who are helpful for the forum. But if you are rewarding “ONLY those" then by definition you are discouraging the “rest”, who are not helpful for the forum and does mostly the GMAT Timer, clicks all the links appear every time the page refreshes and goes for various offers and discounts.
I understand your logic from your stand as an entrepreneur and creator of the group, but I doubt whether you understand the logic of ours, “who are not helpful for the forum” but here to study and make the forum popular.
Anyways I think I should end the discussion here and go by the Kudos rule.
Thanks for your reply.


Hi aveek86 ,

Reward system started just a few months ago. People have been using this forum for almost 15 years now. So, your point in completely invalid.

This forum is mainly meant for us(GMAT Takers).

You should visit,utilize what all has been provided to you for free, seek help from anyone and prepare for GMAT. That's the beauty of this forum.

Reward system is meant only for those who are contributors. It's again another way to bring more and more people contribute/help others and make this forum more helpful for other test takers.

Your point is completely invalid as you are not visiting here to get rewarded with these stuffs. My friend, you are here for yourself. You are aiming to score a good score and thus seeking help from people around the world during your preparation.



Hi abhimanha,

I think you should know the history first before giving comments on why they are here for.

Reward system first introduced for everyone, but there were some point cheaters "fake contributors" who were posting useless posts for getting rewarded and to stop them the new kudos system has been implemented. The priority was to stop those fake contributors from getting rewarded, but due to the software implementation, us, the GMAT Takers and GMAT Timer users get victimised.

So the issue was, is and will always be to stop those point cheaters without discouraging the GMAT Timer users. So dear friend no one's point is invalid here.

Anyways I got what bb wanted to say so no further clarification required.

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 33

1 KUDOS received
VP
VP
User avatar
D
Status: Long way to go!
Joined: 10 Oct 2016
Posts: 1182

Kudos [?]: 892 [1], given: 54

Location: Viet Nam
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2017, 07:48
1
This post received
KUDOS
aveek86 wrote:
Hi abhimanha,

I think you should know the history first before giving comments on why they are here for.

Reward system first introduced for everyone, but there were some point cheaters "fake contributors" who were posting useless posts for getting rewarded and to stop them the new kudos system has been implemented. The priority was to stop those fake contributors from getting rewarded, but due to the software implementation, us, the GMAT Takers and GMAT Timer users get victimised.

So the issue was, is and will always be to stop those point cheaters without discouraging the GMAT Timer users. So dear friend no one's point is invalid here.

Anyways I got what bb wanted to say so no further clarification required.


I see that you just care about your concerns, not others'.

I think you're right at the point that new kudos rules have been applied to avoid point inflation. Those new rules could help us guarantee that only those who made real contribution to the forum are eligible for earning point reward. On the other hand, those new rules make the point reward system as supposed to be. Thus, even that there is any cheater/faker or not, those new rules are still supposed to implemented. Hence, you can't blame those fakers or cheaters for stealing chance of earning point from you.

Just want to ask you one question: What would you do if Gmatclub didn't offer point reward system? In that case, will you still be with us? If YES, then why do you care too much about point reward system? If NO, then it is clear that your arguments are weak.
_________________

Actual LSAT CR bank by Broall

How to solve quadratic equations - Factor quadratic equations
Factor table with sign: The useful tool to solve polynomial inequalities
Applying AM-GM inequality into finding extreme/absolute value

New Error Log with Timer

Kudos [?]: 892 [1], given: 54

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jan 2016
Posts: 25

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 33

Location: India
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.5
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2017, 08:01
nguyendinhtuong wrote:
aveek86 wrote:
Hi abhimanha,

I think you should know the history first before giving comments on why they are here for.

Reward system first introduced for everyone, but there were some point cheaters "fake contributors" who were posting useless posts for getting rewarded and to stop them the new kudos system has been implemented. The priority was to stop those fake contributors from getting rewarded, but due to the software implementation, us, the GMAT Takers and GMAT Timer users get victimised.

So the issue was, is and will always be to stop those point cheaters without discouraging the GMAT Timer users. So dear friend no one's point is invalid here.

Anyways I got what bb wanted to say so no further clarification required.


I see that you just care about your concerns, not others'.

I think you're right at the point that new kudos rules have been applied to avoid point inflation. Those new rules could help us guarantee that only those who made real contribution to the forum are eligible for earning point reward. On the other hand, those new rules make the point reward system as supposed to be. Thus, even that there is any cheater/faker or not, those new rules are still supposed to implemented. Hence, you can't blame those fakers or cheaters for stealing chance of earning point from you.

Just want to ask you one question: What would you do if Gmatclub didn't offer point reward system? In that case, will you still be with us? If YES, then why do you care too much about point reward system? If NO, then it is clear that your arguments are weak.


Who told you that's only my concern? Some people dare to speak, others just don't. That's the difference here. And don't give judgements and make it personal. If you don't know how to speak in an open forum then just don't bother.

And btw my answer is YES, but while you are getting some facilities and suddenly it stops, question arises.

Anyways I clearly mentioned in my post before that I got what I want from bb and I don't need any further clarification so don't bother.

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 33

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2519

Kudos [?]: 797 [0], given: 64

Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2017, 08:43
aveek86 wrote:
Who told you that's only my concern? Some people dare to speak, others just don't. That's the difference here. And don't give judgements and make it personal. If you don't know how to speak in an open forum then just don't bother.

And btw my answer is YES, but while you are getting some facilities and suddenly it stops, question arises.

Anyways I clearly mentioned in my post before that I got what I want from bb and I don't need any further clarification so don't bother.


Hi aveek86,

This decision has been taken by many experts and is accepted by everyone out there.

Remember not everyone could be happy with the managerial decisions but this is what is true in real life.

I think you should utilize your "precious" time in preparing for GMAT than to provide your "valuable" suggestions to the forum owners(aka moderators).

Your purpose of visiting this forum MUST be to improve yourself and aim for b schools than to think about these topics.

Anyways, I hope you will soon learn how to respect people in an open forum.

This is the first sign of a good manager (for which you are coming on this forum.)

All the best. :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 797 [0], given: 64

Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)   [#permalink] 18 Jun 2017, 08:43

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12    Next  [ 231 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.