GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 Aug 2019, 19:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Ivey(Ontario) Class of 2021(March 2020 intake): Calling all Applicants

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 640 Q43 V34
GPA: 3.59
Re: Ivey(Ontario) Class of 2021(March 2020 intake): Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2019, 23:01
Congrats to all admits!!

I got an admit last week and very excited about the prospect of going to Ivey next year. Wonder how many have received offers so far and is there a Whatsapp group for admitted candidates??
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Re: Ivey(Ontario) Class of 2021(March 2020 intake): Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 23:33
hemaka wrote:
Congrats to all admits!!

I got an admit last week and very excited about the prospect of going to Ivey next year. Wonder how many have received offers so far and is there a Whatsapp group for admitted candidates??

Hi!

Congratulations on the admit! I got one too a week back. You can join the WhatsApp group here https://chat.whatsapp.com/Km7XBb8VXKDHTnVEXMAMLp

We've all those who are applying for the 2020 intake batch in this group. You're only the second person that I know of (other than myself) who has received an admit so I guess we should wait before creating a new group for the admits.
INSEAD School Moderator
D
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Farrell D Hehn: MBA

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2019, 21:31
aruniyer there is no need for a language exam as long as 1.) your undergrad was conducted entirely in English and 2.) it is noted as such on the transcript.
aruniyer wrote:
Hello Everyone!

I am applying to the Ivey 2020 intake and wanted to check on the English Language proficiency tests.
Being an international student (India), English is not my first language. However, I graduated from an institute where the medium of education was English. I am also a CFA charter holder and have an international work-ex of over 5 years in the middle east. I believe my language is adequate for the MBA studies and the exam would only delay my application.

I was wanting to know if I should mail the adcoms for an exam waiver or actually give the exam and thus, delay the application for a month.

Best Regards
Arun

D

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2019, 21:37
Ivey Hosting Admissions Tricks and Tips webinar tomorrow, Thursday, 11am Eastern
https://www.ivey.uwo.ca/mba/events/2019 ... ks-online/
ZOOM LINK: https://ivey-uwo.zoom.us/j/527733354
Intern
B
Schools: Ivey '21 (A$)
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V39
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2019, 08:46
Hi hemaka and abhishekr10,

Congrats both on the admit! I got mine last week as well.

Look forward to the new Whatsapp group for the admits :tongue_opt3 :tongue_opt3
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2019, 10:30
kkev wrote:

Hey!

Congratulations! Add yourself up in the applicants' group. We'd love to know more about you. We can then decide on the new group once we have your contact details!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V39
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2019, 10:36
abhishekr10 wrote:
kkev wrote:

Hey!

Congratulations! Add yourself up in the applicants' group. We'd love to know more about you. We can then decide on the new group once we have your contact details!

Thanks abhishekr10. I have just added myself.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.32

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 23:31
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know the average GRE score for Ivey by any chance?
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Ivey '21 (A)

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2019, 08:17
Got admitted for March 2020 intake!
Richard Ivey School Moderator
B
GPA: 2.9
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2019, 10:44
royf29 wrote:
Got admitted for March 2020 intake!

Congratulations !

Mind sharing your profile ?

Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2019, 02:16
Hi all. I am planning to apply ti the March 2020 intake. Just wanted to understand from pr perspective. Since it is a one year course and hence one year stay back, will it have any impact on the pr process. Is one year enough after the mba to get the pr process done? Or 3 year stay back option like in rotman/ mcgill is a safer option when it comes to getting the pr process done?

Sent from my SM-J700F using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2019, 02:18
PavanJain wrote:
Hi all. I am planning to apply ti the March 2020 intake. Just wanted to understand from pr perspective. Since it is a one year course and hence one year stay back, will it have any impact on the pr process. Is one year enough after the mba to get the pr process done? Or 3 year stay back option like in rotman/ mcgill is a safer option when it comes to getting the pr process done?

If someone can throw some light on the when to take ielts, apply for pr etc post receiving an admit, it will be of grt help.

Admitted
23 Apr, 2019
23 Apr 2019, 21:37
Private, GRE: 325, Q160, V165; GPA: 3.5; WE: 60 months; India; via Email
Very seamless process. [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q160 V165
GPA: 3.5

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2019, 23:05
Hey guys, got an admit and got a decent scholarship to boot.

INSEAD School Moderator
D

Show Tags

New post 01 May 2019, 00:50
CONGRATS!

architect786 wrote:
Hey guys, got an admit and got a decent scholarship to boot.

V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Ivey(Ontario) Class of 2021(March 2020 intake): Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2019, 22:20
Pakman33 wrote:
Hey everybody !

I just thought I would reach out to everybody looking to apply to the Ivey MBA.

I will be attending the class visit on Monday January 28th, 2019 so if you have questions or details that you want me to check out specifically, please feel free to post them below and I will do my best to investigate.

I realize that not everybody has the chance to visit the campus so this could maybe help eliminate some uncertainties.

Asking very late but curious how did the campus visit go? Anything worth sharing with us?

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2019, 09:11
Got an offer for the new part-time AMBA program. I think I'll be heading to Ivey next year.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V46
WE: Law (Law)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 30 May 2019, 10:56
Hi guys, I just got my admit a few days back and am looking forward to joining the March 2020 batch next year. I was wondering if there is now a WhatsApp group for admitted students?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 30 May 2019, 16:55
Rhea05 wrote:
Hi guys, I just got my admit a few days back and am looking forward to joining the March 2020 batch next year. I was wondering if there is now a WhatsApp group for admitted students?

Congratulations on the admit! You can join the WhatsApp group here https://chat.whatsapp.com/Km7XBb8VXKDHTnVEXMAMLp

INSEAD School Moderator
D

Show Tags

New post 01 Jun 2019, 16:04
Hi, NamikazeNaruto I realize this is an old post but wanted to address it. If you are Indian or Chinese, or even a white male to a lesser degree, just take the average GMAT score and convert that to GRE, and keep in mind your score should be 20 points higher than average at least to be competitive.

The average GRE is frankly not going to apply to you - it's commonly known that candidates accepted with a GRE score have scores less than the average GMAT.
THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT. The school is motivated to accept DIVERSE applicants with GRE scores a bit more than those with GMAT scores because, that ranking is less publicized and not part of formal criteria for the most part. They want the diversity without having to sacrifice the average GMAT for the class profile, rankings data, etc.

That's why average GRE scores for most schools seem to be lowish as compared to GMAT. Please do not think they will apply to you if you are not a diverse candidate or URM.
NamikazeNaruto wrote:
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know the average GRE score for Ivey by any chance?

Re: Ivey(Ontario) Class of 2021(March 2020 intake): Calling all Applicants   [#permalink] 01 Jun 2019, 16:04

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 68 posts ] 

Ivey(Ontario) Class of 2021(March 2020 intake): Calling all Applicants

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Pakman33