Last visit was: 08 May 2024, 07:01 It is currently 08 May 2024, 07:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 4
WE:Account Management (Retail Banking)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Given Kudos: 82
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [3]
Given Kudos: 10
GRE 1: Q165 V167
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
Kudos
Hello all! Congratulations to all of those accepted! The mail yesterday notified me that Kelley is offering me a full-ride. I'm still waiting on other applications, but it might not matter. I've felt drawn to Kelley throughout this process.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
HealthcareMBA2 wrote:
Hello all! Congratulations to all of those accepted! The mail yesterday notified me that Kelley is offering me a full-ride. I'm still waiting on other applications, but it might not matter. I've felt drawn to Kelley throughout this process.

Awesome

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All, please let me know if there is a https://gmatclub.com/chat group in place for Admitted students.. if not, please PM me your numbers, will start the group

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 67 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.47
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
jmanish21 wrote:
Hi All, please let me know if there is a https://gmatclub.com/chat group in place for Admitted students.. if not, please PM me your numbers, will start the group

There is a group. PM your contact to RicAssassin. He'll have you added on the group.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
WE:General Management (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Hey Admitted Candidates,

How many of you received the FedEx package? Please do share your scholarship information if you feel comfortable doing so. My package got stuck at customs for a while and got released today. Hoping to get it in the next two days.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
jmanish21 wrote:
HealthcareMBA2 wrote:

Awesome

Congratulations! We're so proud of you! That is wonderful to hear that you've been drawn to Kelley :) Please let us know if you have any questions and we'll be more than happy to answer them or direct you to the person who can give you the best answer.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
adtalia wrote:
jmanish21 wrote:
HealthcareMBA2 wrote:

Awesome

Congratulations! We're so proud of you! That is wonderful to hear that you've been drawn to Kelley :) Please let us know if you have any questions and we'll be more than happy to answer them or direct you to the person who can give you the best answer.

Hey, I have 1 quick question for you.

I'm currently doing a preliminary apartment search for the area and was just curious on how parking is near the business building/in general. Would I always be able to find a spot or does the parking fill up fast?

I'd like to be within walking distance of campus but so far I have not seen many good places that are not super expensive but have seen some promising locations nearby that would require driving.

Thanks

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Just received my backpack. Got Forte Fellow Scholarship (full-ride) with insurance covered as well.

So excited!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
XiYu1116 wrote:
Just received my backpack. Got Forte Fellow Scholarship (full-ride) with insurance covered as well.

So excited!!

XiYu1116, congratulations! Please let me know if you any specific questions or need to be put in contact with anyone to help inform your decision to come to Kelley!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Wiscolchi wrote:

Hey, I have 1 quick question for you.

I'm currently doing a preliminary apartment search for the area and was just curious on how parking is near the business building/in general. Would I always be able to find a spot or does the parking fill up fast?

I'd like to be within walking distance of campus but so far I have not seen many good places that are not super expensive but have seen some promising locations nearby that would require driving.

Thanks

Thanks

First, congrats on your acceptance. If you're looking to live downtown it will be a bit more expensive for an apartment (however, there are some gems.) The apartment complex will most likely have parking available for a monthly/yearly fee. You should be able to find parking in general, but you will have to pay a meter before between 9 AM - 9 PM. (don't quote me on this time). The further away you live, the cheaper it gets and the easier the parking is.

We can speak offline to talk about exactly what you're looking for. I strongly encourage you to come to Kelley Experience Weekend to take the time to view apartments as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kudos
Friends,

I just got the admit decision (through eMail) for the online MBA program. Very excited to join a super talented cohort and glad to be able to join a school like Kelley. I have some alumni in my current place and they had great things to say about the school.

Looking forward to meeting you all and learning with you as part of the journey..

Thanks
KPK
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [0]
Given Kudos: 139
Send PM
Any of you got scholarships/ application fee waiver for the Online MBA program?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.57
Send PM
Any news or updates from recent admits?

We've got a few chats and groups ongoing for those admitted and matriculating. Hit me up if anyone needs a link.

Looking forward to getting to Bloomington!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
GPA: 3.07
Send PM
Congrats to all admits! The class of '21 is excited to get to know you all better. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or post it here in the chat. Congrats again!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 95 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.1
WE:General Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Hey everyone, I was wondering if any international student has received the I-20 yet for the Fall 2020 program? The International Office told me due to COVID-19 they avoid shipping visa documents because US consulates do not work.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GRE 1: Q168 V157
Send PM
Congratulations to all the people with admits!

I had applied in R1 and have been put on the waitlist after the interview in December 2019. In the past few months, I have shared a few updates with them as well.

Anyone else in the same boat? Can someone throw light on whether any waitlist students have been informed about the decision till now? Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Congrats to everyone who was admitted.

I accepted my offer in Round 1 but due to various reasons, I may not be attending this fall and am stuck with an apartment where my only option would be a sublease to get out of it. Please PM me if you would be interested.

1 bedroom close to campus, newer construction, rent is $1,105/month and everything but electric is included. It has free covered on-site parking as well.

Mods, please delete if this isn't allowed, just trying all my bases.

Edit: I am more than willing to negotiate on the rent as well
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6922 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts