GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 06 Apr 2020, 11:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Jul 2018
Posts: 11
Location: India
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2020, 14:54
bebs wrote:
My Fedex package came in today. Nice touch from Kelley! I felt like accepting the offer immediately I saw the package.

What all does it contain? The FedEx Tracking details mentioned that it was 4.5 lbs! lol.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2019
Posts: 21
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 4
WE: Account Management (Retail Banking)
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2020, 20:59
Hi everybody, I know I am fairly late to the group. I have been admitted to Kelley from class of 2022 and for now awaiting the FedEx package. I am based out of Mumbai, India and would be happy to connect. Please ping the link to the https://gmatclub.com/chat group for admitted students. Look forward to connecting.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Mar 2019
Posts: 61
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2020, 22:50
priyanshu93 wrote:
bebs wrote:
My Fedex package came in today. Nice touch from Kelley! I felt like accepting the offer immediately I saw the package.

What all does it contain? The FedEx Tracking details mentioned that it was 4.5 lbs! lol.


There's a kelley bagpack :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Feb 2020
Posts: 3
Location: United States
GRE 1: Q164 V168
GPA: 3.76
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Feb 2020, 00:11
3
Hello all! Congratulations to all of those accepted! The mail yesterday notified me that Kelley is offering me a full-ride. I'm still waiting on other applications, but it might not matter. I've felt drawn to Kelley throughout this process.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2019
Posts: 21
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 4
WE: Account Management (Retail Banking)
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Feb 2020, 00:15
HealthcareMBA2 wrote:
Hello all! Congratulations to all of those accepted! The mail yesterday notified me that Kelley is offering me a full-ride. I'm still waiting on other applications, but it might not matter. I've felt drawn to Kelley throughout this process.

Awesome

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2019
Posts: 21
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 4
WE: Account Management (Retail Banking)
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Feb 2020, 21:42
Hi All, please let me know if there is a https://gmatclub.com/chat group in place for Admitted students.. if not, please PM me your numbers, will start the group

Posted from my mobile device
Fisher(Ohio) School Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 07 Jun 2017
Posts: 181
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.47
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Feb 2020, 21:56
jmanish21 wrote:
Hi All, please let me know if there is a https://gmatclub.com/chat group in place for Admitted students.. if not, please PM me your numbers, will start the group

Posted from my mobile device


There is a group. PM your contact to RicAssassin. He'll have you added on the group.
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 26 Dec 2017
Posts: 73
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
WE: General Management (Internet and New Media)
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2020, 06:38
Hey Admitted Candidates,

How many of you received the FedEx package? Please do share your scholarship information if you feel comfortable doing so. My package got stuck at customs for a while and got released today. Hoping to get it in the next two days.
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jan 2020
Posts: 4
Location: United States
Schools: Kelley '21 (M)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2020, 11:41
1
jmanish21 wrote:
HealthcareMBA2 wrote:
Hello all! Congratulations to all of those accepted! The mail yesterday notified me that Kelley is offering me a full-ride. I'm still waiting on other applications, but it might not matter. I've felt drawn to Kelley throughout this process.

Awesome

Posted from my mobile device


Congratulations! We're so proud of you! That is wonderful to hear that you've been drawn to Kelley :) Please let us know if you have any questions and we'll be more than happy to answer them or direct you to the person who can give you the best answer.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Oct 2018
Posts: 18
Location: United States (IN)
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2020, 12:51
1
adtalia wrote:
jmanish21 wrote:
HealthcareMBA2 wrote:
Hello all! Congratulations to all of those accepted! The mail yesterday notified me that Kelley is offering me a full-ride. I'm still waiting on other applications, but it might not matter. I've felt drawn to Kelley throughout this process.

Awesome

Posted from my mobile device


Congratulations! We're so proud of you! That is wonderful to hear that you've been drawn to Kelley :) Please let us know if you have any questions and we'll be more than happy to answer them or direct you to the person who can give you the best answer.



Hey, I have 1 quick question for you.

I'm currently doing a preliminary apartment search for the area and was just curious on how parking is near the business building/in general. Would I always be able to find a spot or does the parking fill up fast?

I'd like to be within walking distance of campus but so far I have not seen many good places that are not super expensive but have seen some promising locations nearby that would require driving.

Thanks

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Jun 2019
Posts: 11
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2020, 13:22
1
Just received my backpack. Got Forte Fellow Scholarship (full-ride) with insurance covered as well.

So excited!!
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jan 2020
Posts: 4
Location: United States
Schools: Kelley '21 (M)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2020, 16:23
XiYu1116 wrote:
Just received my backpack. Got Forte Fellow Scholarship (full-ride) with insurance covered as well.

So excited!!


XiYu1116, congratulations! Please let me know if you any specific questions or need to be put in contact with anyone to help inform your decision to come to Kelley!
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jan 2020
Posts: 4
Location: United States
Schools: Kelley '21 (M)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2020, 16:33
Wiscolchi wrote:


Hey, I have 1 quick question for you.

I'm currently doing a preliminary apartment search for the area and was just curious on how parking is near the business building/in general. Would I always be able to find a spot or does the parking fill up fast?

I'd like to be within walking distance of campus but so far I have not seen many good places that are not super expensive but have seen some promising locations nearby that would require driving.

Thanks

Thanks


First, congrats on your acceptance. If you're looking to live downtown it will be a bit more expensive for an apartment (however, there are some gems.) The apartment complex will most likely have parking available for a monthly/yearly fee. You should be able to find parking in general, but you will have to pay a meter before between 9 AM - 9 PM. (don't quote me on this time). The further away you live, the cheaper it gets and the easier the parking is.

We can speak offline to talk about exactly what you're looking for. I strongly encourage you to come to Kelley Experience Weekend to take the time to view apartments as well.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Feb 2020
Posts: 1
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Mar 2020, 05:55
1
Friends,

I just got the admit decision (through eMail) for the online MBA program. Very excited to join a super talented cohort and glad to be able to join a school like Kelley. I have some alumni in my current place and they had great things to say about the school.

Looking forward to meeting you all and learning with you as part of the journey..

Thanks
KPK
Sloan MIT School Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 17 Jul 2018
Posts: 892
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Mar 2020, 08:01
Any of you got scholarships/ application fee waiver for the Online MBA program?
_________________
https://consulting-business-conqueror.business.site/?m=true
https://kartiknimbalkaralp.wixsite.com/website
Want free Admissions consulting?
Free Admissions and GMAT consulting GMAT Club special
No spams No bullshit; Purely FACT BASED SOCIAL SERVICE
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!   [#permalink] 05 Mar 2020, 08:01

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   [ 175 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: abhimahna, Hatakekakashi






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne