Last visit was: 14 May 2024, 17:19 It is currently 14 May 2024, 17:19

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11682 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Re: Paid GMAT Tutoring Needed [#permalink]
hoho wrote:
Does anyone getting high GMAT score (700+) and having free time to tutor my GMAT preparation?

Just answer my GMAT questions online in time when you are free. I will pay you according to the amount of questions.

The fee is negotiable. Thanks a lot!

I don't need any money, but i may give you some direction if you need. I can also tell you some good instructors' name who can definitely help you. Can you share your budget for the instructor?
GMATWhiz Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 1808 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V40
Send PM
Paid GMAT Tutoring Needed [#permalink]
Expert Reply
hoho wrote:
Does anyone getting high GMAT score (700+) and having free time to tutor my GMAT preparation?

Just answer my GMAT questions online in time when you are free. I will pay you according to the amount of questions.

The fee is negotiable. Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Let me help you out here. In my journey of 8 years, I have helped many students improve their score. So, with my experience, I see that you are focusing on the wrong parameter. If you really need a private tutor, just find people who can answer your questions shouldn’t be the only concern.

A few reasons why students go for private tutoring are because they would get:

• Personal attention from the tutors
  • Guidance from the experts
  • Constant monitoring of their performance

That last point is something which is really important and if done properly will help students improve their score significantly. So, make sure the course you choose does all these things effectively, most importantly the last one.

Before choosing a private tutoring course, ask yourself a question “What more does this course offer that the other tutoring courses don’t?” Most tutoring courses offer you a few one-on-one sessions with the tutors and a facility to contact the tutor to clarify any doubts. But is this really sufficient? When students opt for private tutoring, it is really important to give them the personal attention because that is the main reason behind their opting for private tutoring. Every student has a different level of understanding so it is really important to understand what’s actually holding the student back and focus on improving that area.

If you are open to suggestions, I would recommend you to check the private tutoring course of GMATWhiz. We offer you a chance to work with highly experienced teachers at an affordable price of only $50/session (each session is of 1.5 hours duration). Our tutors have a minimum of 10 years teaching experience and we offer a hybrid learning experience where we combine the best of online learning (technology) with private tutoring. We use technology to do 3 things

• Get you a personalized trackable study plan that adapts in real time
  • Track your performance on the portal against 20+ data points for each question.
  • Help you learn the basic concepts through video lesson, thereby saving the number of private tutoring hours you need. (these video lessons are created by the same experts who teach you)

The tutor uses these data points before each session to identify the gaps in your learning and create relevant content for discussion. Hence each session is 5 times more effective than those offered by other private tutors as you get pin-point advice on exact reasons behind your mistakes. As a result, you get the maximum output with minimum number of sessions.

I can arrange a free demo session if you want. This will help you understand how our tutors use a methodical way of teaching concepts. You can select a suitable slot for a free demo session using the below link.

Click here to schedule a free demo session

If you feel you only need a good course with the facility of experts clarifying your doubts, you can go for the online course of GMATWhiz. We have a forum on which you can post your queries and our experts will get back to you in no time. You can experience the features of the course by checking the free trial of the course. If you are confused whether to go for an online course or private tutoring, I can definitely help you with that. You can schedule a free consultation call using the below link to discuss the same.

Click here to schedule a call
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22221 [0]
Given Kudos: 285
Send PM
Paid GMAT Tutoring Needed [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Although a tutor can certainly help you improve your GMAT skills, the bulk of your prep will still be done independently. Thus, even if you end up working with a tutor, you want to ensure that you use thorough prep materials to improve your GMAT skills in between your sessions. With that in mind, I recommend that you spend some time reading success stories of past GMAT students as well as reviews of various GMAT prep courses to see what prep materials have worked for other test-takers.

You also may find it helpful to read this article about how to score a 700+ on the GMAT.

If you have any further questions regarding your study plan, feel free to reach out.
Math Revolution GMAT Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 16681 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.82
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hello hoho,

Welcome to the GMAT club, and best luck for your preparations. We would request you to write back to us a couple of answers please :

What is your target score?
When are you looking forward tot ake the rest test?

Did you take any diagnostic test?

If yes, we request you to write me back with your latest score to assist you better.

Having trained a lot of students for GMAT from India and other countries, I, as a GMAT instructor, will first recommend you appear for a free diagnostic test on https://www.mathrevolution.com. Also, check our free trial pack and free-video lesson.

Your diagnostic score will clarify what plan you should adopt to beat the GMAT. An initial mock rating will help me to understand your concept knowledge of both the sections.

Get access to our free trial lessons and free videos by visiting https://www.mathrevolution.com.

For a math refresher, you may check our 5-hour lesson plan. Apart from this, you require unique and alternative approaches to quickly solve the quant questions, and Up-To-Date questions meet GMAT exam trends. Take our Q 51 shortcut module for the quant to deal with various questions in less time. Our other experts or I will be there to help you.

Also, you should check this forum for some reliable resources related to verbal. For sentence correction, you may refer to OG or Aristotle Grail. For RC and CR, try solving level 700 questions.

Gradually, with the help of mock tests, you will be able to track your performance.

We will be waiting for your break score to suggest better about section-wise preparation.

Let us know if you have further questions.
You can reach us at info@mathrevolution.com.
Success is within your reach.

Good luck!
Punit Joshi
GMAT Club Bot