It is currently 16 Dec 2017, 01:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Queens MMA

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Queens MMA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2017, 14:58
I applied for Queens (canada) Master of Management Analytics program, today was my skype interview, it didn't go as per my expectations ,how much factor does the interview play?

at the end when I asked is they could give me a timeline on decision making process, The interviewer told me I'll be connected in next 2-3 days, Isn't it a little too early unless she had made up her mind to reject my application?

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Queens MBA Thread Master
B

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V42
WE: Analyst (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Queens MMA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2017, 20:15
No, the person interviewing you will take your profile to the admissions committee. The admissions committee will ultimately decide. They will take your entire application into consideration. The admissions committee is likely meeting once or twice week this time of year, so a 3 day period is probably normal. I'd rather have a 3 day turnaround than be waiting on pins and needles for 3 months! Good luck! Let us know if you were admitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Schools: Sauder 'Dec 18
Re: Queens MMA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2017, 23:06
malcomisconfused wrote:
I applied for Queens (canada) Master of Management Analytics program, today was my skype interview, it didn't go as per my expectations ,how much factor does the interview play?

at the end when I asked is they could give me a timeline on decision making process, The interviewer told me I'll be connected in next 2-3 days, Isn't it a little too early unless she had made up her mind to reject my application?

Hi malcomisconfused,

any updates on the outcome of your interview? How long did they take to come back with any answer?
I too went through skype Interview process , last week (16th Mar) and awaiting feedback.
Interview went well according to me , but have not heard back from them since then
was told at the end of the interview that I would get reply within couple of day , but still waiting..
started getting anxious..any news from you..

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Queens MMA   [#permalink] 20 Mar 2017, 23:06

Queens MMA

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: carcass

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap