GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 28 Feb 2020, 10:55

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Simulation TEST: Manhattan VS Veritas VS GMATClub

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Posts: 18
CAT Tests
Simulation TEST: Manhattan VS Veritas VS GMATClub  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2020, 01:30
Hi Guys,
in your experience what are the main differences among the scores of Manhattan, Veritas, GMATClub?

I completed 6 tests from Manhattan, and now I have to switch to the others. Should I expected to see what kind of drops/gains in the Quant and Verbal part?

For example, people say that GClub has more difficult quant questions, and then comes Manhattan... but I don't know about Veritas.
While for the verbal, they say that Manhattan is easier than the real test, but I don't know about Veritas and GClub.

Can you please help me with your experience?
Thank you in advance!!

Manu03
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Jun 2019
Posts: 13
Location: Pakistan
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V41
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 2.67
Premium Member CAT Tests
Simulation TEST: Manhattan VS Veritas VS GMATClub  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jan 2020, 16:15
1
My experience, in order of difficulty:

Quantitative: Manhattan GMAT > Veritas Prep > GMAT Club Tests

I have taken the GMAT twice and have found test-day Quant questions to be significantly harder than what you would find in the OG or the GMAT Prep Practice Tests 1-6. I highly recommend purchasing GMAT Club Quantitative tests because they give a more or less accurate representation of the kind of variation you can expect on the actual thing, especially with Data Sufficiency questions.

Verbal: Manhattan GMAT = Veritas Prep > GMAT Club Tests

Honestly, both Manhattan GMAT and Veritas Prep dial the difficulty way too high on the Verbal side. GMAT Club Tests are mediocre and contain errors. This is especially true of Sentence Correction questions . My suggestion would be to stick with the OG for Verbal prep. The official GMAT Prep Practice Tests 1-6 provide an accurate representation of what you can expect on test day.

Happy studying!

Posted from my mobile device
Target Test Prep Representative
User avatar
V
Status: Founder & CEO
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Joined: 14 Oct 2015
Posts: 9535
Location: United States (CA)
Re: Simulation TEST: Manhattan VS Veritas VS GMATClub  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jan 2020, 20:21
1
Hi Manu03,

Have you also taken any official GMAC practice exams?
_________________

Scott Woodbury-Stewart

Founder and CEO

Scott@TargetTestPrep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
181 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Posts: 18
CAT Tests
Re: Simulation TEST: Manhattan VS Veritas VS GMATClub  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2020, 12:44
ScottTargetTestPrep wrote:
Hi Manu03,

Have you also taken any official GMAC practice exams?


Yes, and they are the easiest! I scored much higher there.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Posts: 18
CAT Tests
Re: Simulation TEST: Manhattan VS Veritas VS GMATClub  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2020, 12:46
icanhazmba wrote:
My experience, in order of difficulty:

Quantitative: Manhattan GMAT > Veritas Prep > GMAT Club Tests

I have taken the GMAT twice and have found test-day Quant questions to be significantly harder than what you would find in the OG or the GMAT Prep Practice Tests 1-6. I highly recommend purchasing GMAT Club Quantitative tests because they give a more or less accurate representation of the kind of variation you can expect on the actual thing, especially with Data Sufficiency questions.

Verbal: Manhattan GMAT = Veritas Prep > GMAT Club Tests

Honestly, both Manhattan GMAT and Veritas Prep dial the difficulty way too high on the Verbal side. GMAT Club Tests are mediocre and contain errors. This is especially true of Sentence Correction questions . My suggestion would be to stick with the OG for Verbal prep. The official GMAT Prep Practice Tests 1-6 provide an accurate representation of what you can expect on test day.

Happy studying!

Posted from my mobile device



Thank you for sharing your experience!!
Target Test Prep Representative
User avatar
V
Status: Founder & CEO
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Joined: 14 Oct 2015
Posts: 9535
Location: United States (CA)
Re: Simulation TEST: Manhattan VS Veritas VS GMATClub  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2020, 16:41
Manu03 wrote:
ScottTargetTestPrep wrote:
Hi Manu03,

Have you also taken any official GMAC practice exams?


Yes, and they are the easiest! I scored much higher there.


What were your scores on the official practice exams?
_________________

Scott Woodbury-Stewart

Founder and CEO

Scott@TargetTestPrep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
181 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Simulation TEST: Manhattan VS Veritas VS GMATClub   [#permalink] 23 Jan 2020, 16:41
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Simulation TEST: Manhattan VS Veritas VS GMATClub

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: DisciplinedPrep






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne