It is currently 16 Dec 2017, 16:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Applicant Blogs: The Best of GMAT Prep Blogs

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 5

Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT Date: 07-09-2015
GPA: 3.87
WE: General Management (Internet and New Media)
Flashcards-My Technique [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2015, 10:02
FROM Get an MBA: Flashcards-My Technique
I love flashcards. I have multi colored flashcards, sticky flashcards, rolodex style flashcards, lined flashcards, blank flashcards…ok, I think you get the picture. Flashcards are a great study aid and I think that everybody that has ever studied for the GMAT has at one time or another incorporated the use of flashcards be it print or digital.

I would love nothing more than to be able to set aside large chunks of time to study for the GMAT during the week, but I just don’t see my boss being ok with me sitting at my desk just hitting the books. Enter flashcards!

What I have done is:

First: created my own set of flashcards color coded and categorized by subject. (I know I am a big nerd, but whatever works right? :) )

Second: I used my rolodex style flashcards and set them on my desk. Every now and then I will look at one and try to come up with the correct answer. If I get it right I flip it down, if I get it wrong it stays up for later.

Third: I gave my assistant a set and told her to throw a question at me randomly whenever she comes in to ask for something. This has been especially helpful in developing speed. Its great because I never know when she is going to actually quiz me or when its going to be just a work related issue-either way I have to have an answer.

Last but not least: I have a set that I carry in my purse. Perfect for when I am just waiting around somewhere.

I do stick to one subject a week so as to not get confused or try to cover too many things at once. I hope this helps. I know sitting around just looking at flashcards for a lengthy period of time can get somewhat tedious…this is just my way of mixing it up a bit.

Let me know how you like to use your flashcards or if you would like to see a digital copy of the flashcards I have been using.

ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

MBA Blogger
B

Kudos [?]: 50 [0], given: 59

Concentration: Strategy, Technology
Schools: NTU '19
WE: Analyst (Computer Software)
FlashCards [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2015, 21:01
FROM GMAT Pro: FlashCards
Flash cards are very basic study material to get to the point information. Most of the students uses flash cards to study, but using them effectively can bring charms. The choice of making flash cards is very personal, someone would like them, or someone would not like making them. How to make: Choose the most important formulas/tricks you […]Image
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

KUDOS please!! If it helped. :)
Warm Regards.
Visit My Blog

Intern
Intern

Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT Date: 07-09-2015
GPA: 3.87
WE: General Management (Internet and New Media)
Data Sufficiency and My Brain: Four tips to get you started! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2015, 09:02
FROM Get an MBA: Data Sufficiency and My Brain: Four tips to get you started!
Its official, my brain hates data sufficiency! I am having some difficulty with this section because my brain keeps trying to solve the problem even though I know that I don’t have to. For some reason I also keep trying to relate the statements rather than think of them as separate independent statements. Why GMAT, why?

Ok, time to breathe…Clearly I needed a different approach; so who did I turn to? You guessed it, Google (don’t you love Google?) I went looking for Data Sufficiency tips and tricks and started to see a pattern:

• Memorize the answer choices-this is by far the most recommended tip and I can see that it makes sense. The choices are always the same, so knowing them cold means I can save time trying to figure out which one I am going to pick. I sort of knew the answer choices, I had not memorized them because I figured they were there on the page anyways but now I am thinking I should give this a shot.
  • Eliminate answer choices-Ok, this is a no brainer, but again completely overlooked by mua. If either statement is insufficient you can easily eliminate 2-3 answer choices thereby increasing your chances of picking the right one.
  • Forget about x people-Remember back in school when your teacher kept going on and on about solving for x and x this and that? Well, GMAT does not care what x is, at least not in this section. All you have to do is figure out whether you could figure out what x is from either or both statements.
  • Look at statements separately-This is hard, I’m not gonna lie. This is probably what is causing me to stumble in this section. It took some practice and some getting used to but I am able to look at statement one and resist the urge to solve and just determine whether the statement alone can help answer the question. If it is not sufficient and I have to look at statement two I find it very hard to forget what I read on statement one
I will go back and give data sufficiency another try. I think that memorizing the answer choices and being able to eliminate some answer choices from statement one alone will help me out with point 4.

I would love to learn some of the tips you have used as well.

Cheers!

MBA Blogger
B

To get back what I lost [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2015, 02:01
FROM GMAT Pro: To get back what I lost
A few days before I contacted GrantMeAdmission after reading his post and asked him that how he motivated himself to get back to work and his awesome reply forced me to go back to my study table and gather all the knowledge that I left there a few months before. I would like to put some […]Image

Warm Regards.
Visit My Blog

BSchool Forum Moderator

Kudos [?]: 192 [0], given: 145

Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: Corporate Finance (Aerospace and Defense)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
4 GMAT Prep Hacks Everyone Should Know [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2015, 04:01
FROM GrantmeAdmission: 4 GMAT Prep Hacks Everyone Should Know
This week I am excited to have a guest blogger. Eliza Chute is an independent GMAT tutor, and she runs the helpful site http://bestgmatprepcourse.com/ (check it…Image

MBA Blogger
B

An overview of my journey till now! from 540 to 720. Still Counting. [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2015, 20:01
FROM GMAT Pro: An overview of my journey till now! from 540 to 720. Still Counting.
This an overview of my journey till now! I started bloging in August last year. I had a nice list before getting started for GMAT studies. I took my first GMAT prep on 26th Feb last year and scored 540. I took my second GMATPrep after studying for 2-3 months and scored 10 points lower! I was studying according […]Image

Warm Regards.
Visit My Blog

MBA Blogger
B

Twitter is the new way of Collections. [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2015, 09:01
FROM GMAT Pro: Twitter is the new way of Collections.
This week went in reviewing all the topics that I have covered in my previous study session. I reviewed all the notes that I have made and started reviewing the Quant topics. I have started with triangles and made few flash cards and they are really helping me remember the formulas and tricks. Each time I get something […]Image

Warm Regards.
Visit My Blog

MBA Blogger
B

Back to the study table. Starting with 640! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2015, 20:01
FROM GMAT Pro: Back to the study table. Starting with 640!
Hey, Last week I started a few new things in my life. That includes shifting from daily targets to weekly targets, 45 minutes of exercise including 15 minutes of yoga, making flash cards instead of notes. I am experimenting with my lifestyle & studies, and these changes are really helping me out.  I have also made a few tweet […]Image

Warm Regards.
Visit My Blog

BSchool Forum Moderator

How I got a 710 on my first try (updated) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2015, 09:01
FROM GrantmeAdmission: How I got a 710 on my first try (updated)
This is the guide I wrote after I got a 710 the first time. The GMAT journey is a hard one; but I believe I did…Image

BSchool Forum Moderator

5 Tips on Getting a 700+ on the GMAT (updated) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2015, 09:01
FROM GrantmeAdmission: 5 Tips on Getting a 700+ on the GMAT (updated)
So I have taken the GMAT twice and gotten a 710 twice. My splits were (Q49, V38) and (Q47, V41). This blog post is going to…Image

BSchool Forum Moderator

The most important technique to boost your critical reasoning score [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jun 2015, 10:01
FROM GrantmeAdmission: The most important technique to boost your critical reasoning score
This week I am excited to have a guest blogger. Eliza Chute is an independent GMAT tutor, and she runs the helpful site http://bestgmatprepcourse.com/ (check it…Image

BSchool Forum Moderator

My 3 Biggest Mistakes Studying for the GMAT (updated) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2015, 06:01
FROM GrantmeAdmission: My 3 Biggest Mistakes Studying for the GMAT (updated)
Last time I took the GMAT, I got a 710. As I study to take it again, I reflect on three mistakes I made last time…Image

Senior RC Moderator
P

Kudos [?]: 1606 [0], given: 282

GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V34
WE: General Management (Aerospace and Defense)
I have been screwed up so many times in life. And it’s not gonna stop  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2015, 00:03
FROM GNPTH: I have been screwed up so many times in life. And it’s not gonna stop me!!
Yes, I have been screwed up. Not the first time though. After a long preparation, I scored a 680(Q47, V34). I was literally shocked to see that score. I took a break for 2 days to completely forget about it. I have decided to give it one final shot, hoping to reach the elusive 740+ Score!!. Since I want to put a solid application, I will be retaking the GMAT and apply for Round-2 application cycle.

I asked to bb(GMAT Club Founder), my fellow moderators @ GMAT Club & my family. They really motivated me. The words and encouragement from them gave me needed charge/boost to give it final shot. But this time, I’m gonna give it all and see what it takes to reach the elusive score. I have put a plan and no matter what, I’m going to stick to it.

It’s an intense 40 days plan before my last & final GMAT(November 2nd week). Materials to prepare are hard to come by as i almost finished everything. Since, the basics are still fresh in my mind, i will be just concentrating on my weakness and practicing to improve them. I have got the ESR, and analyzed where I need to concentrate more. And I will be working towards to it in these 40 days.

First of with the Quant, I need to increase the Q47 to Q50 and then maintain that level while I prepare to improve my verbal from V34 to V42 or V 44. I believe it will work, and I believe I can reach.

This is my first post after a long time. There have been so many changes in life and work. Lot of work related foreign trips and Lot of fight within myself to pursue the dream and many more. I hope to see failure behind me; and I hope to see perseverance and success ahead of me!!

Finally, I wish luck for all my fellow applicants who are applying for R1 and I wish luck for all those who are taking/retaking GMAT to get their target score and target schools.

Until next time,

GNPTH.

Become a GMAT Club Premium member to avail lot of discounts

Kudos [?]: 1606 [0], given: 282

BSchool Forum Moderator

The most important technique to boost your critical reasoning score [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2016, 11:01
FROM GrantmeAdmission: The most important technique to boost your critical reasoning score

BSchool Forum Moderator

My 3 Biggest Mistakes Studying for the GMAT (updated) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2016, 11:01
FROM GrantmeAdmission: My 3 Biggest Mistakes Studying for the GMAT (updated)
Last time I took the GMAT, I got a 710. As I study to take it again, I reflect on three mistakes I made last time…Image

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 10

GPA: 3.38
WE: Corporate Finance (Consulting)
Unlimited Premium Themes Now Included in the Premium Plan [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2017, 19:01
FROM Road to My MBA: Unlimited Premium Themes Now Included in the Premium Plan
Finding just the right look for your site can be a fun task. If you’re on the Premium plan, it’s about to get a lot more fun: the Premium plan now includes unlimited access to all our premium themes.

With over 200 premium themes on WordPress.com — and new themes added regularly — that’s more than $16,000 worth of premium themes. We bring the best premium theme designs to WordPress.com, meaning you get new, unique themes to choose from more often. From niche- and industry-specific themes like Aperitive and Marquee to beautiful blogging themes like Radiate to themes with colorful, stylish touches like Gema or Jason, you have more chances than ever of finding your perfect style.

This new addition to the Premium plan gives more of you the opportunity to try our great premium themes and make your sites shine!

Visit the Plans page to learn more about what WordPress.com Premium has to offer, or browse all our premium themes to get excited about the possibilities. Ready to upgrade your site? Head to My Sites → Plan.

Filed under: Features, Themes Image

Current Student

A New WordPress App Update, Designed for the iPad [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2017, 19:01
FROM Road to My MBA: A New WordPress App Update, Designed for the iPad
Over the past few months we’ve been working to dramatically improve users’ experience on iPad — and we’re proud to share those with you now, in our WordPress app for iOS, available in the iTunes Store.

The apps were originally designed with only iPhones in mind, so we wanted to make better use of the space available on the iPad and especially iPad Pro, to maximize your productivity in the app. These changes shipped incrementally, with the very final ones being included in the 7.1 release that went out last week.

We’ve improved the My Sites management to make it easier to handle multiple sites on iPad. Now you can see the posts from that blog alongside the list of blogs, and site management is now all on one screen – no more back and forth!

Managing profiles follows the same pattern.

Notifications has been overhauled, too.

ImageImage

We’re really excited about these improvements and hope iPad users of WordPress will be, too! We look forward to continuing to improve your WordPress experience, no matter what device you use.

Get the app on iTunes.

Filed under: Admin Bar Image

Current Student

New Theme: Twenty Seventeen [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2017, 08:01
FROM Road to My MBA: New Theme: Twenty Seventeen
We’re excited to announce that this year’s WordPress default theme, Twenty Seventeen, is now available on WordPress.com.

Designed by Mel Choyce, Twenty Seventeen is a business-oriented theme that allows you to create a stunning front-page layout with multiple sections. The theme can be topped with a large custom header image or atmospheric video of your choosing.

Twenty Seventeen can be customized further by adding a logo, custom color or fonts, or widgets.

We paid special attention to making sure the theme’s typography works well with as many languages as possible. Font adjustments for the following alphabets to improve readability:

• Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Cyrillic
  • Devanagari
  • Greek
  • Gujarati
  • Hebrew
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Thai
Twenty Seventeen has also been designed to look good on a variety of screen sizes.

Learn more about WordPress’s latest default theme here, or check out the demo site!

Filed under: Themes Image

Current Student

Independent Publisher 2 Is Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2017, 06:01
FROM Road to My MBA: Independent Publisher 2 Is Here
The popular Independent Publisher design is a WordPress theme that has long been beloved for its simplicity and legibility. So we are happy to announce that it has been improved, ever so slightly, with the design talents of Caroline Moore and Kjell Reigstad.

Introducing Independent Publisher 2:

Independent Publisher was first designed, developed, and released four years ago by Raam Dev in his introductory post to the Independent Publisher Project:

“I’ve been using WordPress for the past 8 years and in that time my site has always had a modified version of someone else’s theme. I always found it easier to start with a theme created by someone else and simply modifying it until I had it the way I wanted.” —Raam Dev, 2013

I recently caught up with Raam to learn about the origins of Independent Publisher.

JM: How did Independent Publisher come to be?

RD: I had that design swimming around in my head for years—it’s the culmination 7 years of hacking away at a constantly-evolving WordPress theme for my personal site, tweaking and updating it every few months to apply my latest understanding of what ‘good design’ meant. Over the years I had gotten so many requests from people who wanted to use the theme that I was using, but the current theme was always so hacked-together that I wasn’t able to easily share it. Finally in 2013 I decided to put everything that I’d learned into building a theme that could be shared and that’s where the Independent Publisher theme was born. I’ve been amazed by how many people use it—it’s such a weird feeling to visit the site of a stranger on the Internet only to discover they’re using the theme that I helped build!

JM: Are you a designer or a developer? I mean, your last name is … “Dev.”

RD: I’m definitely a bit of both. I love building things but I also love thinking about the ultimate purpose of what gets built, the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’.

About my last name, it hadn’t even occurred to me how appropriate my last name was for the type of work that I do until my developer friends started asking if it was really my last name.

JM: What advice do you give for budding designer/devs like yourself when starting off in creating a theme?

RD: Start with the end in mind. When I built the Independent Publisher theme, I kept revisiting the same set of questions at every step along the way: What’s the ultimate purpose of this theme? What is it trying to do? What is its ultimate objective?

JM: How have mobile devices changed how we consume content these days?

RD: If there was ever a good example of the importance of considering the design impact of what we build, mobile would be it. With mobile devices, users don’t get to choose the size of their web browser. They have little choice about the constraints imposed on them by the devices in their hands. That means it’s up to us developers and designers to ensure that content can be consumed as easily as possible on mobile.

In case you are wondering, “What is a theme?” I can tell you that according to Automattic founder and CEO Matt Mullenweg, “themes” began from WordPress version 1.5 way back in 2005. A theme is an encapsulation of code and design knowledge — it lets you customize the look and feel of a WordPress site to be exactly the way that you want. If you are a designer that is new to themes, I suggest that you read this short essay by Mel Choyce on “3 Reasons Why Every Designer Should Create A WordPress Theme.”

Because Independent Publisher came out in 2013, it deserved a tiny set of enhancements. We thought the best two people to lead the design challenge needed to be our theming veteran Caroline Moore and our typography expert Kjell Reigstad.

JM: What makes a good theme?

CM: A rock-solid code foundation like Components and a design that feels like home. My favorites are bold, colorful themes with lots of personality; Scratchpad by my colleague Laurel Fulford comes to mind.

JM: What makes for good typography?

KR: Good typography doesn’t get in the way. It’s balanced, legible, and subtle.

JM: Are there any aspects of Independent Publisher that caught your attention when it was first released on WP.com?

CM: Using a Gravatar as a site logo wasn’t common around the time Independent Publisher was released, so that stood out to me as a neat way to make the theme more personalized right out of the box.

JM: What makes one paragraph more legible than the other?

KR: There are a number of variables that affect the readability of paragraphs. Aside from the more obvious ones like typeface and font size, I find leading and column width to be the most important.

Leading (also known as “line-spacing”) is the space between lines of text. If the space is too wide, your eyes have to work hard to jump from one line of text to the next. If it’s too narrow, your eyes have to work hard at differentiating each line as you’re reading. Leading adjustments can be very subtle, but the right balance makes a big impact.

Column width is a little more self-explanatory. If a paragraph of text is too wide, your eyes will have to take a large horizontal jump each time you progress onto a new line. If the paragraph is too narrow, your eyes will have to make the jump more often. Both of these cases can cause eye fatigue. An ideal column width is somewhere in the middle.

JM: What about this Independent Publisher refresh benefits the reader?

KR: In my opinion, the best update is the switch to using system fonts by default. More often than not nowadays, websites load in custom font files to display all their text. This is great visually, but it does lead to slightly longer page load times.

System fonts are are included with your device by default. These are pretty standard fonts, and tend to be very widely available. You’ve probably heard of many of them: Helvetica, Times, and Georgia for instance. Switching to use these fonts means we don’t have to load in additional font files every time your site loads. This saves time, and is especially handy when visitors are on a slow or unstable mobile connection.

Best of all, the system fonts we used are beautiful! Headlines are set in your computer’s default sans serif font Apple’s San Francisco font, and Android’s Roboto for example, and body text is set in Georgia by the beloved Matthew Carter.

JM: Where do you see the world of themes heading, Caroline?

CM: I want to see themes condensed into a single CSS file, applied over different components that you can mix and match to build any kind of site you can imagine.

JM: If I’m a beginner to design and want to learn more about typography, how do I start, Kjell?

KR: This is a quick, 6-minute video that I made last year to share the joy of typography:

JM: Thank you Raam, Caroline, and Kjell!

So there you have it — enjoy the new power of Independent Publisher 2, and set yourself free to write with enhanced legibility, special tweaks for mobile, and an overall faster experience for your readers.

Read more about Raam Dev, Caroline Moore, and Kjell Reigstad on their respective websites:

Raam Dev
Caroline Moore
Kjell Reigstad

Filed under: Better Blogging, Design, Themes Image

Current Student

The Best of WordPress.com in April [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2017, 10:01
FROM Road to My MBA: The Best of WordPress.com in April
You’re off to a strong creative start in 2017! Here are a few recent updates and stories from the WordPress.com community in April that we wanted to share with you.

What’s new
This Year’s WordPress Default Theme, Twenty Seventeen, Is Now Available

“Great looking theme!” – Jason Thornberry

Independent Publisher 2 Is Here

The Independent Publisher theme has long been beloved for its simplicity and legibility, and we’re happy to announce that it has been improved, ever so slightly. Read our interview with the designers, Caroline Moore and Kjell Reigstad.

Check Out the New Look, Products, and Features of the WordPress Swag Store

For a chance to be featured on the website, post WordPress swag pics to Twitter and Instagram using #WPSWAG. Use code WPSWAG for 20% off all items. (Offer ends May 12.)

Longreads Just Turned 8 Years Old. Here’s What the Next Eight Years Look Like

Longreads is rapidly becoming the best place on the internet for personal essays, and there are ambitious plans to do even more. Read more on our plans, and contribute to the Longreads story fund — WordPress.com will even match your contributions.

Designing for [X]: inclusion

Better conceptualizing, designing, building, and improving how to meet the needs of underserved users is a core part of how we work at WordPress.com, and that was the focus of April’s Design and Exclusion (#DesignX) conference (check out the complete video and transcript at x.design.blog).

How can we help entrepreneurs working in cities around the world? That’s the challenge Hajj Flemings explored in an April essay for Design.blog. He shares some of the insights which came out of the 100 Project Hackathon — a project tasked to build nine small business sites in a 48-hour period in Detroit.

Perspectives: ‘But Wait, Is Your Last Name Filipino?’ (Samantha Hankins)

In your toolbox: inspiration + insights
10,000 Kilometers: Quintin Lake on Walking and Photographing Britain’s Coastline

Two Aprils ago, Quintin Lake set off from St. Paul’s Cathedral in London. The journey? To walk 10,000 kilometers around the coast of Britain. We caught Quintin just before he embarked on a 15-day adventure around the edge of Snowdonia, North Wales. Read about Quintin’s epic walk along the sea.

Quotables: “If you really love writing, it’s like eating. You can’t live without doing it.” – The writing life of Harvard historian and New Yorker staff writer Jill Lepore (Harvard Gazette).

Case Study: How one photographer is blogging a 10,000 kilometer journey around the coast of Britain.

Try it out: Importing Google Docs → WordPress.com.

Now following
“WordPress was the best… I’m very happy to be back.” — welcome back, Leo Laporte!

Check out Amazon CTO Werner Vogels’s new site, Werner.blog.

Hang out with us on Instagram and tag your ‘grams with #DiscoverWP.

That’s all for now!
What did you love about your own work in April? Comment with a link to a post you’re proud of, or something new you learned about designing your site. Feeling motivated? Download the WordPress app on iOS and Android.

Filed under: Design, Discover, Themes, WordPress.com Image

The Best of WordPress.com in April   [#permalink] 28 Apr 2017, 10:01

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5    Next  [ 84 posts ] 

Applicant Blogs: The Best of GMAT Prep Blogs

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

HOT DEALS FOR NOVEMBER
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap