GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Jun 2019, 22:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2019 Intake; Class of 2021)

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2019 Intake; Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2018, 09:41
Prasooon wrote:
Hey thanks for the link. I am scheduled for in person interview on 11th Jan.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Prasooon

I wish you the best your interview. Let us know if you need anything else.
B
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GPA: 3.3
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2019 Intake; Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2018, 07:43
Does anyone elses app from round 2 still show as submitted? Should i expect a ding or are they still sending invites?
Intern
Intern
B
WE: Accounting (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2018, 09:45
Does anyone know if decisions will come out on a rolling basis or if GBS waits until the notification date? I applied in R2 for the 1Y MBA.
Board of Directors
V
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2018, 10:04
rexjli wrote:
Does anyone know if decisions will come out on a rolling basis or if GBS waits until the notification date? I applied in R2 for the 1Y MBA.

Hey rexjli ,

Final results will be out on the decision date while interview invites are on rolling basis. Good luck :-)
Verbal Resources: All SC Resources at one place | All CR Resources at one place
Blog: Subscribe to Question of the Day Blog
GMAT Club Inbuilt Error Log Functionality - View More.
New Visa Forum - Ask all your Visa Related Questions - here.
New! Best Reply Functionality on GMAT Club!
Find a bug in the new email templates and get rewarded with 2 weeks of GMATClub Tests for free
Check our new About Us Page here.
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2019 Intake; Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jan 2019, 04:00

Live Chat with Abhimahna

Attention Fellow Applicants!

Current Emory student, abhimahna, has offered to provide application tips and insights to the Emory life via a chat session! The details are as follows:

Date & Time: Thurs, Jan 03, 2019; 11:30am EST / 4:30pm GMT / 10pm IST
Join Link: GMAT Club Chat Room

Don't let this opportunity go begging and tune in at the stated date and time to get some first hand insights from a current student. R2 app deadline in only 3 days away. Feel free to ask last minute application tips, Dos n Don'ts before submitting your application, and everything that you feel you must get clarified.

Looking forward to a huge turnout! :-)

Image to get reminder before the chat session.
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.19

Show Tags

New post 01 Jan 2019, 10:41
R3 Applicant here. I have been facing some issues with the video essay. I recorded it, but I am not able to play it back. The video just doesn't respond. Any issues with that??
MBA Section Director
V
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 03 Jan 2019, 09:23
We are starting the live chat in 5 minutes. If you are around, join the chat room to attend this session.. https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat.php?fl=menu

Narenn wrote:

Live Chat with Abhimahna

Attention Fellow Applicants!

Current Emory student, abhimahna, has offered to provide application tips and insights to the Emory life via a chat session! The details are as follows:

Date & Time: Thurs, Jan 03, 2019; 11:30am EST / 4:30pm GMT / 10pm IST
Join Link: GMAT Club Chat Room

Don't let this opportunity go begging and tune in at the stated date and time to get some first hand insights from a current student. R2 app deadline in only 3 days away. Feel free to ask last minute application tips, Dos n Don'ts before submitting your application, and everything that you feel you must get clarified.

Looking forward to a huge turnout! :-)

Image to get reminder before the chat session.

V
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 04 Jan 2019, 01:25

Chat Transcript

gdubbz99, amazingguy, and other participants for asking great questions in yesterday's live chat session. We had a really nice and detailed conversation with abhimahna on various topics ranging from MBA placements to reflection on his MBA experience at Emory. He also gave interview tips to applicants who are currently preparing for their interviews. Those who missed this chat can download the chat transcript below. Good luck to all applicants!

Attachment:
Chat with Abhimahna - Transcript.pdf [59.6 KiB]
Downloaded 69 times
To download please login or register as a user

Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2019, 09:06
All the best to the people who have their interviews tomorrow. Please let us know how it went.
:)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2019, 09:57
Hi,

I have two queries
1: The application says that at-least one recommendation should be from the current manager however since I have joined my current organisation just two months back he refused to submit my LOR so i had to ask my former bosses in my previous organisation to write the LOR's for me, will it be an issue??

2: I wrote my GMAT yesterday and improve my score how should I update the Admission Committee about the same?
Board of Directors
V
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2019, 14:05
Gaurav1990 wrote:
Hi,

I have two queries
1: The application says that at-least one recommendation should be from the current manager however since I have joined my current organisation just two months back he refused to submit my LOR so i had to ask my former bosses in my previous organisation to write the LOR's for me, will it be an issue??

2: I wrote my GMAT yesterday and improve my score how should I update the Admission Committee about the same?

Hey Gaurav1990 ,

Here are the answers:

1. I think that's fine. You can always explain them that new boss doesn't really know about your working style. Hence, he is not the right person to give recommendation.

2. Yes, send the score to the school via Pearson portal and notify the school about the change.

All the best :-)
Find a bug in the new email templates and get rewarded with 2 weeks of GMATClub Tests for free
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.98
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2019 Intake; Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2019, 14:20
Hi,

Just realized I may have created a problem for myself on my application and was hoping for some advice on how to address. For my current employment salary, I listed an expected salary for ending. I'm schedule to receive a raise in about 2 months once I obtain licensure. The paperwork just needs to be submitted as I've already completed the other aspects of the application. I verified the increase with the company Directors, but am now worried it could create a problem during the verification process (if the raise is delayed). Should I reach out to admissions or is this an easily explainable thing during the verification? Thanks in advance!
Board of Directors
V
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2019, 14:42
bschoolapp1 wrote:
Hi,

Just realized I may have created a problem for myself on my application and was hoping for some advice on how to address. For my current employment salary, I listed an expected salary for ending. I'm schedule to receive a raise in about 2 months once I obtain licensure. The paperwork just needs to be submitted as I've already completed the other aspects of the application. I verified the increase with the company Directors, but am now worried it could create a problem during the verification process (if the raise is delayed). Should I reach out to admissions or is this an easily explainable thing during the verification? Thanks in advance!

Hey bschoolapp1 ,

If ,at the time of verification, your salary is NOT less than what you stated in the application, you should be fine.

Also, verification process will start once you get an admit and you can always delay your employment verification until your salary raise. Nothing to worry about.

Good Luck :-)
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.98
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2019, 14:51
Thank you!
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2019, 23:19
bschoolapp1 wrote:
Thank you!

bschoolapp1

I request you to add Goizueta school to your profile. You can go to the following link and click on "Add my info"

https://gmatclub.com/forum/goizueta-210 ... acker.html

Thanks.
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 08:50
Hi,

I wanted to know if the interviewer will have access to all our essays and letters of reference or just our resumes?

Intern
Intern
B
WE: Accounting (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 09:04
Jungshook wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to know if the interviewer will have access to all our essays and letters of reference or just our resumes?

My interviewer said she only read my resume.
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 09:28
rexjli wrote:
Jungshook wrote:
Hi,

My interviewer said she only read my resume.

rexjli

Thanks for the information. I request you to add your interview debrief in the following link. Thanks.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/goizueta-210 ... brief.html
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jan 2019, 12:34
Does anyone know when are the results of the interview be out?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jan 2019, 12:40
Jungshook wrote:
Does anyone know when are the results of the interview be out?

I had my interview today. Heather said the results will be out by 25th jan

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2019 Intake; Class of 2021)   [#permalink] 11 Jan 2019, 12:40

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12    Next  [ 235 posts ] 

Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2019 Intake; Class of 2021)

new topic post reply Update application status