GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 07 Dec 2019, 23:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 29 Aug 2016
Posts: 186
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2019, 08:46
Thanks abhimahna !!

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 2687
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2019, 10:34
1
Congratulations to those who got in and all the best for the rest of the applicants.

We have created a new topic for the admitted students. https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p2409359

Please also submit your interview debriefs. They are of a lot of help to future applicants. https://gmatclub.com/forum/goizueta-210 ... brief.html
_________________
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Apr 2018
Posts: 46
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2019, 10:57
Got a call from Heather around 8pm IST, admitted with $$
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 29 Aug 2016
Posts: 186
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2019, 11:00
Congratulations man. Now hop on the admitted group.

Fervids77 wrote:
Got a call from Heather around 8pm IST, admitted with $$


Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 May 2019
Posts: 19
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2019, 11:19
RicAssassin wrote:
Congratulations man. Now hop on the admitted group.

Fervids77 wrote:
Got a call from Heather around 8pm IST, admitted with $$


Posted from my mobile device


Have they just called International candidates, nothing on the local candidates yet ?
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 29 Aug 2016
Posts: 186
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2019, 11:32
Hopefully. Hope people update their trackers soon if they got the call.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

cyberjunkie1234 wrote:
RicAssassin wrote:
Congratulations man. Now hop on the admitted group.

Fervids77 wrote:
Got a call from Heather around 8pm IST, admitted with $$


Posted from my mobile device


Have they just called International candidates, nothing on the local candidates yet ?
Admitted
21 Nov, 2019
21 Nov 2019, 11:48
dlkjadslfkja GMAT: 740, Q47, V44; GRE: 330, Q162, V168; GPA: 2.66; WE: 92 months; United States, DC; via Phone
Feels pretty awesome. [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Jun 2018
Posts: 3
Location: United States (FL)
Concentration: General Management, Organizational Behavior
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
GRE 1: Q166 V161
GPA: 3
WE: Web Development (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2019, 18:58
Congrats to everyone that's admitted! Did the status in your portal update too?

Fingers crossed to everyone else who's waiting for R1 decisions.
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 29 Aug 2016
Posts: 186
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2019, 19:00
1
Hi, I haven’t checked the portal yet but she told me that official portal update and other things will happen by 22nd Eastern Time for sure.

Fingers crossed for you!!

wantvsneed wrote:
Congrats to everyone that's admitted! Did the status in your portal update too?

Fingers crossed to everyone else who's waiting for R1 decisions.


Posted from my mobile device
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 29 Aug 2016
Posts: 186
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2019, 19:02
1
Ok, so just checked mine. Still shows submitted. You can wait on. All the best.

wantvsneed wrote:
Congrats to everyone that's admitted! Did the status in your portal update too?

Fingers crossed to everyone else who's waiting for R1 decisions.


Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Jun 2018
Posts: 3
Location: United States (FL)
Concentration: General Management, Organizational Behavior
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
GRE 1: Q166 V161
GPA: 3
WE: Web Development (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2019, 07:50
RicAssassin wrote:
Hi, I haven’t checked the portal yet but she told me that official portal update and other things will happen by 22nd Eastern Time for sure.

Fingers crossed for you!!

wantvsneed wrote:
Congrats to everyone that's admitted! Did the status in your portal update too?

Fingers crossed to everyone else who's waiting for R1 decisions.


Posted from my mobile device


Did she give a specific time? I've been refreshing every 5 mins.
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 29 Aug 2016
Posts: 186
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2019, 07:53
Aww sorry man. No time was given but usually its by 5PM Eastern Time. Hold on a little more.

wantvsneed wrote:
RicAssassin wrote:
Hi, I haven’t checked the portal yet but she told me that official portal update and other things will happen by 22nd Eastern Time for sure.

Fingers crossed for you!!

wantvsneed wrote:
Congrats to everyone that's admitted! Did the status in your portal update too?

Fingers crossed to everyone else who's waiting for R1 decisions.


Posted from my mobile device


Did she give a specific time? I've been refreshing every 5 mins.
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 29 Aug 2016
Posts: 186
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2019, 09:30
Hey wantvsneed the status is online now. All the best.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Nov 2015
Posts: 2
Location: India
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2019, 01:59
Has any R2 applicant received interview call???

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Feb 2016
Posts: 8
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2019, 17:47
Was going to ask the same question. Seems pretty quiet. Round 1 applicants had started getting invites a week after the application deadline.
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 29 Aug 2016
Posts: 186
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2019, 20:03
1
Hi Carbon2 and RichaKothiyal
I understand your anxiety. Been there.
Well, its Thanksgiving time in the US!! And anyway places are closed until 2nd Dec. You can start expecting something post that.

Also, the R1 decisions just came on 22nd so it could take a little bit more time just for R2 to begin rolling.

But yeah, invites will come flying any day soon.

All the best. Hope this helps.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Nov 2019
Posts: 4
Location: United States (DC)
GPA: 3.53
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2019, 16:45
Carbon2 wrote:
Has any R2 applicant received interview call???

Posted from my mobile device


I received my interview invite on November 24th, hope this helps! I also submitted the day of the deadline. Good luck to all!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Apr 2015
Posts: 4
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
WE: Analyst (Investment Banking)
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2019, 06:28
NbyNW wrote:
Carbon2 wrote:
Has any R2 applicant received interview call???

Posted from my mobile device


I received my interview invite on November 24th, hope this helps! I also submitted the day of the deadline. Good luck to all!


Good luck for the interview NbyNW

Carbon2 and RichaKothiyal: I applied in R2 as well. Waiting for the invite. Do keep us informed if you hear back.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Nov 2015
Posts: 2
Location: India
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2019, 23:31
Thread is very quiet..any applicant who received interview call for R2??

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Apr 2015
Posts: 4
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
WE: Analyst (Investment Banking)
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Dec 2019, 02:12
Carbon2 wrote:
Thread is very quiet..any applicant who received interview call for R2??

Posted from my mobile device


Nope. Nothing yet.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)   [#permalink] 05 Dec 2019, 02:12

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 80 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2022)

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: RicAssassin






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne