GMAT Changed on April 16th - Read about the latest changes here

It is currently 23 Apr 2018, 08:32

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Posts: 32
Location: United States (IA)
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.6
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2018, 16:32
NJackson40 wrote:
wallstreetmonkey7 wrote:
NJackson40 wrote:
Does anyone who did a youtube video still not have any views?


No YouTube video for me but I still haven't heard back.


Yeah I didn't do a YouTube video either. Was just trying to gauge if there were still applications that have literally not been reviewed yet (as evidences by someone's video still not having any Views) or if Johnson was likely a lost cause at this point.


I am a January round applicant with a Youtube video submission for my TOC Essay and I have 0 views from New York for my video. My application status still reads 'Under Review', so presumably the adcom still hasn't gotten around to reading all of the January applications... no need to worry yet.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2017
Posts: 168
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
GPA: 4
Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 23 Feb 2018, 08:48
slipmeone wrote:
NJackson40 wrote:
wallstreetmonkey7 wrote:
Does anyone who did a youtube video still not have any views?


No YouTube video for me but I still haven't heard back.


Yeah I didn't do a YouTube video either. Was just trying to gauge if there were still applications that have literally not been reviewed yet (as evidences by someone's video still not having any Views) or if Johnson was likely a lost cause at this point.


I am a January round applicant with a Youtube video submission for my TOC Essay and I have 0 views from New York for my video. My application status still reads 'Under Review', so presumably the adcom still hasn't gotten around to reading all of the January applications... no need to worry yet.[/quote]

Ah that’s good to hear. Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Originally posted by Nson40 on 22 Feb 2018, 16:37.
Last edited by Nson40 on 23 Feb 2018, 08:48, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Jun 2017
Posts: 13
Location: Australia
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.4
Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2018, 18:06
Just got informed that I've been waitlisted :(
Now what?

Submitted in Jan, interviewed on Feb 8.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 28 Dec 2016
Posts: 86
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Schools: Johnson '20 (M)
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V38
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2018, 17:48
R3 applicant, I submitted my app end of December for Jan round.
My status changed to 'schedule interview' but I have not gotten any emails. Anybody on the same boat?
I hope this isn't a system glitch. Looking forward to any insights.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Jan 2018
Posts: 60
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 200 Q1 V1
GPA: 1
Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2018, 23:59
CPGguyMBA2018 wrote:
R3 applicant, I submitted my app end of December for Jan round.
My status changed to 'schedule interview' but I have not gotten any emails. Anybody on the same boat?
I hope this isn't a system glitch. Looking forward to any insights.

Same! I think they are just slow in sending out interview invite email. :cool: Also my youtube analytics showed a view, so pretty sure we got an invite.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 28 Dec 2016
Posts: 86
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Schools: Johnson '20 (M)
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V38
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2018, 00:19
Apply2020 wrote:
CPGguyMBA2018 wrote:
R3 applicant, I submitted my app end of December for Jan round.
My status changed to 'schedule interview' but I have not gotten any emails. Anybody on the same boat?
I hope this isn't a system glitch. Looking forward to any insights.

Same! I think they are just slow in sending out interview invite email. :cool: Also my youtube analytics showed a view, so pretty sure we got an invite.

Cross fingers, I hope so. Thanks for sharing, and good luck, buddy!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Apr 2017
Posts: 56
Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2018, 10:58
CPGguyMBA2018 wrote:
R3 applicant, I submitted my app end of December for Jan round.
My status changed to 'schedule interview' but I have not gotten any emails. Anybody on the same boat?
I hope this isn't a system glitch. Looking forward to any insights.


Congratulations! You would definitely receive the email soon with scheduling instructions. All the best!
Invited to Interview
24 Feb, 2018
CPGguyMBA2018 GMAT: 700, Q47, V38; GPA: 2.88; United States; via Email
Invited to Interview
24 Feb, 2018
Apply2020 GMAT: 200, Q1, V1; GPA: 1; WE: 1 months; United States; via Email
Invited to Interview
25 Feb, 2018
Private, GMAT: 680, Q43, V40; GPA: 3.38; WE: 36 months; United States; via Email
Didn't receive a notification email yet.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 May 2017
Posts: 5
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2018, 11:06
Any applicants that interviewed late Jan/early Feb and have heard a decision?
New round of interview invites went out, I'm wondering whether they'll wait till after the March 1st deadline to contact us.
Admitted
26 Feb, 2018
Private, GMAT: 760, Q48, V46; GPA: 3.2; WE: 60 months; United States; via Phone
Invited to Interview
19 Feb, 2018
ECtransplant GMAT: 710, Q42, V45; GPA: 3.4; WE: 70 months; United States; via Email
Invited to Interview
28 Feb, 2018
slipmeone GMAT: 660, Q44, V35; GPA: 3.6; WE: 52 months; United States, IA; via Email
January Round Applicant. Invite received 2/28/18 @ 6:04am
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2017
Posts: 168
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2018, 09:13
slipmeone wrote:
January Round Applicant. Invite received 2/28/18 @ 6:04am
Invited to Interview on: 2018/02/28
GMAT: 660, Q44, V35
GPA: 3.6
WE: 52 months
Location: United States, IA
Heard back via: Email

slipmeone

Well looks like they are indeed still sending out invites.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Jul 2017
Posts: 5
Location: United Arab Emirates
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
WE: General Management (Energy and Utilities)
Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2018, 10:06
Have any international applicants from the middle east or India received interview invites from submissions in the January round?
Cheers,
Rohit

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Posts: 32
Location: United States (IA)
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.6
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2018, 16:28
NJackson40 wrote:
slipmeone wrote:
January Round Applicant. Invite received 2/28/18 @ 6:04am
Invited to Interview on: 2018/02/28
GMAT: 660, Q44, V35
GPA: 3.6
WE: 52 months
Location: United States, IA
Heard back via: Email

slipmeone

Well looks like they are indeed still sending out invites.


Yessir! Gotta keep the faith :cool: . Now if only Kenan-Flagler would follow suit.
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2017
Posts: 168
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2018, 08:39
1
This post received
KUDOS
slipmeone wrote:
NJackson40 wrote:
slipmeone wrote:
January Round Applicant. Invite received 2/28/18 @ 6:04am
Invited to Interview on: 2018/02/28
GMAT: 660, Q44, V35
GPA: 3.6
WE: 52 months
Location: United States, IA
Heard back via: Email

slipmeone

Well looks like they are indeed still sending out invites.


Yessir! Gotta keep the faith :cool: . Now if only Kenan-Flagler would follow suit.


Just got my Johnson invite this morning!
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Posts: 32
Location: United States (IA)
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.6
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2018, 17:54
Cesky wrote:
jmoney44 wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find readouts of recent Johnson interviews? I got invited to interview and this will be my first one, so I'm understandably nervous. Thanks!


They ask the pretty standard stuff: Why MBA, why MBA now, why Johnson, general short-term and long-term post-MBA plans, what clubs/activities you would participate in

They did ask we a few questions that were more specific: what are a couple companies you would want to work for, where else are you considering, have you spoken to any current students/alums


I'd like to bring this question back up. Would anyone who has recently interviewed be so kind as to provide some feedback on the questions asked?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 18 Jun 2016
Posts: 271
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GMAT 2: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Other)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2018, 04:55
slipmeone wrote:

I'd like to bring this question back up. Would anyone who has recently interviewed be so kind as to provide some feedback on the questions asked?


I had my interview earlier this week ans it was all about Why MBA and my goals. Nothing other than what's been posted so far.
_________________

I'd appreciate learning about the grammatical errors in my posts

Please hit Kudos If my Solution helps

My Debrief for 750 - https://gmatclub.com/forum/from-720-to-750-one-of-the-most-difficult-pleatues-to-overcome-246420.html

My CR notes - https://gmatclub.com/forum/patterns-in-cr-questions-243450.html

Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020   [#permalink] 02 Mar 2018, 04:55

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  19   20   21   22   23   24   25  ...  31    Next  [ 604 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.