GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Nov 2019, 09:59

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Duke & Cornell Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 29 May 2018
Posts: 100
Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2019, 09:28
1
ishanmalhotra100 wrote:
I see that EPT is compulsory for Indians.
Although I have my IELTS A scores, I can not find a way to report them to the school. I took the test via British Council.

Does someone knows the procedure to do the same?

Posted from my mobile device



Hi

Its OK to self report scores at the time of application. I had a word with the admissions director on this. USC is pretty cool that ways
Fisher(Ohio) School Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2017
Posts: 105
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.47
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Oct 2019, 21:20
vinayakvaish wrote:
ishanmalhotra100 wrote:
I see that EPT is compulsory for Indians.
Although I have my IELTS A scores, I can not find a way to report them to the school. I took the test via British Council.

Does someone knows the procedure to do the same?

Posted from my mobile device



Hi

Its OK to self report scores at the time of application. I had a word with the admissions director on this. USC is pretty cool that ways


vinayakvaish Does this apply to GMAT as well? I have sent scores to USC long back but they are not showing up as received in my application status.
Duke & Cornell Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 29 May 2018
Posts: 100
Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Oct 2019, 22:20
dbsheta wrote:
vinayakvaish wrote:
ishanmalhotra100 wrote:
I see that EPT is compulsory for Indians.
Although I have my IELTS A scores, I can not find a way to report them to the school. I took the test via British Council.

Does someone knows the procedure to do the same?

Posted from my mobile device



Hi

Its OK to self report scores at the time of application. I had a word with the admissions director on this. USC is pretty cool that ways


vinayakvaish Does this apply to GMAT as well? I have sent scores to USC long back but they are not showing up as received in my application status.


Yes, most B-Schools do not require a GMAT score till the very end of the selection process. USC I guess is OK with self-reported scores
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2019, 08:32
Have invites been rolled out already?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Jul 2019
Posts: 4
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2019, 09:04
Hey Guys

Anyone knows if there is a timer for the deadline? When will the deadline translate for IST?
Fisher(Ohio) School Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2017
Posts: 105
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.47
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2019, 09:07
ishanmalhotra100 wrote:
Have invites been rolled out already?

Posted from my mobile device


I received one today around 2AM IST. Have been asked to schedule interview between 15th Oct and 25th Oct.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Apr 2018
Posts: 45
Location: India
Schools: Georgia Tech '22
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2019, 09:17
dbsheta wrote:
ishanmalhotra100 wrote:
Have invites been rolled out already?

Posted from my mobile device


I received one today around 2AM IST. Have been asked to schedule interview between 15th Oct and 25th Oct.

Interviews are out even before the deadline???
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Feb 2019
Posts: 7
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2019, 10:30
2
Just an fyi - met with an associate dean yesterday who told me the application deadline is being extended a week for R1. Likely does not matter for most but could for anyone who was pushing for the deadline and missed. Good luck everyone

- Conner
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Location: United States (CA)
GPA: 3.44
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2019, 13:28
Good to know. I wonder why they extended, perhaps lack of applicants? Have read that in-school applications are way down this year. Not sure if that was just at t-15 schools or across the board

Posted from my mobile device
Marshall & McDonough Moderator
User avatar
D
Joined: 13 Apr 2015
Posts: 1677
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2019, 06:31
wrightcn5 wrote:
Just an fyi - met with an associate dean yesterday who told me the application deadline is being extended a week for R1. Likely does not matter for most but could for anyone who was pushing for the deadline and missed. Good luck everyone

- Conner


But, I don't see the update on their website.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Feb 2019
Posts: 7
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2019, 09:30
1
Just spoke with admissions. Deadline is ext 10/20. They said you only get notified via email. Sorry if I caused any alarms

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Apr 2018
Posts: 45
Location: India
Schools: Georgia Tech '22
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2019, 06:37
1
wrightcn5 wrote:
Just spoke with admissions. Deadline is ext 10/20. They said you only get notified via email. Sorry if I caused any alarms

Posted from my mobile device


Any updates on when will Interview invites be sent?
Duke & Cornell Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 29 May 2018
Posts: 100
Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2019, 04:19
1
Hello everyone,

I would like to invite you to learn about Marshall's Full-Time MBA during the upcoming Marshall MBA chat session with GMAT Club. The chat will feature the Senior Associate Director, MBA Admissions, Kellee Scott, who will discuss the comprehensive leadership curriculum at USC Marshall and address your queries pertaining to the course.


USC Marshall MBA Chat with GMAT Club: Full-MBA at Marshall
October 30 | 10:00 AM PDT


Join us on GMAT Club Chat
Duke & Cornell Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 29 May 2018
Posts: 100
Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2019, 01:22
1
Hi guys

Have any more interview invites been rolled?

Those who have received, please also mention your date of submission of application.

Thanks
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 7187
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2019, 09:57
This chat is starting in 2 minutes. IF you are around, join the chat room to meet adcom and get all your questions answered.. https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat.php?fl=menu

vinayakvaish wrote:

Live Chat with USC Marshall Admission Director


Wednesday, Oct 30, 2019 1pm ET (10am PDT / 6pm British time / 10:30pm IST)

Sign up to get email reminder of this chat session.

Hello everyone, I would like to invite you to learn about Marshall's Full-Time MBA during the upcoming Marshall MBA chat session with GMAT Club. The chat will feature the Senior Associate Director, MBA Admissions, Kellee Scott, who will discuss the comprehensive leadership curriculum at USC Marshall and address your queries pertaining to the course.

Presenter: Kellee Scott, Senior Associate Director, MBA Admissions at USC Marshall School of Business

Sign up to get email reminder of this chat session.

_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Jan 2015
Posts: 11
Location: United States (DC)
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2019, 10:26
2
Admissions Director Kellee Scott just stated in the GMAT Club Chat that invites would be rolling out end of this week and next week, so for those awaiting results just a heads up!
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 7187
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 05:23
JiroDreams wrote:
Admissions Director Kellee Scott just stated in the GMAT Club Chat that invites would be rolling out end of this week and next week, so for those awaiting results just a heads up!


Full transcript of this chat session can be downloaded here.. https://gmatclub.com/forum/live-chat-wi ... l#p2394563
_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Feb 2019
Posts: 7
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 11:13
JiroDreams wrote:
Admissions Director Kellee Scott just stated in the GMAT Club Chat that invites would be rolling out end of this week and next week, so for those awaiting results just a heads up!


Yea, if anyone receives an interview invite today/this weekend, can you let the chat know? Will do the same. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Oct 2019
Posts: 1
Location: United States (CO)
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q39 V42
GPA: 3.36
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 11:21
wrightcn5 wrote:
JiroDreams wrote:
Admissions Director Kellee Scott just stated in the GMAT Club Chat that invites would be rolling out end of this week and next week, so for those awaiting results just a heads up!


Yea, if anyone receives an interview invite today/this weekend, can you let the chat know? Will do the same. Thanks!


I got one around 5 PM Mountain Time last night. Submitted app on 10/15.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Oct 2019
Posts: 4
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 13:16
camo2576 wrote:
wrightcn5 wrote:
JiroDreams wrote:
Admissions Director Kellee Scott just stated in the GMAT Club Chat that invites would be rolling out end of this week and next week, so for those awaiting results just a heads up!


Yea, if anyone receives an interview invite today/this weekend, can you let the chat know? Will do the same. Thanks!


I got one around 5 PM Mountain Time last night. Submitted app on 10/15.


same here
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!   [#permalink] 01 Nov 2019, 13:16

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 65 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!

  new topic post reply Update application status  





Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne