GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 12 Jul 2020, 21:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Admitted - Which School Forum Moderator
S
Re: Calling UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2020, 05:46
dcl5110 wrote:
I also have an update - submitted app on 4/29, received interview 4/30, interviewed Monday 5/11. Adcom said that since I interviewed this week I’d get a decision on Monday 5/18 in accordance with their final decision date for round 4.

Posted from my mobile device

Nice! Kenan-Flagler moved quickly! That is awesome! Good luck!
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 4
CAT Tests
Re: Calling UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2020, 05:54
deepaksharma93 wrote:
I submitted my application May 1st but my last recommendation did not get submitted until May 4th. I received an interview invite the same day on May 4th. I interviewed on May 14th with Adcom. It was a very informal interview. Not as many questions as I thought. It was more conversational and friendly. I was told I will know their decision within 2 weeks.

Thanks for sharing this. Its great to Kenan Flagler could move things at such swift pace at least for someone.
All the best again and hopefully you are going to make it :) .
Cheers
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.49
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Multiple Decisions Reported  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 May 2020, 10:30
UNC Kenan-Flagler DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Admitted, 11 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:740 (Q47 V45), GPA: 3.62, Industry: Other, WE 54, heard via: portal_update
  • Admitted, 24 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:650, GPA: 3.73, Industry: Other, WE 73, heard via: portal_update

UPDATE YOUR STATUS

Multiple Decisions Reported  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 May 2020, 11:30
UNC Kenan-Flagler DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Admitted, 43 minutes ago, from United States, GPA: 3.71, heard via: portal_update
  • Denied, 57 minutes ago, from India, GPA: 4, Industry: Energy and Utilities, WE 80, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
B

Show Tags

New post 18 May 2020, 16:53
Congratulations to everybody who was accepted today. For those that are in rolling admissions, do you know when those decisions are released. Will that be daily or weekly?

Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.73
WE: Asset Management (Other)

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2020, 08:55
Hi Everyone! Is it possible to receive scholarship $$ at a later date than the day of acceptance? I was accepted this Monday May 18th, but no scholarship info in portal. Obviously being round 4, it’s hard to expect much but I was just curious if anyone had insight. Thanks!

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2020, 05:25
dcl5110 wrote:
Hi Everyone! Is it possible to receive scholarship $$ at a later date than the day of acceptance? I was accepted this Monday May 18th, but no scholarship info in portal. Obviously being round 4, it’s hard to expect much but I was just curious if anyone had insight. Thanks!

Same here. No scholarship money but got the admit May 18th.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2020, 05:27
Any international students accepted? Im from Canada looking to connect with other international students going to KF.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2020, 06:42
Hi everyone. I have been admitted to this great program and paid my deposit. But these were all before the pandemic and now things have changed. As an international student, I don't want to risk my wife and son's health and go all the way to the USA. Also there is still extreme uncertainty whether the classes will be online, whether a 2nd wave will hit stronger etc. Put it simply, after a long rumination I decided not to enroll. Do you think the school will refund my deposit in this situation? Thanks in advance
BSchool Forum Moderator
S
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GPA: 3.11

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2020, 07:15
Asistann wrote:
Hi everyone. I have been admitted to this great program and paid my deposit. But these were all before the pandemic and now things have changed. As an international student, I don't want to risk my wife and son's health and go all the way to the USA. Also there is still extreme uncertainty whether the classes will be online, whether a 2nd wave will hit stronger etc. Put it simply, after a long rumination I decided not to enroll. Do you think the school will refund my deposit in this situation? Thanks in advance

If you don’t ask, the answer is "no".
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.4
Calling UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2020, 09:52
Asistann wrote:

An email just came in from the AdCom wherein they're allowing you to defer your admission to next year if you don't feel comfortable enrolling this year. Perhaps this could be an option you could look into?
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2020, 09:58
Zhi77 wrote:

An email just came in from the AdCom wherein they're allowing you to defer your admission to next year if you don't feel comfortable enrolling this year. Perhaps this could be an option you could look into?

Is this deferral unconditional or depends on certain conditions? Would the scholarship stay with you or you will be reevaluated next year?
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2020, 16:32
workout wrote:
Zhi77 wrote:

Is this deferral unconditional or depends on certain conditions? Would the scholarship stay with you or you will be reevaluated next year?

It applies to international students only. Scholarship would need to be evaluated in the next cycle for that batch. Also they need to be an extra $500 to defer the admission..

Manager
Manager
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2020, 23:53
I got an interview invite this morning. I submitted the application on 5th May.
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.56

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2020, 00:52
Hello all - I applied 5/24 with a GMAT waiver form R4. Got an interview invite on 5/27 with interview scheduled for 6/8. Hoping for a decision with rolling admission by 6/15. Thank you for all of your input and updates !

Manager
Manager
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2020, 08:22
A bizarre thing has happened. I got an interview invite on May 27th, I scheduled my an interview on June 4th.
My interview still stands but I got a rejection later. How is that even possible? What's wrong with this school?
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2020, 08:37
AmitPandey250 wrote:
A bizarre thing has happened. I got an interview invite on May 27th, I scheduled my an interview on June 4th.
My interview still stands but I got a rejection later. How is that even possible? What's wrong with this school?

AmitPandey250

Wow, this must be a first on GMATClub. Did you contact the school to see this is not a mistake?
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2020, 19:35
Yes. But, no reply until now from their end. If it’s not a technical glitch, It’s extremely unethical for a school to do this.

Manager
Manager
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2020, 21:52
AmitPandey250 wrote:
My interview still stands but I got a rejection email today. How is that even possible? What's wrong with this school?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P
Concentration: General Management, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.05
WE: Pharmaceuticals (Health Care)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 06:40
AmitPandey250 wrote:

Hey Amit, How was your interview?

I assume ther must have been some error at the UNC's end. As the entire admissions team is wworking form home, there might have been some disconnect.
Re: Calling UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!   [#permalink] 04 Jun 2020, 06:40

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15    Next  [ 294 posts ] 

Calling UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: abhimahna, Pritishd