Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:31 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:31

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [2]
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V44 (Online)
GPA: 3.98
WE:Consulting (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [1]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [2]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [1]
Send PM
Re: Ivey MBA - 2022 Intake (Class of 2023) [#permalink]
Kudos
bschoolhunter wrote:
Hey mjaininc

Ivey has rolling admissions which means they process your application as soon as they receive and not wait for the official deadline.
Given this suggest that you apply whenever you are ready.

Good luck!

mjaininc wrote:
How many are going to apply in the Early Round when the application opens up in November?

Posted from my mobile device

Thanks, bschoolhunter. Would keep that in mind.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 92 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 670 Q51 V29
GMAT 2: 740 Q51 V38 (Online)
GPA: 4
Send PM
https://www.ivey.uwo.ca/mba/admissions/
Deadlines Announced as below:
Application Round Deadline
Round 1 January 18, 2021
Round 2 April 12, 2021
Round 3 July 12, 2021
Round 4 September 20, 2021
Round 5* November 8, 2021
Round 6* January 10, 2022
*Domestic applicants only
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi,

I will be applying as an international In Round 2 deadline, will I stand any chance for scholarships?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [2]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 660 Q46 V35
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Kudos
That shouldn't be too much of a problem, I applied by the end of round 3 and got a scholarship. (that said, my region is more underrepresented since I am fmro Mexico).

Best of luck in your application!

NZA wrote:
Hi,

I will be applying as an international In Round 2 deadline, will I stand any chance for scholarships?

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Concentration: Finance, International Business
Schools: Ivey (A$$$)
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Ivey is pretty good in terms of evaluating all the applications uniformly whenever they are submitted. That was visible in the Rolling Admissions video.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
WE:Brand Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi All
I am planning to apply to Ivey in R1. Some evaluation on my profile will help me put the best foot forward.
Please find below the details of my work experience.
GMAT-700(Q49, V35, IR5, AWA- Yet to receive)
POST GRAD GOALS:
Work as a Strategy Consultant in a good Consulting firm.
WORK EXPERIENCE:
HONDA TWO WHEELERS INDIA PVT LTD
Associate Product Manager (Mar 2018 – Till Date)
• Product Incharge of overall Scooter portfolio (Total: $950 million/yr. revenue)
• Responsible for developing new price perception based model (Segment top priority features & perceived values) for 125cc ATSC Segment. It provides a key understanding on perceived feature prices of the customers which led to a more feature based approach towards the pricing strategy of new BS-VI (new emission standards) models.
• Successfully lead the cross-functional team for Bharat Stage-VI lineup introduction, finalized key strategies for product mix, pricing and marketing; successfully becoming the first maker to introduce BSVI vehicles in India.
• Using market analytics, finalized three key states in which industry was growing and Honda was stagnant; created positioning and profitability scenario for Honda Dio (Scooter), improving market share by 6% (9200 Units).

YAMAHA INDIA PVT LTD
Supply Chain Analyst (Feb 2015-Mar 2018)
• Responsible for Procuring Plastic, Proprietary Parts as direct Material for Production Line. Also manage identification and forecasting of suppliers that may impact production, ensuring smooth supply.
• Responsible for activity based Costing & Zero based Costing based on type of Part & Supplier.
• Reduced the discrepancy rate from 1100ppm to 500ppm of assigned vendors by applying Pareto principle.
• Implemented the supply of colored parts as disintegrated units, reducing backorders by 36%.
• Analyzed market requirements and redeveloped 3 RX 100 parts, re-gaining lost profit of 2.2 Million INR.
• Implemented Purchase Order Stabilization activity, which increased the target day wise PO receiving by 12%.
AWARDS AND RECOGNISATION:
• Awarded 2nd position in overall GET batch of 2015 for effectively analyzing and proposing a restructuring of warehouse which in turn reduced the overall parts receiving to binning time by 25%.
• Awarded for creating a two-wheeler industry SEC (Socio Economic Classification) database for ~34000 customers
• Captain of Volleyball team that was interschool winner for 2 years - 2008 & 2009.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
2010-2014: Maharishi Dayanand University (B-Tech Mechanical) - First Division (62.4%)
2010: CBSE 12th Std – 60%

EXTRACURRICULAR INTERESTS, ACTIVITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Work for a nationally recognised NGO as funds manager for raising funds and other types of financial support and have also designed a unique system to effectively check whether the applicant profile is worthy/correct for support.
• Volunteer with a Foundation for events such as cultural event, job fairs, and information seminars.
• Avid motorcycle rider – Done Khardungla pass (Height – 18380 feet) twice, and multiple intercity long rides.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [0]
Send PM
Hey nikhilbhat

You have 5+ yrs of experience which sits well with the avg work ex of the class.

Ivey allows folks to submit their resume for a pre-assesment. I will suggest you utilise this option to obtain a direct feedback from the school.

Good luck!

nikhilbhat wrote:
Hi All
I am planning to apply to Ivey in R1. Some evaluation on my profile will help me put the best foot forward.
Please find below the details of my work experience.
GMAT-700(Q49, V35, IR5, AWA- Yet to receive)
POST GRAD GOALS:
Work as a Strategy Consultant in a good Consulting firm.
WORK EXPERIENCE:
HONDA TWO WHEELERS INDIA PVT LTD
Associate Product Manager (Mar 2018 – Till Date)
• Product Incharge of overall Scooter portfolio (Total: $950 million/yr. revenue)
• Responsible for developing new price perception based model (Segment top priority features & perceived values) for 125cc ATSC Segment. It provides a key understanding on perceived feature prices of the customers which led to a more feature based approach towards the pricing strategy of new BS-VI (new emission standards) models.
• Successfully lead the cross-functional team for Bharat Stage-VI lineup introduction, finalized key strategies for product mix, pricing and marketing; successfully becoming the first maker to introduce BSVI vehicles in India.
• Using market analytics, finalized three key states in which industry was growing and Honda was stagnant; created positioning and profitability scenario for Honda Dio (Scooter), improving market share by 6% (9200 Units).

YAMAHA INDIA PVT LTD
Supply Chain Analyst (Feb 2015-Mar 2018)
• Responsible for Procuring Plastic, Proprietary Parts as direct Material for Production Line. Also manage identification and forecasting of suppliers that may impact production, ensuring smooth supply.
• Responsible for activity based Costing & Zero based Costing based on type of Part & Supplier.
• Reduced the discrepancy rate from 1100ppm to 500ppm of assigned vendors by applying Pareto principle.
• Implemented the supply of colored parts as disintegrated units, reducing backorders by 36%.
• Analyzed market requirements and redeveloped 3 RX 100 parts, re-gaining lost profit of 2.2 Million INR.
• Implemented Purchase Order Stabilization activity, which increased the target day wise PO receiving by 12%.
AWARDS AND RECOGNISATION:
• Awarded 2nd position in overall GET batch of 2015 for effectively analyzing and proposing a restructuring of warehouse which in turn reduced the overall parts receiving to binning time by 25%.
• Awarded for creating a two-wheeler industry SEC (Socio Economic Classification) database for ~34000 customers
• Captain of Volleyball team that was interschool winner for 2 years - 2008 & 2009.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
2010-2014: Maharishi Dayanand University (B-Tech Mechanical) - First Division (62.4%)
2010: CBSE 12th Std – 60%

EXTRACURRICULAR INTERESTS, ACTIVITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Work for a nationally recognised NGO as funds manager for raising funds and other types of financial support and have also designed a unique system to effectively check whether the applicant profile is worthy/correct for support.
• Volunteer with a Foundation for events such as cultural event, job fairs, and information seminars.
• Avid motorcycle rider – Done Khardungla pass (Height – 18380 feet) twice, and multiple intercity long rides.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Does anyone know what are scholarship chances like at Ivey?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [0]
Send PM
Hey Benthos,

Almost 80% of the class at Ivey receives some form of scholarship. You might want to check the below link:

https://www.ivey.uwo.ca/mba/admissions/ ... rds-loans/

Benthos wrote:
Does anyone know what are scholarship chances like at Ivey?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
bschoolhunter Thank you for sharing, I see you were accepted into Ivey. Did you receive a scholarship? If so, would you mind sharing the range of the scholarship? It would be really appreciated.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V35
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V39 (Online)
GPA: 3.5
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Does anyone know what the fees schedule is for Ivey? Also if a student's status changes from Intl to PR after the admission or during the MBA, how does the fees calculation work out?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Hello Benthos

The range of scholarships at Ivey is from 10k to 60k. Also a point to note is that Ivey doesn't offer a full ride to anyone.

Benthos wrote:
bschoolhunter Thank you for sharing, I see you were accepted into Ivey. Did you receive a scholarship? If so, would you mind sharing the range of the scholarship? It would be really appreciated.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
WE:Business Development (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Hey Guys!

Has anyone completed their application and has heard from the Adcom?

I am looking at completing my application by Round 1 deadline.

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [1]
Given Kudos: 148
Send PM
Kudos
Hey Guys. I got accepted for Ivey March 2022 intake. Do let me know if anyone else is also admitted for the 2022 intake. Let's create a group or do let me know if a group is running.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Schools: Ivey (A$)
Send PM
Kudos
Hello Everyone,

I have created a group on ‘LinkedIn’ for all *accepted* Ivey MBA candidates for the 2022 intake. Here, we can get to know our cohort better and help each other before/during our MBA journey.

If you have received your admit and are planning to join Ivey Business School, here’s the link to the group:

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12500579

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Regards,
Nishad

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi Nishad - Could you share the timelines of when you submitted your application, interview date and the date you received the offer. Just wanted to get an idea of how long the process takes. Thanks in advance!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Schools: Ivey (A$)
Send PM
Kudos
saxena1210 wrote:
Hi Nishad - Could you share the timelines of when you submitted your application, interview date and the date you received the offer. Just wanted to get an idea of how long the process takes. Thanks in advance!

Hello Saxena,
For me, the process from application submission to offer took about 18 days. But of course, it differs for candidates based on various factors.

GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts